The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed there wasn't a thread of The 1975 so decided to create one. I'm a casual listener but think they can come across as pretentious at times

I went to see them once and found it weird that it was all focused on Matty, and the other 3 didn't speak

Reactions: 1
Agh I love them 🥰
Never seen them live though but hope to one day
I like some of their stuff they have been doing with No Rome and Charlie XcX
They all seem like good mates. Ross is 🤤

I’m a huge 1975 fan…wish they would tour soon

Agh I love them 🥰
Never seen them live though but hope to one day
I like some of their stuff they have been doing with No Rome and Charlie XcX
They all seem like good mates. Ross is 🤤
They are fab live.
I’ve seen them twice now
Once at boro big weekend and the other in Manchester
Both times brilliant

Seen them when chocolate was coming out. What an amazing gig & their first album is one of my all time favourites. Shame about their newer music, it’s pants!

Reactions: 2
Seen them when chocolate was coming out. What an amazing gig & their first album is one of my all time favourites. Shame about their newer music, it’s pants!
Yeah the last album isn't great. I like it when you sleep is amazing though

It will be interesting to see what direction the band goes down after the next album is released. Matty and George like working individually, but Adam and Ross don't seem to? If there is a Matty only album and George only album released one day like they've said before, then shouldn't there be albums by Adam and Ross as well?

Wouldn't be surprised if Matty created a solo album one day

Saw they’ve done their first interview of this new era, really enjoyed this read lots of details about new album and the writer seems to really understand Matty in my opinion.
He also talks about love post Twigs breakup which is interesting,

I read this yesterday. I think it comes across really well.

I didn't actually realise he and fka twigs had broken up.

It wasn't instant love with the new song for me. It's a grower

I absolutely love the 1975, I went watching them the end of feb in 2020 just before the covid restrictions came in, they were absolutely brilliant 🤩…. Really not keen on the new song though but think it may grow on me. Bit like birthday song.

I actually really love theirs new song. It’s so different, it took me a few listens to remember who it was. Wouldn’t call myself a fan but I’ve liked most of their old stuff too.

I’m a huge fan. Saw them three times on their last tour. I often have discussions in my head about which one would get it harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new song I'm in love with you is beautiful also the video continues on from the a change of heart video. ❤

The new song I'm in love with you is beautiful also the video continues on from the a change of heart video. ❤
I saw this earlier!

UK tour announced next week too. I was heavily pregnant during the last tour so didn't go... Although i did see them in Glasgow in Aug 2019, I was pregnant then too but didn't know it yet 😂

I love the 1975
Everyone always laughs when I tell them because I’m 36 and apparently (too old ) but they are my fav band

I’m 38 and when i went seeing them in Manchester I was sat next to a couple who looked like they were in their early 50’s. They are on at Reading and Leeds this weekend as well 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.