The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shaun ā€œlikes a good drinkā€.

In more revelations today, the Pope confirms he is in fact a Catholic.

Just wondering if he necked the whole bottle of cheap Prosecco while looking after the kids in the hot tub?

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s so obvious they read here. They realise the more and more they flaunt their lives the larger the risk that some day someone who works in the bene office will see the scam they are running. No way do they have the cash to do all these trips from him doing like 3 hours of work each week. Heā€™s not some top earning lawyer

I donā€™t care how they make their living but I do hate the pure fantasy tit they spout. They must watch YouTube 24/7 inghams got electric scooters, they got one with 2kā€™s more worth on order (never arrived), 2020 litrally ran after the minghams to do the nc500, even had the kids sleeping in the car! Then #vanlife after the Minghams did, took the kids out of school to homeschool minutes after the inghams etc etc etc Stephanie thinks she is mrs mingham, the ā€™rawā€™ birth vlog. Itā€™s just pathetic from the b unique b yourself twats. And they supposedly donā€™t watch other family vlogger. They also canā€™t walk past something or hear about something and all of a sudden they are going or might go but never do. Restaurants, theme parks, EUROPE! It never ends

Reactions: 1
They only make about Ā£57 a month from YT , it's all the benefit cash they get each month that's funding all this ,they are shameless they don't care but it will stop when the kid's get older haha he will need to get a job then
Screenshot_20220317-194532.png
Screenshot_20220317-194453.png

They are a burden on society with NHS housing ect

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did she need to announce in the middle of the arcade about Calebs special needs and SEN šŸ™„
Theyā€˜ve got their 14 & 15 year olds sat there with fruit shoots and kids meals.

Also the dishing out of the tenners in the arcade, every time. There is more to every place they visit than arcades....

So they have Caleb looking for ā€œreindeerā€ in the lodges but miss out on Gibraltar Point nature reserve to hit the arcades. Natural history education versus fishing for fluffy toys and checking out alcoholic slush.

The perfect model for failing your kids. They really have no future.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Have they seriously got those kids out camping? Itā€™s March!
Anyone would think Stephanie only has one child šŸ™„

Camping is there only choice , would their benefit money stretch to Florida lol ?
Itā€™s not even to do with money, itā€™s just the sheer irresponsible act of taking them. Some places are at zero degrees tonight in England!
Stephanie and her newest doll in the van and the rest of the 4 other kids literally outside!

Reactions: 3
Battista Bingo
-Haven
-Tesco
-Alcohol
-An arcade
-dishing money out in the arcade
-mentioning of Chris ingham style #vanlife mods ffs
-filming other peoples kids and number plates

Says world travellers on their blurb šŸ˜‘
Please Stephanie I know youā€™ve started reading here that sling is terrible for your child, you are literally dangling her by her neck!!ā€™

Also I canā€™t believe that thick cow that cannot even pronounce ā€˜deluxeā€™ ffs said COVID is gone and the U.K. is back to normal. Said perfectly by two unemployed people that were not impacted by Covid because they did NOT have jobs to go to. I cannot believe they are allowed to parent without intervention.
Sure Big Sean the restrictions are whatā€™s keeping you from going abroad ;)

Then the biscuit filming their kids on the swimming pool and showers ffs!

They say they love travelling like they are some amazing adventure channel like the bucket list family. They literally go out of season to haven sites and do nothing interesting when they are there šŸ˜“šŸ„± #benefitsversion

Who films in a swimming pool? Such a weird family. Parents need to stop watching other familyā€™s on YouTube and look after their own kids!

I wonder if they read the rules on photography at Alpamare? Photography is prohibited in the changing rooms and use of action cameras is prohibited on the water slides. Perhaps rules donā€™t apply to them? Much the same as when Shaun flew his drone in restricted areas near a Prison and within the protected area near Newcastle airport.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they read the rules on photography at Alpamare? Photography is prohibited in the changing rooms and use of action cameras is prohibited on the water slides. Perhaps rules donā€™t apply to them? Much the same as when Shaun flew his drone in restricted areas near a Prison and within the protected area near Newcastle airport.
I couldnā€™t believe they filmed in the changing room, that poor woman behind him.
I find it hilarious they think they are big YouTubers. The last video they did was an undeclared ad (however tit it was, it reminded me of something you get free in the post šŸ¤£).
Their YouTube hasnā€™t taken off so Stephanie is now trying it as a mummy insta hun. Youā€™d think she only had one kid from what she posts.

Bloody hell I think the benefit gypsyā€™s and their spawn finally have caught covid. Well what do you expect when your dragging them round arcades. Hey at least you have an excuse to continue not doing any school work!!

if they had brains theyā€™d feel stupid! To quote their last vlog ā€˜Covid has gone from the U.K.ā€™
bleeping morons!

Theyā€™ve got a bleeping P.O. Box? šŸ¤£šŸ˜³šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I have such secondhand embarrassment for her. I didnā€™t think it would get worse than the skin tag #ad then came the hat šŸ¤£

Off ā€˜wild camping again. I think him and N0ncey ingham should get together, both think they are Peter Pan! Dragging 5 kids including a baby round in a tiny bleeping van and tents, he needs his head given a wobble. What a joke of a dad!

Stephanie put your kids in school and both of you get jobs!

Last edited:
Here we go again, an Easter ā€œsurpriseā€ that turns out to be an obscene amount of chocolate, a fiver in a card and theyā€™re off on ā€œholidayā€ again including some ā€œwild campingā€.

The real surprise will be the week they arenā€™t acting like low rent travellers and rocking up on someone elseā€™s land to ā€œwild campā€ while having yet another ā€œholidayā€. The cash doled out is simply setting expectations for being supplied with handouts. With no meaningful education they have a bleak future to look forward to.
Worse still was the sick sounds from Shaun as they fed an infant chocolate.