The Anna Edit #6 The slugs in her kitchen are faster than Appointed shipping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Magee for the great thread title!

Recap
We have a slug situation! The grim house of damp and gloom has been overrun by slugs. Not to worry, though, project manager Mark is on the case and has sorted out those pesky slugs! At one point, the slug situation got so bad that the slugs ended up on Anna's Mac & Cheese (see pic).
Anna's dream collaboration Appointed x The Anna Edit has turned into a complete tit show. As of the beginning of February some customers still hadn't received their yearly planners - yet were still expected to pay full price.
The Mark Edit is still happening and he's looking more Gosling than ever after a recent haircut at the hands of his adoring wife.
Anna's eyebrows are crazy wild, out of control, and need an intervention! (see pic).

Anything I've missed from the recap? Add it below!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, I know I’m just repeating myself, but how can her skin be so bad? It looks so dehydrated. Now with this lockdown and working mostly from home my skin has been looking better than ever as I don’t spend hours in poorly ventilated office where the windows can’t be opened or between dusty Library shelves, and I don’t have to spend hours commuting, sweating on the tube. My skin has benefited so much from having proper fresh air whenever I needed it and also somewhat better diet than I would have at the office. As let’s be honest you can’t really store all the veggies and fruit in the office fridge that you’d have at home. This makes me realise how clueless she is about skincare if with all the benefits of constantly being at home and having access to any skincare she wishes, her skin still looks so battered.

Reactions: 11
Too many products, plus wearing makeup all/most days.

Why on earth are these stay-at-home influencers all still applying makeup every day? I’ve had a two month break from makeup now (thank you, Lockdown 3.0), and my skin is VERY grateful to me as a result.

Reactions: 21
Taking film photos in an entirely empty room and then actually taking the effort to get them developed. Wow a metaphor for an empty, vapid life if I ever saw one...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh today’s outfit is just awful! Think this is one of the worst I’ve seen. And I’ll usually defend people over fashion posts, but this is so bad.

Reactions: 12
Oh today’s outfit is just awful! Think this is one of the worst I’ve seen. And I’ll usually defend people over fashion posts, but this is so bad.
I came on to find if anyone agreed because I thought the same. It makes me sad because I used to really like her style about 2 years ago 😔

Reactions: 9
Taking film photos in an entirely empty room and then actually taking the effort to get them developed. Wow a metaphor for an empty, vapid life if I ever saw one...
yess!!! And she was mouning in the podcast how it is not easy to settle in and decorate a house but no one wanting them to decorate a house fully all in one go. they dont even have a room that have been decorated. Okay you wait for outside but again you are waiting why not to decorate a room with what you have and at least have a background for your videos and photos. literally justsay I am waiting for freebies and go. 🙄🤷‍♀️ like if I had a house like that even tho I am gonna take everything down next week I would be trying to decorate the house like crazy.

Reactions: 6
I assumed she'd rig up a temporary walk-in wardrobe and filming space upstairs, and let that remain until the bulk of the renovations are complete.
What would it take? A bit of fillers and a coat of paint, a few pieces of furniture and maybe a decorative screen. A nice light fitting. You'd complete the work in two days.
For someone who trades on being so organised she doesn't seem to have much of a plan. I'd go insane with boredom sitting on my arse in a house with so many solvable issues, waiting for the outside to be rendered.

Reactions: 23
I assumed she'd rig up a temporary walk-in wardrobe and filming space upstairs, and let that remain until the bulk of the renovations are complete.
What would it take? A bit of fillers and a coat of paint, a few pieces of furniture and maybe a decorative screen. A nice light fitting. You'd complete the work in two days.
For someone who trades on being so organised she doesn't seem to have much of a plan. I'd go insane with boredom sitting on my arse in a house with so many solvable issues, waiting for the outside to be rendered.
I wouldnt mind the things that I have to do but it would be the money I gave for it. mirror is one room office is another dressing room is another. Why to put the mirror in bedroom which has white walls? and like you said have a reno safe space in the chaos. They talk like they gonna open all the walls to the studs and thats whythey are waiting.

Reactions: 7
Oh my word her last Reels.
Cannot understand why would someone wear a jumper and sandals at the same time. Chic or classy are not the words that come to my mind when I see her, more #tragic

I truly believe on dressing up according to your age and lifestyle but her outfit are not even something my 60 year old mum would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t get me wrong, I look crazy these days too. But to post a reel in my at home outfits is just out of the question. People don’t need to see everything.

I’m sorry, I don’t know if these outfits counted in her habit tracker for getting dressed, but they shouldn’t.

And what’s with the bare feet? It’s winter, and you’re cold. Wear some socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
yess!!! And she was mouning in the podcast how it is not easy to settle in and decorate a house but no one wanting them to decorate a house fully all in one go. they dont even have a room that have been decorated. Okay you wait for outside but again you are waiting why not to decorate a room with what you have and at least have a background for your videos and photos. literally justsay I am waiting for freebies and go. 🙄🤷‍♀️ like if I had a house like that even tho I am gonna take everything down next week I would be trying to decorate the house like crazy.
The bedroom, her office and living room are already set up to some extent. Why not just take photos there with one of the lovely huge plants they have? At this point any background would be better than that emptiness. She may be striving for simplicity but those pictures just look depressing.

Reactions: 18
The bedroom, her office and living room are already set up to some extent. Why not just take photos there with one of the lovely huge plants they have? At this point any background would be better than that emptiness. She may be striving for simplicity but those pictures just look depressing.
yes also she isnt so smart about this. she could do 10 videos about those room like rejig the rooms, shoping around my house kinda thing. everyone is at home like no one getting really dressed. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I assumed she'd rig up a temporary walk-in wardrobe and filming space upstairs, and let that remain a until the bulk of the renovations are complete.
I agree! Even just slapping down some rugs that you can move around as you make up the rooms. You know - because she’s such a Virgo - she’s had furniture picked out for a while. Get a tufted chair (like you suggested) that perhaps is meant for the living room and use it in the meantime in the dressing room (or whatever that empty shell of a space is). Just because the outside has to be rendered doesn’t mean you can’t start modestly furnishing! Sure, hold off on painting and installing built-in stuff. The house just looks SO COLD. You can feel it even through a cellphone - temperature is cold, aesthetic is cold, space is cold.

Reactions: 18
Why has Anna started this giggling for no reason and after every thing she says? I mean what's so funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has Anna started this giggling for no reason and after every thing she says? I mean what's so funny?
THIIISSSSS! Although I don’t think this is a new thing. I picked up on it a while ago and it’s bothered me ever since!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.