The Archie Battersbee case #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the police have been doing a lot behind the scenes.
We will hear about it all, when it all comes out in the wash.
Not to be weird but this says a lot;

But the coroner said her lawyer “makes it clear this is a mother’s fears rather than anything that has an evidential basis behind it”.

I don't know whether it's just me but after all that HD has said in the media etc, this statement comes across as a lawyer who isn't necessarily in union with their client. It feels at odds.

Reactions: 40
So it seems to be pointing to that he took his own life. Lisa's own made up narrative has been blown apart. She'll be fuming.

Reactions: 30
How is she going to explain that one away to AA? The coroner is lying? They are as bad as the NHS?

She needs to accept the fact that her son was very troubled and try to move on with her life without slandering others.

Reactions: 33
She hasn’t posted on AA, well no one has since this released and I suspect they won’t. This is what they do every time there’s updates they don’t agree with, they don’t post it to the group and pretend it doesn’t exist. If anyone posts it or references it they are jumped on. If it turns out it is her behind that road rage Incident she will do her best to bury that too. She always tells AA that the media lie, courts and hospitals lie and wait for her to announce anything as it’s the truth. It’s very cult like.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t posted on AA, well no one has since this released and I suspect they won’t. This is what they do every time there’s updates they don’t agree with, they don’t post it to the group and pretend it doesn’t exist. If anyone posts it or references it they are jumped on. If it turns out it is her behind that road rage Incident she will do her best to bury that too. She always tells AA that the media lie, courts and hospitals lie and wait for her to announce anything as it’s the truth. It’s very cult like.
I think at this point though we have coroners and police agreeing there's no evidence, even her own lawyer is saying that non of her claims are evidence based.

It's hitting a point where not every single person/agency can be lying and against her. She doesn't have a shred of evidence, not one.

Wonder whether the Children's Parliament will have her back?

Reactions: 21
Kelly Marie posted this

💜Hey guys💜

Tomorrow is going to be a very difficult day for hollie and the family-
It's a summary inquest like any other death of a child normal procedure.
I know first hand how heart breaking this is for hollie

She's still not quite processed hospital situation the courts
She's not fully excepted Archies sadly no longer with us.
Hollie puts on a brave face and smiles at strangers but let me tell you know that's from what I see-i see a broken mum who wipes her tears doesn't show her vulnerable side 💔 she's broken and a part of her will forever be broken
Those that understand will get it.
She mentions all the time the strength Archies army had given her over these last months and she is forever grateful to each and everyone of you 💜
Hollie has asked me to thankyou all for absolutely every bit of love and support you have shown her during the hardest months of her life you all kept her strong she truly got her strength to keep fighting from you guys.
We shall keep you all update to date as and when we can

Again thankyou so much for everything 💜

P.s I'm showing hollie these beautiful comments xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments section has been removed from the echo Facebook article but earlier lots of people were linking her and her son to this article that was printed mid October. Links as well to her social media silence on AA. I think she must of been given a SM ban or advised to not comment any further pending investigation.

Reactions: 6
Police can demand, as part of bail conditions, that they do not post on social media.

Has no-one on the AA page asked why Hollie hasn't posted, but her Rottweiler has posted on her behalf? Or do they think thay Hollie has simply lost her phone?

Looking forward to the mass fall out

Reactions: 16
Police can demand, as part of bail conditions, that they do not post on social media.

Has no-one on the AA page asked why Hollie hasn't posted, but her Rottweiler has posted on her behalf? Or do they think thay Hollie has simply lost her phone?

Looking forward to the mass fall out
Oh apparently she's been in Italy for a conference and she's been processing etc so that's why she hasn't posted since..... the road rage incident in Basildon coincidentally.

Reactions: 9
I think at this point though we have coroners and police agreeing there's no evidence, even her own lawyer is saying that non of her claims are evidence based.

It's hitting a point where not every single person/agency can be lying and against her. She doesn't have a shred of evidence, not one.

Wonder whether the Children's Parliament will have her back?
No chance.

Reactions: 3
Oh apparently she's been in Italy for a conference and she's been processing etc so that's why she hasn't posted since..... the road rage incident in Basildon coincidentally.
No chance she has been in Italy. For one, the Southend Echo would have reported this as a headline, seeing as Archie is very much still newsworthy (see today's initial inquest report being given space all major news websites).

Hollie has stated that some organisation in Italy offered to take Archie from London for treatment (which was never confirmed by any Italian organisation), so saying she has been in Italy is very convenient, and plausible to some. Cannot find any news reports in Italy that confirm her being there.

Anyway, if she is indeed on bail, travelling restrictions would be implemented, seeing as she has £50,000 available to her....

Reactions: 8
No chance she has been in Italy. For one, the Southend Echo would have reported this as a headline, seeing as Archie is very much still newsworthy (see today's initial inquest report being given space all major news websites).

Hollie has stated that some organisation in Italy offered to take Archie from London for treatment (which was never confirmed by any Italian organisation), so saying she has been in Italy is very convenient, and plausible to some. Cannot find any news reports in Italy that confirm her being there.

Anyway, if she is indeed on bail, travelling restrictions would be implemented, seeing as she has £50,000 available to her....
I believe it was her daughter that reported the italy conference and we were all a bit stumped due to zero reporting 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I think ahe might have found herself in a bit of a muddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no doubt Archie would have been troubled whoever he grew up with but it can't have helped being raised by an obviously narcissistic, controlling mother

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I have no doubt Archie would have been troubled whoever he grew up with but it can't have helped being raised by an obviously narcissistic, controlling mother
Potentially - he did have ADHD to the point that made life difficult but then how was that impacted by having HD as a mother? HDs insistence on keeping him in mainstream schools which weren't suitable for him didn't help.

He certainly had drive and focus. He probably would have excelled in his special interest and been happy had he been placed in a more appropriate family and educational setting which HD refused to do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's a bleeping awful human being and a worse mother. I don't think her abhorrent behaviour would have triggered removal to another family though and neither do I believe that he would have had a much better outcome being moved to foster care. I want to. But it sounds like that's so traumatic in itself who knows how his story would have ended.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well that's no shock from the Coroner - poor Archie. It still makes me sad to think of how low he must have felt :cry: 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.