The Archie Battersbee case #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best thing is; right now she is suspiciously MIA and unable to defend herself or make comment across SM platforms etc....

Kinda like the position she put poor Archie in when she was posting photos of his emaciated body in a nappy and with an MP for the Jubilee etc.

It has to be uncomfortable watching all this unfold and unable to have a voice. It's almost like karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The best thing is; right now she is suspiciously MIA and unable to defend herself or make comment across SM platforms etc....
Why is she unable to make comment across SM platforms? Has she 'cancelled' them?

Reactions: 2
Why is she unable to make comment across SM platforms? Has she 'cancelled' them?
She hasn't posted in a month a now, she's had her lapdog post on her behalf. Suspicions are that she's on a bit of SM blackout especially as one lapdog said that she was showing HD responses to posts.... so HD doesn't have access herself.

Reactions: 13
She hasn't posted in a month a now, she's had her lapdog post on her behalf. Suspicions are that she's on a bit of SM blackout especially as one lapdog said that she was showing HD responses to posts.... so HD doesn't have access herself.
I hope it's because police have taken her devices to look through.

Reactions: 23
If it was Hollie that was arrested and bailed for the GBH with intent, then part of her bail conditions would be no posting on Social Media, and likely no travel abroad (which would blow her being in Italy right out of the water).

Doesn't matter that the police have her phone, tablets and laptops, as she has £50,000 she can buy new ones with.

As for Archies Army, will all the support she gets from her sycophants drop following the pre-inquest report, let alone if the criminal charges are for her? Especial considering the car"chase" that led to the crash was over 15 miles. It was not a snap decision to crash into the other car in a momentary fit of anger.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If it was Hollie that was arrested and bailed for the GBH with intent, then part of her bail conditions would be no posting on Social Media, and likely no travel abroad (which would blow her being in Italy right out of the water).

Doesn't matter that the police have her phone, tablets and laptops, as she has £50,000 she can buy new ones with.

As for Archies Army, will all the support she gets from her sycophants drop following the pre-inquest report, let alone if the criminal charges are for her? Especial considering the car"chase" that led to the crash was over 15 miles. It was not a snap decision to crash into the other car in a momentary fit of anger.
I've already seen people saying that there's no evidence for suicide so they don't understand and it must be some sort of SM challenge *scratches head* and obviously everyone's out to get HD because she dared fight for kid and she's a woman *scratches head again*.

Reactions: 10
I've already seen people saying that there's no evidence for suicide so they don't understand and it must be some sort of SM challenge *scratches head* and obviously everyone's out to get HD because she dared fight for kid and she's a woman *scratches head again*.
It's worrying that these people roam freely in our society.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it commonly known yet that she was a stripper, or that she has a criminal record? I don't know how long her supporters from American Christian organisations will stick around!

Reactions: 4
Is it commonly known yet that she was a stripper, or that she has a criminal record? I don't know how long her supporters from American Christian organisations will stick around!
The ol tambourine-slappers luv a fallen person who has " seen the light" ( and even better, caught the media's eye) so would simply gloss over past history ' repented ( especially if they can make a few bob)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly, on top of those personality traits, by all accounts she was a sex worker (allegedly) and the family are involved in criminality. He was being brought up in this atmosphere and not being shown the right kind of love and attention.

Photos of Archie with his older brother showed that he was being molded into being a mini thug or gangster. There is also that mention online of Archie assaulting another child at school the last day of term. Then during the holiday he was found hanging by his negligent mother.

I do wonder if he was on social services radar.
He was on the social services radar during primary school.

it is common knowledge in her home town yes. She engaged in sex work . Online and on phones ect,

Reactions: 11
If they were it wasn't because of Archie
No, butif they’ve confiscated devices to download, they could find evidence that she knew all along that he took his own life intentionally. Although I have no idea what would happen as a result of that

Reactions: 4
No, butif they’ve confiscated devices to download, they could find evidence that she knew all along that he took his own life intentionally. Although I have no idea what would happen as a result of that
And vice versa... I mean, one would hope (not hope but you know what I mean) that maybe Archie had incriminating things on his as well, they haven't completed a full report on it yet.

Who knows *twiddles thumbs expectantly*

I must add, as flippant as I can be... I do connect to Archie on some level, one of the lost kids, and I really want him to get justice even if it's just HD being truly exposed as negligent whatever, he deserves true recognition not all this fake bullshit she's put out there; even if he was a turning into a hooligan towards the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t posted on AA, well no one has since this released and I suspect they won’t. This is what they do every time there’s updates they don’t agree with, they don’t post it to the group and pretend it doesn’t exist. If anyone posts it or references it they are jumped on. If it turns out it is her behind that road rage Incident she will do her best to bury that too. She always tells AA that the media lie, courts and hospitals lie and wait for her to announce anything as it’s the truth. It’s very cult like.
Sorry I'm new here, what is AA?

Thank you for that. Interesting post from Kelliemarie, saying everyone is going on about tiktok, bit not saying why. Is everyone saying TikTok had no part in his death, or are saying it did?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.