Did Austin cheat?

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a thread for them yet?!

what do you all think of them?

I think they show of their money way too much and they keep getting caught out lately, like Austin and the cheating... did it actually happen?!

Reactions: 10
My daughter watches them occasionally so I catch snippets.. When they show you the real them I can’t imagine him to have cheated.

I can’t stand them, they’re so fake! Austin cheated 1000%. What’s with the new baby’s name? Do they think they’re too famous now to give their kid a normal name😂 Steel is awful and doesn’t match with the other twos normal names at all.

Reactions: 5
apparently, think this was when Catherine was pregnant. It was like a year or more ago now.. I find they’re both strange people, I wouldn’t trust either of them
they’ve had their fair share of drama. Also on Catherine’s story yesterday that was something about being a mother at 15??

I hate these guys. They have a HUGE thread over on lipstick alley.

Reactions: 1
Just seen this thumbnail on insta of a tiktok Elle and Austin done to the song “twerk for me” that’s to the tune of “stand by me” and the person who’s uploaded it has very carefully chosen the thumbnail of this part of the video where Elles tops is right up showing off her whole torso! It’s literally on show for less than a second so it’s not by mistake that they’ve chosen that part, they very carefully paused the video on that bit. So frightening. I won’t post the tiktok here and I’ve covered the part but it just shows you how high her top is, the red bit is all bare. I know it seems a bit extreme but there’s some really scary horrible people in the internet!
72E1205E-5E85-4E50-BE94-E60A5E14D58E.jpeg

i used to love watching these i still do! cant lie but i dont love them the way i used to whe they just had elle. fame has got to austin, his dad nd brother. did anyine see shylas utube when she rang his dad abou landon and his dad claimed he was with him but wasnt. if i was any of the women in that fam i would abort! what we are shown is fake. over to lipstick alley i go to see the tea xxxxx

Reactions: 1

They've officially lost their house now.. The beginning of the final end for them?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How is there not a thread for them yet?!

what do you all think of them?

I think they show of their money way too much and they keep getting caught out lately, like Austin and the cheating... did it actually happen?!
I hate them making money off the back of us by putting on a meet and greet. Sprung a line about someone dying and waiting to see “them”. Before they let go!! As if

They've officially lost their house now.. The beginning of the final end for them?
That’s why their click baiting doing a meet and greet three peeps for 30 dollars 5 peeps for 50 dollars you couldn’t make it up! Thick as shyte. Adorable kids mind. Him and her well say no more one eye on the camera all the time to make sure. Pity me party buy the bloody tickets. Just buyyyy nowwww

I don’t think this thread is still active but all the years I’ve seen videos and photos of them I get incest vibes from Catherine and her brother Ryan. I 100% believe he’s in love with her , yes his own sister as disgusting as that is to say and think about I really think he is and I find their interactions very weird and wayyyyyy too close.

I hope this thread gets active again soooon. There is always something with the ACCCEEEE FAMILAAAY.

I hope this thread gets active again soooon. There is always something with the ACCCEEEE FAMILAAAY.
wow it’s like you knew! they have split up, can’t say it hasn’t been a long time coming. but it’s never nice for the kids.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually shocked because I thought Catherine was going to stay and put up with him forever to try make out things were perfect like she always has done cause I don’t think she wanted to admit things were not going well between them even though anyone could see these two had issues so them divorcing this has definitely been a long time coming. It’s sad for the kids of course and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through a divorce but sometimes in the long run it’s the best thing to do. Can’t wait to see if we find out what happened for things to finally come to an end but maybe they’ve agreed not to share anything.