Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simplelifex

Yesterday I managed to get a bag of potatoes, eggs and strawberries, never have I been more thankful for fresh food. Felt like a quarentine queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well obs my 6 850g bars of dairy milk... I can’t currently drink wine and don’t intend to immediately when baby is born but I’m worried come July/August time when I’ll maybe want one they’ll be none left. Do I preempt this and buy all the wine now?!
france are in lockdown but their off licences are still open to sell wine apparently.
I think you’re ok 🤣😂

I was full on obsessed with finding Weetabix, it was nowhere, I can’t remember the last time I ate fucking Weetabix but I NEEDED Weetabix, they had a ton of the 72 packs in on Wednesday and I swear, it topped Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm over the moon as our local farm shop has started doing home deliveries to help people out. I'm self isolating at the moment so I've put an order in to be delivered later today. I've ordered some pork and tomato sausages and I can't bloody wait 🥖🥖.

Reactions: 7

coconochanel

VIP Member
Chocolate- I got Cadbury's nut, Blue ribbon, Clubs and Kitkats. Also a load of crisps I cant live without my crisps. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

lexle

I keep buying Easter eggs... for the intention of being prepared for Easter... I’ve eaten every single one (not in one go 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I am eating a white kinder bueno (purchased before Meldrums trying to flog Kinder) from a secret stash-all the children and my husband are asleep. Happy Mother's Day to me!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Well obs my 6 850g bars of dairy milk... I can’t currently drink wine and don’t intend to immediately when baby is born but I’m worried come July/August time when I’ll maybe want one they’ll be none left. Do I preempt this and buy all the wine now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Notothefakes

VIP Member
france are in lockdown but their off licences are still open to sell wine apparently.
I think you’re ok 🤣😂

I was full on obsessed with finding Weetabix, it was nowhere, I can’t remember the last time I ate fucking Weetabix but I NEEDED Weetabix, they had a ton of the 72 packs in on Wednesday and I swear, it topped Christmas Day.
I also noticed their tobacco shops were on the list of essential shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ive had 2 breakfasts already but lets be honest eating Cereal is like eating air, waste of bloody time. 😊

Reactions: 3

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Ironic isn't it? 😂
Just a bit :oops: but I really look forward to my weekly takeaway night. Im still working in a school full time and a supermarket at weekends so having to go out. I’d much rather be homesafe and well with my family but I can’t.
daughter with Asthma and a son who had heart surgery on 28th February. So probably shouldn’t be going but work have made it perfectly clear that I’m expected in and that if I’m not I won’t get paid.
Anyway enough woe is me. Just let me have my char siu chow mien in a Saturday night and I’m happy.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why the fuck are people buying pop tarts 😂
When I was Tesco all I saw were people with fucking pop tarts.

haven’t stopped thinking about them since.

• Sick