The 1975 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll definitely be another record. Matty wouldn’t shut up about it at the last few shows.

Reactions: 4
So Matty’s dropped a new song on soundcloud (linked on his tumblr as Truman Black) and it’s really good. Very different to the 75 but with a definite Notes feel:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it sounds like it could fit into notes pretty well, and notes is my favourite of their records.

If anyone’s interested, there’s a few songs on Taylor Swift’s new album that are 100% about her and Matty

Reactions: 6
What ones? Not the biggest Taylor fan but might listen now 😂
Id say 100% The Tortured Poets Department & Fortnight, But Daddy I Love Him I think is in defence of Matty vs her fans, I’d also say possibly Guilty as Sin is about him too.
The leak got taken down before I could listen to them all though sadly haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Id say 100% The Tortured Poets Department & Fortnight, But Daddy I Love Him I think is in defence of Matty vs her fans, I’d also say possibly Guilty as Sin is about him too.
The leak got taken down before I could listen to them all though sadly haha
Going to go ahead and say that the majority of the songs are about him and I soooo hope that he responds to her because I want to see this mess

He said don't come for me as I have all the receipts! I hope he shuts her and all her fans that were vile to him up!!

• Heart
I love her but they literally dated for a month. 😭
I honestly think they might have been dating longer, it just wasn’t in the open. I have no doubt they’ve had flings over the years too.

i wonder what Gabriette thinks if she listens… I think her and Matty are very sweet and clearly smitten, but if I was her I’d still be a bit like 😬

Think I'll give the album a miss. It sounds pretentious. The title sounds like a Walmart version of dead poets society

Reactions: 2
The amount of hate he’s getting on twitter already and bringing up his past drug usage is ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The amount of hate he’s getting on twitter already and bringing up his past drug usage is ridiculous.
Absolutely disgusting people these Taylor Swift fans, or stans as they are known.

I think it’s clear to see Taylor had & probably still has a deep love for Matty built over a number of years. And vice versa, but Matty unsurprisingly would never be emotionally stable to be in a relationship with her, he tried, but clearly couldn’t handle it.

The idiots are still calling him racist for things that didn’t even come out of his mouth.

Expect Trueman Black to make an appearance on insta 🤣

As a joint 75 and Taylor fan I’ve been fighting for my goddamn life online the last few months but I‘ve gotta say I’m here for the drama. I love them both separately as artists and I can’t wait to see how he responds (She’s American part 2 anyone??)

Also the fact that the genesis of this whole saga was her popping up at their Wembley show actually makes me feel ill considering I went to the show the NIGHT AFTER and MISSED IT 🙃🙃

As a joint 75 and Taylor fan I’ve been fighting for my goddamn life online the last few months but I‘ve gotta say I’m here for the drama. I love them both separately as artists and I can’t wait to see how he responds (She’s American part 2 anyone??)

Also the fact that the genesis of this whole saga was her popping up at their Wembley show actually makes me feel ill considering I went to the show the NIGHT AFTER and MISSED IT 🙃🙃
I second everything you’ve said! I know you’re on the no-spoilers thread but it’s TOUGH out here on the spoilers one, looking forward to welcoming you back to the OG thread as I need backup in the MH defence society 😂

I was lucky enough to be there the night Taylor came out, I don’t think I’ll ever forget it

• Heart