The Autumn thread #4 We thought the heatwave would last all year but Autumn is finally here!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In agree. I love all the sugary, pastel colours itโ€™s such a relief after a drab winter but nothing warms my cockles like the red, orange and brown of the maple leaf decor and spiced candles. The countdown is on hehe

Reactions: 8
For the last three months Iโ€™ve been organising a summer holiday to Italy for the little ones and planning on redecorating my living room (including a book nook) in time for a cozy autumn. Iโ€™m more excited for the latter ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My most favourite time is when the air has a crisp feel to it. Love Autumn & Winter, Rain & Gloomy days, which give off that cozy, warm, slow paced vibe. โ„๐Ÿ’จโ˜ƒ๐Ÿง

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone was complimenting my fragrance at a party on the weekend, it was Autumn Vibes by Maison Margiela...in June ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You just *know* that we'll get to mid-September and we'll have six weeks of heat after a wash out of a summer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Shell we just skip this so called Spring/ Summer and go straight to Autumn and get the pumpkin spiced candles out? ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6