The 1975 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, he did also have people putting his address on Twitter. That ain’t on.

To be fair, he did also have people putting his address on Twitter. That ain’t on.
His address is online as his house is very unique and easily found as it is was put online by the architect it's idiot young girls lottering outside that are the problem. No real fan who respect him would do that!

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I haven’t seen anything about the architect but I’ve not really looked. Have you seen it? I don’t want to know the address, but is it in London?

To be fair, I haven’t seen anything about the architect but I’ve not really looked. Have you seen it? I don’t want to know the address, but is it in London?
Yeah I've looked but not in a odd stalker way I was interested In the look of it as its all concrete inside and I love that minimalist feel. Look up Matty Healy concrete house it's beautiful. People who go in person should take a look at themselves thats his home thay definitely shouldn't show up outside.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. I don’t know what I expected his house to look like, but not that! I wonder if there’s underfloor heating because all I can think about is how cold my feet would get 🤣

I’ve send pictures on his Instagram but that’s about it, it’s not anywhere I’d live, that’s for sure!
Couldn’t expect him to have a normal house really.

I'd never seen the house but just looked; not what I was expecting at all! It looks a bit like a spa or a museum, not sure I'd like to live there. Especially not in London; maybe if it was somewhere hot and sunny with natural light

Can’t believe it’s the last show of the tour tonight!

One half of me is expecting them to come out with an absolutely wild setlist with lesser played fan favourites. and the other half thinks they’ll play the most generic one possible.

They're not gonna be releasing a new album any time soon lol

My bf has recently discovered the album The Things They Believe by Loathe which features a fair bit of Jon Waugh who plays sax for the 75, similar vibes in a few songs for anyone a fan of the instrumentals like me

They're not gonna be releasing a new album any time soon lol

My bf has recently discovered the album The Things They Believe by Loathe which features a fair bit of Jon Waugh who plays sax for the 75, similar vibes in a few songs for anyone a fan of the instrumentals like me
I know but end of tour means we're closer to an album. Hope they have a break for the sake of their MH before getting back into it though

That was an interesting setlist. If I’d been there, I’d have mourned the loss of The Sound, but finishing on About You seems apt for the last show.
Shed a little tear as they all bowed at the end.

Reactions: 2
Can’t see it being five years. Think everyone is happy for them to have a hiatus, but during the second half of the tour, he’s made several comments like ‘we’re definitely coming back’, ‘we’ve already started writing the new album’, ‘we’ll see you soon’, etc.

He also said they’ll do a special ten year event for ILIWYS, which is in two years time.

My prediction? Two years off, during which some of the band might dabble in producing or writing for other artists, then the ten year anniversary, with a new album shortly after.

Can’t see it being five years. Think everyone is happy for them to have a hiatus, but during the second half of the tour, he’s made several comments like ‘we’re definitely coming back’, ‘we’ve already started writing the new album’, ‘we’ll see you soon’, etc.

He also said they’ll do a special ten year event for ILIWYS, which is in two years time.

My prediction? Two years off, during which some of the band might dabble in producing or writing for other artists, then the ten year anniversary, with a new album shortly after.
I agree, it won’t take them 5 years to write and record an album and they’re already working on it so it’s clear they don’t want a break from that, just touring.
I think we’ll get a London or Manchester show for ILIWYS turns 10 and a tour announcement for early 2027 (still far too long)

I think it'll be about two years. They deserve the break tbh, they've been touring non stop for the last couple of years. I won't be surprised if Matty becomes a dad while they're on hiatus.

Reactions: 2