The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t say too much not cause of trolls but because they are fiddling the benefits and getting as much as they can to pay for their living for today not tomorrow lifestyle. Their children are becoming young adults and need a future not a holiday in a van. What gcses is Dion taking again….

Reactions: 2
He can’t say too much not cause of trolls but because they are fiddling the benefits and getting as much as they can to pay for their living for today not tomorrow lifestyle. Their children are becoming young adults and need a future not a holiday in a van. What gcses is Dion taking again….
maybe they can’t say what his job is because it’s something illegal 😂 would explain why they seem to have disposable income but nothing to show for it and maybe can’t get a mortgage

I still think he’s probably just a window cleaner or collects scrap metal

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they even have a business. I mean imagine being Stephanie at home homeschooling 4 kids and trying to entertain a 6 month old as well! They are more likely stay at home parents trying to make YouTube their business.

Surprise lodge for Stephanie 😑 Mother’s Day is two weeks away!
Also his Chris noncey ingham hair is giving me the ick 🤮 it’s literally wet look!
I honestly think the only thing they study is the minghams! It’s become an obsession Chris ingham 2.0 is even filming the petrol pump now.

Stephanie you do NOT have a camper van or a motor home. It’s and old work van with a potty and a bit of worktop

Their views are very low you only get roughly £20 for 8k views and they don't even get 8k a month lol they get peanuts from YouTube .

Even the kids are saying dulux 🥴 de-luxe ffs! I hate how they cannot pronounce anything

Their views are very low you only get roughly £20 for 8k views and they don't even get 8k a month lol they get peanuts from YouTube .
They think they are top draw though 🤣

• Haha
Top drawer my foot they are child exploiting lazy scrounging c*nts ,they aren't even getting 1k a vlog lol

She will just keeping popping out the kids and using the bene money. It’s obvious she isn’t done with being preggars

how would they be getting PIP when Caleb isn’t over 16?
They are clearly living on benefits, he doesn't work .

I don't know the ins and outs of what this and that is called but they are getting hundreds a week from benefits and free rent and council tax they don't work .

And will have a mobility vehicle .

You can get pip from 3 months?
the gov website states it’s from age 16? Most likely DLA for children and he will then move onto PIP when he’s 16+?

I’ve no doubt they’re on benefits, at least for Calebs extra needs if they’re entitled it they may as well claim it and hopefully it goes towards benefitting his extra needs.

I don’t think they have a mobility car otherwise they wouldn’t always drive the janky van just to go to ASDA. They used to have a large family car that looked much more comfortable does anyone know what happened to that?

the gov website states it’s from age 16? Most likely DLA for children and he will then move onto PIP when he’s 16+?

I’ve no doubt they’re on benefits, at least for Calebs extra needs if they’re entitled it they may as well claim it and hopefully it goes towards benefitting his extra needs.

I don’t think they have a mobility car otherwise they wouldn’t always drive the janky van just to go to ASDA. They used to have a large family car that looked much more comfortable does anyone know what happened to that?
They will get the extra money to pay towards any vehicle they choose to drive .

PIP and DLA are the same thing. Both benefits for someone with and illness or disability. He 100% gets the mobility element as for the last two years they have made lots of comments about his needs and what he cannot do.
They are harmless enough, I just cannot believe two people like this are allowed to parent their kids independently, let alone home school them.

Stephanie really thinks she’s fit 🤣 filming her manky feet getting in the shower. Try to be all aesthetic. Also he’s also wearing the white Chris ingham condom beanie? The inghams are totally their idols! Greasy hair and all. Obsessed with #van life in their camper van. It’s not a bleeping camper van or motor home!!
Stop dragging your FIVE kids round in the cold Peter greasy pan!
Heading into Europe towards the end of the year, does he understand ‘Europe’?
Does she understand what a spa holiday is?
It drives me insane when they have steak, prawns, full English etc just for themselves. The kids sat there with some cereal brought from home!
Say chill and vibe more 🥴
Doesn’t like filming in pools, proceeds to film his kids in the pool.
God these people breed! And stop watching and obsessing over the Inghams Shaun you serial liar! Walter bloody Mitty!

Reactions: 3
The steak ect all bought by the tax payer because they don't work and Stephanie is far from fit she is overweight and why hasn't she ever had they bucked teeth fixed ?