The Autumn thread #4 We thought the heatwave would last all year but Autumn is finally here!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you think?

I feel so sad spooky season is over. I’ve never been into it before now, but I just want autumnal decorations and pumpkins to last another month 🥹
Pumpkins and other autumnal things remain out in my house until 1 December! There's no rush to get to Christmas here.

I've been on an autumnal holiday this year, and cannot recommend it enough. Flew to Zurich and from there took the train to Innsbruck in Austria. It's SO BEAUTIFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've still got pumpkins out and my Christmas tree up, so a bit of a mish mash going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pumpkins and other autumnal things remain out in my house until 1 December! There's no rush to get to Christmas here.

I've been on an autumnal holiday this year, and cannot recommend it enough. Flew to Zurich and from there took the train to Innsbruck in Austria. It's SO BEAUTIFUL.
We went to Innsbruck last year and loved it. I also recommend Bratislava.

Reactions: 1
Realise we’re in January 😅 but I miss autumn, I don’t know what it is about autumn, the red leaves, pumpkins, Halloween. I love it. I’m thinking of making some crafts or painting a few things with the aim of doing a craft fair. I don’t have loads of time but found some cheap reduced pumpkins on Amazon I could paint or spray paint. I never do anything for myself and this might be quite calming?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Realise we’re in January 😅 but I miss autumn, I don’t know what it is about autumn, the red leaves, pumpkins, Halloween. I love it. I’m thinking of making some crafts or painting a few things with the aim of doing a craft fair. I don’t have loads of time but found some cheap reduced pumpkins on Amazon I could paint or spray paint. I never do anything for myself and this might be quite calming?
I was looking on this thread the other day because I used to like to read all the comments. Such a lovely thread to hang out on, I miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From a UK perspective- wish we had this weather in autumn! Nice and cold and crisp instead of soaking wet

I've missed out as I'm in Florida, where it hasn't stopped raining and it sounds like I'm coming back to rain

I was looking on this thread the other day because I used to like to read all the comments. Such a lovely thread to hang out on, I miss it.
maybe we could keep this thread going throughout the year 😂 I’m trying to really embrace the seasons but there’s something about autumn (actual autumn with red leaves and cooler temperatures) that I love.

maybe we could keep this thread going throughout the year 😂 I’m trying to really embrace the seasons but there’s something about autumn (actual autumn with red leaves and cooler temperatures) that I love.
I was going to say the same! Let's stick around complaining about it getting warmer until we roll back around to our happy place! 🤣

• Heart
I thought I was the only one who experienced this.
Not the only one, I start worrying about the weather from April/May and during the summer I'm constantly checking the weather. I feel so stressed about the heat and then feel so down when it's hot, I just think I can get through it and then it will be Autumn.

Reactions: 6
I thought I was the only one who experienced this.
Not the only one, I start worrying about the weather from April/May and during the summer I'm constantly checking the weather. I feel so stressed about the heat and then feel so down when it's hot, I just think I can get through it and then it will be Autumn.
I'm exactly the same. The thought of it getting warmer and the days really long genuinely really bothers me!

Reactions: 5
I hate the heat in this country. I hate feeling hot, and trying to sleep in the heat. I hate exercising outdoors when it's clammy, and my gym's air conditioning is also an abomination, so that's unpleasant, too!!

Reactions: 2
We kinda managed it with the first thread last year!

• Heart
Reactions: 3