The Archie Battersbee case #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had a massive go at him and they had an almighty argument and he threatened to, and she called his bluff (since she knew he’d tried before). He did it, and she’s that ashamed she’ll never admit to the argument and goading him. Even to those close to her. So she’s a peddling this story of TikTok. It fits better than to explain that there was an almighty row. If it was such a surprise suicide then anyone would naturally want to campaign for better mental health services.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Like of all the places you really don’t have a crafty peek at the old wang chung sites is the House of Commons 😑 danger wank and a half that must have been
Be funny if a lot of those MPs (and maybe in the other House too!) already knew HD from viewing her online.....

HD keeps saying that Archie was only hanging for 3 mins as if this makes a massive difference.

She can't really know unless she timed it.

He obviously wasn't breathing when he was cut down obviously no need for CPR.

She's failing to take into consideration that he wouldn't have been getting efficient oxygen during CPR whilst waiting for ambulance.

He had a GCS of 3 when paramedics got to him.

He had a cardiac arrest at Southend.

So even if he had only been hanging for 3 minutes, his brain suffered without enough oxygen for a period of time after that. She doesn't seem to understand that it wasn't just the hanging episode that caused the trauma, it was trauma, after trauma after trauma (although he was pretty much gone by the time paramedics got to him).

And reading that back to myself, maybe I need to re-evaluate. Imagine finding your child hanging, trying to perform CPR only to discover you don't really know how and you can't save him.

And that's what you're trying to cover up, the fact that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't bring him back because you didn't know how.
I have done CPR at least 3 times and it was too late in each case. The 4th time was in back of ambulance on way to hospital mainly because his partner was present in ambulance and just doing it to look like we were trying. CPR does not work every time. I knew that when I was doing it so managed to get through it. If HD did actually do CPR or get help then she might have thought he would just come round and get up and walk..... As we know it does not work like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I have done CPR at least 3 times and it was too late in each case. The 4th time was in back of ambulance on way to hospital mainly because his partner was present in ambulance and just doing it to look like we were trying. CPR does not work every time. I knew that when I was doing it so managed to get through it. If HD did actually do CPR or get help then she might have thought he would just come round and get up and walk..... As we know it does not work like that.
Yeah, it is damned hard work, I'm pretty strong, physically fit and I've only done it on dummies in training.

Reactions: 12
Bystander CPR has a depressingly low success rate, unfortunately, and very few recipients will ever return to their previous neurological state even if they survive the initial event. If CPR had been started and he could be defibrillated within the first 2/3 minutes and they lived 30 feet from the hospital ... maybe we would have seen a different outcome. Outside of that, no not really.

(It's frustrating to see the public is still continually misled like this; we've been given the impression - largely by TV - that CPR has something like a 75% success rate which is just not reality)

Reactions: 29
HD keeps saying that Archie was only hanging for 3 mins as if this makes a massive difference.

She can't really know unless she timed it.

He obviously wasn't breathing when he was cut down obviously no need for CPR.

She's failing to take into consideration that he wouldn't have been getting efficient oxygen during CPR whilst waiting for ambulance.

He had a GCS of 3 when paramedics got to him.

He had a cardiac arrest at Southend.

So even if he had only been hanging for 3 minutes, his brain suffered without enough oxygen for a period of time after that. She doesn't seem to understand that it wasn't just the hanging episode that caused the trauma, it was trauma, after trauma after trauma (although he was pretty much gone by the time paramedics got to him).

And reading that back to myself, maybe I need to re-evaluate. Imagine finding your child hanging, trying to perform CPR only to discover you don't really know how and you can't save him.

And that's what you're trying to cover up, the fact that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't bring him back because you didn't know how.
It was not only Archie’s breathing that stopped at his home, his heart had stopped too. He had both a respiratory and cardiac arrest.
From the time of the 999 call it took 8 minutes for the ambulance to get there. 8 minutes.
The paramedics were unable to restart his heart although they supported his system by CPR.
It was only at Southampton Hospital that his heart was restarted and circulation reestablished, they have more sophisticated drugs and techniques in hospital.
From the time of the 999 call to restarting the heart was about 36 minutes.
These established facts are in the court documents. No one, even HoLi, can say for certain how long Archie was hanging that is why no time is officially documented for this. What is certain is that both his breathing and heart had stopped.
Most untrained members of the public perform CPR inefficiently with only about a 10% success rate for out of hospital CPR.
HoLi’s 3 minutes just does not reflected the documented known facts.

Reactions: 27
Yeah, it is damned hard work, I'm pretty strong, physically fit and I've only done it on dummies in training.
Yes absolutely exhausting procedure, this does take it out of you. You have to make sure you keep a certain ‘rhythm’ going and keep your concentration at the highest level.

Same as yourself, I also did my training on dummies/mannequins (adult and children) as I used to be a PA for disabled/special needs children.

There maybe a lot of ppl who may not be aware that an adult requires 30 compressions to 2 breathes, where as children and infants it’s 15 compressions to 2 breathes. Also placing your hands in the right place correctly etc. What you do and how you do it is extremely important, as we all know it’s that fine line between life and death.

So if your a person without the required training and may not fully know how to perform CPR then you will certainly not be doing it correctly.

I was required to go to refresher courses every year.

Which brings me to say that I doubt very much HD knew what she was doing, unless of course she was taken through the steps while she was on the phone when she called 999.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why the hell are they waiting that long? That's still another couple of weeks away, I dread to think what state the poor little soul will be in by then....😭
I think he’ll still be in cold storage. They’ll probably take him for embalming, and beautification by make-up, a few days before the funeral. They’ll probably only do make up if there is to be an open viewing in the funeral parlour, which I suspect there might be.
HoLi states she visits him daily, I suspect they’ll have a cold room, for kids, at the hospital, if he’s still there.
Anyway, where ever he is, the staff will do their best to preserve him.

Yes absolutely exhausting procedure, this does take it out of you. You have to make sure you keep a certain ‘rhythm’ going and keep your concentration at the highest level.

Same as yourself, I also did my training on dummies/mannequins (adult and children) as I used to be a PA for disabled/special needs children.

There maybe a lot of ppl who may not be aware that an adult requires 30 compressions to 2 breathes, where as children and infants it’s 15 compressions to 2 breathes. Also placing your hands in the right place correctly etc. What you do and how you do it is extremely important, as we all know it’s that fine line between life and death.

So if your a person without the required training and may not fully know how to perform CPR then you will certainly not be doing it correctly.

Which brings me to say that I doubt very much HD knew what she was doing, unless of course she was taken through the steps while she was on the phone when she called 999.
She would have been taken through the steps and kept on the line until the paramedics got there. This phone call would be recorded.
This is, obviously, to aid the person helping but also because, it’s evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

I, also, very much doubt Hollie would have the faintest idea of how to perform CPR. The 999 call would be interesting to listen to - if they ever release it

I, also, very much doubt Hollie would have the faintest idea of how to perform CPR. The 999 call would be interesting to listen to - if they ever release it
It could well be played at the inquest. The paramedics will be asked to provide at statement, at the very least, or may be called in person.
If HoLi hadn’t created this shitshow the inquest would probably have been, more or less, a formality.
Now I think it will have to be a lot more in depth.
Oh, HoLi, it’s all going to come out.

Far be it for me to gossip...but...I walked past that designer dress shop in Sarfend today,called SketsRus, and rumour has it that they have made her outfit especially. Heres a sneak preview...classy or what?
A little bit more accentuation in the boobs area and it will perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she had a massive go at him and they had an almighty argument and he threatened to, and she called his bluff (since she knew he’d tried before). He did it, and she’s that ashamed she’ll never admit to the argument and goading him. Even to those close to her. So she’s a peddling this story of TikTok. It fits better than to explain that there was an almighty row. If it was such a surprise suicide then anyone would naturally want to campaign for better mental health services.
I don`t think people like HD realise the ins and outs of changing an existing law or bringing a new law in entails.I would imagine you`d be measuring it in double-figure months or years-can`t imagine her even having the patience for that!

I got assaulted today at work on a ward I frigging hate but had to go because of short staffing. People like Hollie Dance and their entitled selves make life so hard for HCPS. I'm seriously thinking of quitting the profession for good.
Don`t quit,for every 1 hole there are hundreds/thousands that do appreciate you and need you.Hope you weren`t badly injured.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I got assaulted today at work on a ward I frigging hate but had to go because of short staffing. People like Hollie Dance and their entitled selves make life so hard for HCPS. I'm seriously thinking of quitting the profession for good.
I hope you're ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.