The Autumn thread #4 We thought the heatwave would last all year but Autumn is finally here!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costa's new Festive drinks come out 2nd Nov which include...

Terry's chocolate orange hot chocolate
After eight mint hot chocolate
Hazelnut hot chocolate/latte
Black forest hot chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bought myself an Emma Beidgewater halloween biscuit plate in the sale. Even if it wasn’t arrive before Halloween, I’ve now got it for next year 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do any tattlers go to haunted hayrides/farms/houses?

Years and years ago I was in Dublin for Halloween weekend and we went to one out of town. I remember very little except both having fun and being scared out of my mind 😆

Reactions: 1
I'm debating going to a Halloween event on a farm this weekend! Trouble is, it's forecast to rain and I'm not keen on trekking round in the wet, and then trailing muddy shoes into my car :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Do any tattlers go to haunted hayrides/farms/houses?

Years and years ago I was in Dublin for Halloween weekend and we went to one out of town. I remember very little except both having fun and being scared out of my mind 😆
I've been to Tulley's Farm before. It's amazing, but terrifying. I'd never say I wouldn't go again, but I don't think I could handle it ATM 😂

I've never been to a specific haunted /Halloween fright fest although there's a couple of local attractions that decorate for Halloween that we take to the kids to.

A few years ago when Halloween was on Saturday ( possibly 2015) we went to Whitby. We went to the Dracula experience and the Abbey. It was goth weekend too .I remember it being warm and sunny that year.

Reactions: 1
I won a bakery competition to have some Halloween treats delivered :) and I watched Halloweentown today which I had never seen before, so a very spooky Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My Nespresso pumpkin spice cake pod stockpile is complete…just ordered another 120 capsules!

• Heart
Had the most perfect autumn day today. Morning walk through the woods and the trees were looking SO lush 🍁🍂😍 There's a little cafe there and we stopped for hot chocolate and apple pie. Been watching Gilmore Girls all afternoon with my Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle lit, made a pumpkin spice cake, put a candle in the pumpkin I carved yesterday, now sat down for more Gilmore Girls watching with a glass of wine while it's rainy outside. I'm at my absolute happiest this time of year 🧡 Can't believe there's people who don't like autumn, how could you not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had the most perfect autumn day today. Morning walk through the woods and the trees were looking SO lush 🍁🍂😍 There's a little cafe there and we stopped for hot chocolate and apple pie. Been watching Gilmore Girls all afternoon with my Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle lit, made a pumpkin spice cake, put a candle in the pumpkin I carved yesterday, now sat down for more Gilmore Girls watching with a glass of wine while it's rainy outside. I'm at my absolute happiest this time of year 🧡 Can't believe there's people who don't like autumn, how could you not?!
Not liking autumn is an immediate red flag for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m kinda sick of November being contaminated by Christmas? September is so hot these days and Halloween is all spooky. I just want one month that’s about cosy autumn nights :) Might just turn off all social media and live in a movies and drinks and scenery bubble 🍁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14