The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do SuperValue actually think people will pick their shops because they saw a influencer shop there !?
Iโ€™d be more inclined to avoid it !
Especially when you bump into this one doing their weekly shop in aldi ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
I always think her kids must be freezing!! Wearing play suits and sandals for a day out in the zoo, we rarely get weather warm enough for holiday clothes you would need a fleece to throw on esp on a day trip. I quite like her hauls but I could never afford to dress my kids like she does buying new stuff all the time, I am also an SNA. Materialistic. Sheโ€™s clearly younger than me too but surely mid 30? Clothes often too tight and too short!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dinner she made from the SuperValu shop, is it my eyes but did I see huge chunks of garlic in the stuffing ?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The dinner she made from the SuperValu shop, is it my eyes but did I see huge chunks of garlic in the stuffing ?
Yes ๐Ÿคข

I have to admit the whole dinner looked lovely when it was done, I would have milled that this evening! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I think she knows about this thread.

She is barely talking these days
Pics only

You have to be made of steel for the insta life I think

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop touching her face and hair and pulling at her clothes when she's talking in her videos ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Irish bargains shares offers, deals, mortgage advise and tax advise
Well worth following

Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t stand her content I had to unfollow , she says em about 50 times in just a few sentences , Constantly touching her hair smacking her lips and rubbing her neck. And donโ€™t get me started on her monotone voice she used to put me asleep the second she started talking.

the amount of clothes she buys is ridiculous , her whole life revolves around blanch centre itโ€™s quite sad really.

Reactions: 10
The hands get me. Its almost like a game, how many times can I touch myself in a minute!! 'The Centre' needs to charge her rent she spends that much time there. Littlewoods must be desperate!! Would have more respect if they gave uniforms to struggling families or kids of front line workers. And then she goes and dresses the daughter up..... FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the touching of the face and neck is so frustrating. The over pronouncing words and her constant use of the word "done" instead of "did". Her grammar is awful and she worked in a school!!!! Also her post about struggling with teaching, parenting and working.... ehhh pretty sure she wasn't working, she's an sna. Her posts about littlewoods are just ridiculously staged and embarrassing.. that poor child being used to make her mam money!!!

Reactions: 6
2 comments on her insta advert for littlewoods, how can that he good advertising for the company ?

2 comments on her insta advert for littlewoods, how can that he good advertising for the company ?
I can't understand how she gets these ads?! Some companies must have money to waste!