The Archie Battersbee Case #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be bloody charged with neglect!! If my child had tried to commit suicide the day before there is absolutely no way on this earth that i would be leaving him up to his own devices and not keeping a very close eye on him! I really hope the police do a proper investigation into why he wanted to end his life and she is held responsible.

I’m sorry for swearing but the way she is going about this whole thing is absolutely disgusting!

My heart goes out to Archie so much and he doesn’t deserve this. She needs to stop being selfish and think of her son rather than herself. He won’t be able to come back from this he is gone, his body is just a shell of his former self.

Every time I see that picture of him laying in the hospital bed with tubes everywhere it’s absolutely awful and my heart breaks for him.
When my daughter was in her twenties she took a massive overdose and was sent home from hospital the same day ( I’m not criticising the hospital ). I didn’t leave her side for at least 2 weeks and even then I had to practically break down her bedroom door when she locked it with her Inside. She didn’t watch out for him and it’s all about her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Saturday morning now gives the loonies more chance to make plans to attend the 'peaceful' protest vigil ... Tomorrow is going to be awful in more ways than one
Anyone one going there to cause bother needs punching! that poor boy and the poor staff don’t need a load of morons outside, and neither do other patients and their family’s

Reactions: 19
She needs to be bloody charged with neglect!! If my child had tried to commit suicide the day before there is absolutely no way on this earth that i would be leaving him up to his own devices and not keeping a very close eye on him! I really hope the police do a proper investigation into why he wanted to end his life and she is held responsible.

I’m sorry for swearing but the way she is going about this whole thing is absolutely disgusting!

My heart goes out to Archie so much and he doesn’t deserve this. She needs to stop being selfish and think of her son rather than herself. He won’t be able to come back from this he is gone, his body is just a shell of his former self.

Every time I see that picture of him laying in the hospital bed with tubes everywhere it’s absolutely awful and my heart breaks for him.
Exactly what I was thinking. If a child of mine had attempted it the day before, I wouldn't have let them out of my sight. Yet she was on her phone??

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The Barmy Army will be out there singing Beatles songs and the Christian group will be trying for new members.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
One of my offspring attempted suicide during the first lockdown. We had been backwards and forwards to the gp countless times trying to get a CAMHS referral. They were rushed to hospital (by me) and I didn’t leave their side. The nurses and me really struggled as one of them really wanted to give me a hug and we couldnt because covid……the staff in the childrens hospital were amazing- from the on duty psych to the food lady that kept supplying ginger bread men!
they are now medicated very successfully and have been signed off from CAMHS and are back to “normal”. They are now 17. However I still watch like a hawk and have safety nets in place at school and plans for any signs and symptoms. It took me about a year to tell even the grandparents what had happened and open up about their struggle. I was mortified and felt like I’d failed them and I should have been more, done more, nor allowed my child to feel that desperate and alone. Thank all the deities we had a happy ending. we are a very stable 2 parents, middle class, boring family. God only knows what was haunting this poor boy. I am heartbroken for him being used in this way
Oh how awful I’m so pleased it turned out the way it did for your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think parents should totally blame themselves if a child manages to commit suicide I attempted suicide a few times as a teen of age 13 . As soon as my dad stopped watching me and my freedom was back I would try again (I was being bullied horrendously) it was only when I was admitted to the mental health hospital on 1:1 OBS it stopped even then in a general hospital after an attempt I had to wait for a bed. If they couldn't get staff my dad would come in and do the bedwatch. I'm so grateful to him and it must have been so stressful and terrifying I'm parent now and I can't imagine what my dad was going through. I can't believe Hollie didn't try get him help when he was ligaturing the day before that's a failure on her part.

I'm thinking of Archie I hope he's in a better place free from pain. Hollie can duck off now she's a grifter always has been and a total wrongun. Commenting on her older son's penis and wanking , discussing her business of stripping with her son 🤢. Talking about her son's dad's penis on SM. That boy never had a chance. There was emotional abuse and neglect going on in that house.

I also suspect she's keeping him "alive" as long as possible to keep the GFM money rolling in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

May be worth a share. Its something I definitely need to get in formal writing. I've expressed my wishes to those who would likely be involved but I want it signed and sealed so my wishes are crystal clear. Nobody keep me "alive" whilst I waste away!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just been noseying on twitter, and seen loads of people posting about Hollie being a grifter, she's well and truly being exposed, she's even being labelled a munchausens mum

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyone one going there to cause bother needs punching! that poor boy and the poor staff don’t need a load of morons outside, and neither do other patients and their family’s
Yes but won’t the press just love it! What a world we live in. A child takes his own life for reasons none of us know, but can hazard a guess, and it makes front page news to sell newspapers. Oxygen thieves the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.