New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't have snapchat...i thought it was dead. is there any good ones? this entire thing is so weird

Don't have snapchat...i thought it was dead. is there any good ones? this entire thing is so weird
If you have TikTok search Austin Mcbroom and you should see all the weird Snapchats he’s posting its weird. There’s so many I can’t even describe them all haha. The way he’s acting and things he’s saying I get the feeling Catherine was the one who wanted a divorce and he just had to agree with it cause he seems to be forcing this I don’t care attitude when really I think his ego can’t handle the fact Catherine finally wanted things to end.

The things he’s posting about Catherine too like how grateful he is for her he’s really over doing it like he’s trying to win her round. Posting snaps of himself laying on the floor of the shower all sad , acting like he’s the purest man in the world going to church like he’s trying to impress people mainly Catherine, at one point I thought he was having a bit of a breakdown as he attempted to do handstands outside claiming he’s so excited to move out and you would of thought he was high with how he was acting.

He pretended he was so sick , went to the doctors and had his friend take the most dramatic photos of him laying down and tried to use his “sickness” as a reason to avoid moving out and everyone in the comments online is saying how he clearly didn’t want to move out. It’s crazy cause he had no problem cheating on her the entire time he was married to her but now he’s acting like his life is over.

Catherine isn’t innocent either I think they’re both sly and liars in their own ways as they’ve scammed people in the past but I really do think divorcing him will be one of the best decisions she’s made cause he seems like hard work to be around.

Reactions: 2
Omg has anybody seen his recent snap story? Someone’s card was being declined in a pharmacy and he laughed at her? I think he is the biggest ick I’ve ever had tbh. I had to choose the hide this person on Snapchat option because he is just awful.

Is anyone watching Austin's snapchats. The girls in the caravan, photos of his exs, and eating out trying sushi 🍣 like seriously is he okay?!? lol
---
Omg has anybody seen his recent snap story? Someone’s card was being declined in a pharmacy and he laughed at her? I think he is the biggest ick I’ve ever had tbh. I had to choose the hide this person on Snapchat option because he is just awful.
He's even worse now 😅

Austin is milking this whole divorce situation for money & views he will literally do anything for fame & money even use his marriage & divorce to get views. I actually feel a bit sorry for Catherine he is not being respectful at all & is embarrassing Catherine & his children. I feel like Catherine is biting her tongue & wants to say stuff but in order to keep the peace & for the co parenting to run smoothly she is keeping quiet & not saying what she really wants to say.

Reactions: 3