The advice thread for random problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was speaking to a guy for five years long story short 2 years of that five years he was dating/ had a girlfriend and was still sexting me I found the girlfriend and told her everything.
He blocked me on everything and they stayed together. Last September he unblocked me 5 months after I snitched on him. I waited a couple of days thought this was weird and then messaged him so he knew I noticed what he done he instantly blocked me after.
Yesterday he unblocked me again but hasn’t messaged me. My friends done some fbi work and noticed they’re still together but she’s moving in with him this month (they’re long distance)
So I’m quite confused why’s he unblocked me again. Like I don’t want to block him because then he’ll know that I noticed he’s unblocked me but I can’t see it being the girlfriend that’s done it because I know his routine (been the same for years)

So I was speaking to a guy for five years long story short 2 years of that five years he was dating/ had a girlfriend and was still sexting me I found the girlfriend and told her everything.
He blocked me on everything and they stayed together. Last September he unblocked me 5 months after I snitched on him. I waited a couple of days thought this was weird and then messaged him so he knew I noticed what he done he instantly blocked me after.
Yesterday he unblocked me again but hasn’t messaged me. My friends done some fbi work and noticed they’re still together but she’s moving in with him this month (they’re long distance)
So I’m quite confused why’s he unblocked me again. Like I don’t want to block him because then he’ll know that I noticed he’s unblocked me but I can’t see it being the girlfriend that’s done it because I know his routine (been the same for years)
Just ignore it or block him. Don’t let him eat up any more of your time

Reactions: 5
Has anyone any advice for taking a child on holiday with a different surname to you? We go every year and it hasn’t been a problem I just get all our birth certificates out etc if they ask which they only have once but that’s usually when coming back form Spain this time we’re coming back from Turkey and Iv got in my head the uk border control will be stricter and maybe even the Turkey one will be too.. I mean it’s very obvious he’s British his pale white hair blue eyes (the total opposite of me) we go in 3 weeks and we have no contact with his dad and haven’t since he was born.. am I just over thinking it? Will 2 copies of birth certificates and notice of birth be enough proof?
We are regular visitors to Turkey, going you won't get asked anything at all. The only tine I've ever been questioned was arriving back in the UK. Once they asked if Dad knew i had taken her on holiday i said yes he's stood there 😂 and second time a few weeks ago they asked ny daughter directly who i was, to which she replied mummy 😂 unless you are genuinely kidnapping your own child there's nothing to worry about haha

Personally. I would block him. More than likely he’s wanting a reaction from you. Wants an ego boost. Wants whatever. He’ll be hoping your still in the same mental space to entertain him again. I had a similar thing with a guy I was seeing. Only for a year. We parted ways. He got a girlfriend. I never knew that and phoned me. We chatted and then his girlfriend messaged me. A day or so later. I explained everything to her. Found he blocked me so I couldn’t even give him the “how dare you, you had a girlfriend” message. Then when they split up. He unblocked me and messaged “Hello stranger”. I blocked him straight away. It’s never going to be worth the headache of what may come

Reactions: 3
Personally. I would block him. More than likely he’s wanting a reaction from you. Wants an ego boost. Wants whatever. He’ll be hoping your still in the same mental space to entertain him again. I had a similar thing with a guy I was seeing. Only for a year. We parted ways. He got a girlfriend. I never knew that and phoned me. We chatted and then his girlfriend messaged me. A day or so later. I explained everything to her. Found he blocked me so I couldn’t even give him the “how dare you, you had a girlfriend” message. Then when they split up. He unblocked me and messaged “Hello stranger”. I blocked him straight away. It’s never going to be worth the headache of what may come
I was thinking of blocking him but I don’t want to give him the satisfaction that I seen he’s unblocked me and it’s got too me.
I’m thinking of leaving it do then he thinks i haven’t noticed or bothered. It’s just strange he does this possibly the day before his girlfriend moves in with him and she knows he use to sext me until I told her

I was thinking of blocking him but I don’t want to give him the satisfaction that I seen he’s unblocked me and it’s got too me.
I’m thinking of leaving it do then he thinks i haven’t noticed or bothered. It’s just strange he does this possibly the day before his girlfriend moves in with him and she knows he use to sext me until I told her
I would block him. You said you’d noticed that he had unblocked you and you messaged him. He’s already going to know youve noticed at this stage lol Not being rude, but if you know he still has a gf I wouldn’t be messaging him at all and vice versa lol I’d just block him and forget about him 👏🏻🤣

Reactions: 9
My former flatmate texted me last night around 11.30pm saying they were thinking of me and our chats. I haven’t seen them since I moved out two years ago (we lived together for 4 years).

I didn’t see the text until this evening as it was on an old phone. I will respond, but I don’t know what to say…

I would block him. You said you’d noticed that he had unblocked you and you messaged him. He’s already going to know youve noticed at this stage lol Not being rude, but if you know he still has a gf I wouldn’t be messaging him at all and vice versa lol I’d just block him and forget about him 👏🏻🤣
Nooo that was last time he unblocked me last year, he would reblock me when he was in work then unblock me when he finished so I messaged to get the whole thing out the way then he blocked me and left me blocked till yesterday so I haven’t bothered this time round

Nooo that was last time he unblocked me last year, he would reblock me when he was in work then unblock me when he finished so I messaged to get the whole thing out the way then he blocked me and left me blocked till yesterday so I haven’t bothered this time round
Honestly I'd just block him an forget about it, do you really want to be messed about with an your time wasted by someone so childish as to keep blocking an unblocking you lol he sounds like a immature 17yo that wants numerous girls

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'd just block him an forget about it, do you really want to be messed about with an your time wasted by someone so childish as to keep blocking an unblocking you lol he sounds like a immature 17yo that wants numerous girls
He’s 30 to be honest I only didn’t block me because I wanted to know if my feeling was correct that I’ll hear from him. I don’t want nothing to do with him now

He’s 30 to be honest I only didn’t block me because I wanted to know if my feeling was correct that I’ll hear from him. I don’t want nothing to do with him now
Tbh it sounds as if he's just doing it to keep you around for whenever he wants to mess about, obviously I don't know him or if he would cheat but from the sounds of it he doesn't sound very loyal to his partners if he's still messaging others when he's in a relationship, it's best to keep guys like that out your life

Reactions: 4
Tbh it sounds as if he's just doing it to keep you around for whenever he wants to mess about, obviously I don't know him or if he would cheat but from the sounds of it he doesn't sound very loyal to his partners if he's still messaging others when he's in a relationship, it's best to keep guys like that out your life
I completely get where you’re coming from and I would literally think the same but it’s not even like he’s even messaging so I don’t get how it would keep me around if he’s just unblocking me and not even talking to me. Like I snitch to his girlfriend before he completely blocked me 18 months ago so surely he’ll be scared I’ll do it again. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It makes no sense I rather him just get on to the fact I’m not bothered with him anymore

I completely get where you’re coming from and I would literally think the same but it’s not even like he’s even messaging so I don’t get how it would keep me around if he’s just unblocking me and not even talking to me. Like I snitch to his girlfriend before he completely blocked me 18 months ago so surely he’ll be scared I’ll do it again. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It makes no sense I rather him just get on to the fact I’m not bothered with him anymore
it sounds like he’s just unblocked you to have a nosey on what you’re doing

😂😭 sorry yeah on WhatsApp. Which is why I’m confused why’s he unblocked me but not messaged like what’s the point
Don’t mean to be blunt but if he wanted to message you he would. I wouldn’t worry yourself trying to figure out any reasonable explanation for it lol he doesn’t exactly sound like a catch lol

Reactions: 10
Don’t mean to be blunt but if he wanted to message you he would. I wouldn’t worry yourself trying to figure out any reasonable explanation for it lol he doesn’t exactly sound like a catch lol
Not really worry just makes no sense whatsoever over it 🤷🏼‍♀️ To be fair he is meant to be bright but clearly isn’t that bright. He never thought I would search him on Facebook to find his girlfriend to grass him up too her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.