Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren1994

How is there not a thread for them yet?!

what do you all think of them?

I think they show of their money way too much and they keep getting caught out lately, like Austin and the cheating... did it actually happen?!

Reactions: 10

Eve123

I can’t stand them, they’re so fake! Austin cheated 1000%. What’s with the new baby’s name? Do they think they’re too famous now to give their kid a normal name😂 Steel is awful and doesn’t match with the other twos normal names at all.

Reactions: 5

ooKittyKatoo

Austin is milking this whole divorce situation for money & views he will literally do anything for fame & money even use his marriage & divorce to get views. I actually feel a bit sorry for Catherine he is not being respectful at all & is embarrassing Catherine & his children. I feel like Catherine is biting her tongue & wants to say stuff but in order to keep the peace & for the co parenting to run smoothly she is keeping quiet & not saying what she really wants to say.

Reactions: 3

account70032

VIP Member
Don't have snapchat...i thought it was dead. is there any good ones? this entire thing is so weird
If you have TikTok search Austin Mcbroom and you should see all the weird Snapchats he’s posting its weird. There’s so many I can’t even describe them all haha. The way he’s acting and things he’s saying I get the feeling Catherine was the one who wanted a divorce and he just had to agree with it cause he seems to be forcing this I don’t care attitude when really I think his ego can’t handle the fact Catherine finally wanted things to end.

The things he’s posting about Catherine too like how grateful he is for her he’s really over doing it like he’s trying to win her round. Posting snaps of himself laying on the floor of the shower all sad , acting like he’s the purest man in the world going to church like he’s trying to impress people mainly Catherine, at one point I thought he was having a bit of a breakdown as he attempted to do handstands outside claiming he’s so excited to move out and you would of thought he was high with how he was acting.

He pretended he was so sick , went to the doctors and had his friend take the most dramatic photos of him laying down and tried to use his “sickness” as a reason to avoid moving out and everyone in the comments online is saying how he clearly didn’t want to move out. It’s crazy cause he had no problem cheating on her the entire time he was married to her but now he’s acting like his life is over.

Catherine isn’t innocent either I think they’re both sly and liars in their own ways as they’ve scammed people in the past but I really do think divorcing him will be one of the best decisions she’s made cause he seems like hard work to be around.

Reactions: 2

Daisymoo2022xxx

Is anyone watching Austin's snapchats. The girls in the caravan, photos of his exs, and eating out trying sushi 🍣 like seriously is he okay?!? lol
---
Omg has anybody seen his recent snap story? Someone’s card was being declined in a pharmacy and he laughed at her? I think he is the biggest ick I’ve ever had tbh. I had to choose the hide this person on Snapchat option because he is just awful.
He's even worse now 😅

mollieeeee

I hope this thread gets active again soooon. There is always something with the ACCCEEEE FAMILAAAY.
wow it’s like you knew! they have split up, can’t say it hasn’t been a long time coming. but it’s never nice for the kids.

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Omg has anybody seen his recent snap story? Someone’s card was being declined in a pharmacy and he laughed at her? I think he is the biggest ick I’ve ever had tbh. I had to choose the hide this person on Snapchat option because he is just awful.

Kiki3

I hate these guys. They have a HUGE thread over on lipstick alley.

Reactions: 1

a13a17x

i used to love watching these i still do! cant lie but i dont love them the way i used to whe they just had elle. fame has got to austin, his dad nd brother. did anyine see shylas utube when she rang his dad abou landon and his dad claimed he was with him but wasnt. if i was any of the women in that fam i would abort! what we are shown is fake. over to lipstick alley i go to see the tea xxxxx

Reactions: 1
How is there not a thread for them yet?!

what do you all think of them?

I think they show of their money way too much and they keep getting caught out lately, like Austin and the cheating... did it actually happen?!
I hate them making money off the back of us by putting on a meet and greet. Sprung a line about someone dying and waiting to see “them”. Before they let go!! As if

They've officially lost their house now.. The beginning of the final end for them?
That’s why their click baiting doing a meet and greet three peeps for 30 dollars 5 peeps for 50 dollars you couldn’t make it up! Thick as shyte. Adorable kids mind. Him and her well say no more one eye on the camera all the time to make sure. Pity me party buy the bloody tickets. Just buyyyy nowwww

account70032

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked because I thought Catherine was going to stay and put up with him forever to try make out things were perfect like she always has done cause I don’t think she wanted to admit things were not going well between them even though anyone could see these two had issues so them divorcing this has definitely been a long time coming. It’s sad for the kids of course and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through a divorce but sometimes in the long run it’s the best thing to do. Can’t wait to see if we find out what happened for things to finally come to an end but maybe they’ve agreed not to share anything.

account70032

VIP Member
I don’t think this thread is still active but all the years I’ve seen videos and photos of them I get incest vibes from Catherine and her brother Ryan. I 100% believe he’s in love with her , yes his own sister as disgusting as that is to say and think about I really think he is and I find their interactions very weird and wayyyyyy too close.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My daughter watches them occasionally so I catch snippets.. When they show you the real them I can’t imagine him to have cheated.