The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Durdle Door nor Dawdle Door. Taking a kid on a narrow party on top of a crumbling chalk cliff and then saying their heart was in their mouth. Heading home via Home Bargains and straight back into the arcades. 11 Haven parks this year, life experiences you really want your kids to have.

Reactions: 1
She walked so close to the edge with the baby strapped to her, I was literally having a heart attack watching that. Give the baby to the father to hold if you want to risk your life.

She walked so close to the edge with the baby strapped to her, I was literally having a heart attack watching that. Give the baby to the father to hold if you want to risk your life.
Honestly they are a prime example of needing to pass an iq test before you breed! They seem sweet enough but they are literally stupid, can’t pronounce simple bleeping word, put their kids at risk and seriously think they are ‘YouTubers’.

I also love how Caleb’s disability only comes out when they need it to for example when they were travelling all over the place during lockdown. They seem to use it when it suits, which is really sad.

I’m also really concerned, all of the children seem to have issues walking and running, I’ve noticed Dionne in particular but they’ve got them hiking in cheap Asda trainers. Whilst mummy and daddy have hiking boots.

Reactions: 4
not to mention a phone recording in one hand and also walking backwards at one point 😬

sorry to double post but also want to mention how their kid's brains must be going to mush without a proper education. Dionne and Shaun should be sitting GCSE's soon, did they find anything out about the geography of Durdle Door, land erosion? Why it's called the Jurassic Coast? All standard GCSE knowledge. Not saying its knowledge anyone particularly needs, but it expands their minds further than posing, makeup, getting good content for the guys...

Do they think that they are being the best parents ever by taking them away and seeing new places all of the time. Yes, full time school is not suited to every single kid on the planet but they are potentially ruining their future prospects just so that they can become YouTubers.

I'm even less convinced now that Shaun works after all this time away.

Those kids need structure and to be in school. Is there not any rules around the quality of home schooling?

That poor baby spends all day everyday in the car seat and don’t the two youngest boys have booster seats or did I just not see properly?

That poor baby spends all day everyday in the car seat and don’t the two youngest boys have booster seats or did I just not see properly?
Nope never have them in car seats and the younger boy is tiny! Listening to him saying they don’t need seatbelts legally, umm yes they do all children under 12 must have seat belt even in a van conversion! And that baby is stuck in that Dona all day! They need to buy a proper pushchair!

Do we think they are getting a disneyland Paris trip for Xmas? Shaun must have said Paris and Disneyland 5 times in tonight’s vlog! I also can’t stand the posing and pouting Stephanie does and then says she doesn’t feel confident, all whilst pretending she’s the main character all day 😂😂

Nope never have them in car seats and the younger boy is tiny! Listening to him saying they don’t need seatbelts legally, umm yes they do all children under 12 must have seat belt even in a van conversion! And that baby is stuck in that Dona all day! They need to buy a proper pushchair!

Do we think they are getting a disneyland Paris trip for Xmas? Shaun must have said Paris and Disneyland 5 times in tonight’s vlog! I also can’t stand the posing and pouting Stephanie does and then says she doesn’t feel confident, all whilst pretending she’s the main character all day 😂😂
Oh yes I’d say so! Probably gifted like all the haven stays. Surely they were gifted? They went on and on about the caravans they stayed in and what was around the complex they were at. Gifted in return for advertisement I think!

Oh yes I’d say so! Probably gifted like all the haven stays. Surely they were gifted? They went on and on about the caravans they stayed in and what was around the complex they were at. Gifted in return for advertisement I think!
No way they were gifted anything, they have about 3 subscribers. Winter breaks in haven are pennies. They are desperate for sponsorship from them though.
No way would any Disney related companies work with such a micro YouTuber!

Seriously when was the last time the two eldest did any school work? They have basically had their winter holidays already! Bet they have their benefits forms all ready to go the minute they turn the right age

No way they were gifted anything, they have about 3 subscribers. Winter breaks in haven are pennies. They are desperate for sponsorship from them though.
No way would any Disney related companies work with such a micro YouTuber!
You never know, I watch a couple of YouTubers with less subscribers that have gifted items for return of a review on their channels.

You never know, I watch a couple of YouTubers with less subscribers that have gifted items for return of a review on their channels.
Yeah from Cherries most of the time! 🤣 seriously this pair would be shouting from the roof tops, did you eat their horrendous #gifted clip the other day. One the second hand embarrassed

Random observation but anyone else notice their fish tank is gone? Wonder if they ditched it while they went on their 3 month vacation

I don’t understand why they each need a tv when all three boys share a room?
The present opening is so stifled, the oldest boy seems like a sweetheart but you’d never say he was nearly 15!
Also the Disney bags with a note saying you have £50 each, why?

Why have they kept the stuff from Amazon in the boxes? To send them back maybe? Classic ingham trait right there!!

Reactions: 2
Why are comments turned off their latest video
I’m guessing perhaps they got a bunch of comments either complaining about Calebs ear shattering squealing throughout the video or how much insane disposable income they’ve spent on presents that the kids got LAST year. You don’t need a new TV / phone / IPad every single year PLUS £300 worth of other presents each. Insane. Buy the kids a bigger house to put all this tit

Reactions: 3