The Archie Battersbee Case #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a good discussion to have no matter the age. Things can be framed in an age appropriate manner. The Terri Schiavo case occurred not long after I got married and provided a good way to brooch a difficult subject with my now estranged husband. I had a similar discussion with my sister before my mom passed away two weeks ago.

Reactions: 21
Oh dear lord my heart breaks for you and all the other parents who have lost loved ones and are now doubting their decisions and are in turmoil because of this case.

To let a child go is so so hard yet it’s the deepest form of love to allow them a peaceful, gentle passing.

We show our loved ones how much we care in so many ways, protecting them from more suffering is a sign of profound love.

I’m not sure how much the words of strangers can help, but please do not let the likes of HD get to you.

There is a world of difference between you and her xx

Reactions: 25
So tomorrow ten am it is? I really hope Archie Is surrounded by his family and it’s peaceful and there isn’t a mob outside.

Reactions: 14
Is it a requirement to have 3 loose brain cells and an inability to spell to comment on that wretched Facebook group?

Reactions: 18
Where’s the 6 month timeline come from? Has she read something that miraculously after that time he’ll get up as if nothings happened?

Reactions: 6
I thought she had not a good word to say about any of them, but perhaps for a few quid will try

. ‘I do get some sleep,’ she says. ‘Some days are better than others. When one of my favourite nurses is in I find it easier to sleep, but when they’re not, I wake up every 40 minutes checking the machines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
£5 she’s out front for a photo shoot and interviews by 11am.
I bet she’s trying now but I bet even the papers wouldn’t want to be seen encouraging that.
Thoughts are with all the medical staff and professionals over the years who’ve worked with Archie and give him the best care they could. They are the real heros and fighters in this situation

Reactions: 36
She needs to be bloody charged with neglect!! If my child had tried to commit suicide the day before there is absolutely no way on this earth that i would be leaving him up to his own devices and not keeping a very close eye on him! I really hope the police do a proper investigation into why he wanted to end his life and she is held responsible.

I’m sorry for swearing but the way she is going about this whole thing is absolutely disgusting!

My heart goes out to Archie so much and he doesn’t deserve this. She needs to stop being selfish and think of her son rather than herself. He won’t be able to come back from this he is gone, his body is just a shell of his former self.

Every time I see that picture of him laying in the hospital bed with tubes everywhere it’s absolutely awful and my heart breaks for him.

Reactions: 29
Basically saying the nurses don’t know what they’re doing and she can read the machines better than they can

Reactions: 21
So tomorrow you will officially gain your wings Archie.
You deserved so much better than this, may you finally rest in love and peace little Archie.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.