That mummy smile

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - her NYE post told us she’s going to keep flogging us stuff. But she also reminded us we must like and comment on her posts and no one is allowed to provide her with any negative commentary or feedback.

she’s a idiot

Reactions: 6
Urgh. This woman is unbelievable. She's run a competition and given one of the prizes to her sister. How can they get away with this nepotism?
She's also flogging crappy revision booklets - more parent guilting. She bangs on about her anxiety but gives no fucks about how she profits from expoliting her followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Urgh. This woman is unbelievable. She's run a competition and given one of the prizes to her sister. How can they get away with this nepotism?
She's also flogging crappy revision booklets - more parent guilting. She bangs on about her anxiety but gives no fucks about how she profits from expoliting her followers.
I’ve just seen this story!! How is this fair?? Can’t bleeping stand the woman 😡

Reactions: 3
Stories of a night out with the mumhuns, can hear DLAM droning about "cool places" in the background and StylemeSunday just staring into space holding massive (gifted?) bags..Odd, no explanation from anyone about it..

Reactions: 2
Stories of a night out with the mumhuns, can hear DLAM droning about "cool places" in the background and StylemeSunday just staring into space holding massive (gifted?) bags..Odd, no explanation from anyone about it..
Could it be MotherPukkas book launch

Reactions: 1
Did you see her post about going to A&E, waiting for hours and then leaving?

She’s an arse .

You won’t get answers at A+E just like that and especially if you walk out before you’re even seen .

• Haha
Has anyone read her last but one post about her eldest going to secondary school and all the changes he's going through? For me this seems even worse than the invasion of privacy of babies and toddlers.. I would be mortified if my mum did that. It is so so wrong and should not be for public consumption. Poor kid. She even talks about having watched Sex Education and loving it - maybe she should watch again and take notes on the storyline about it probably not being a good idea to invade and capitalise on your teenage son's personal life? What is wrong with these people? Why is nobody calling her out on it?

Has anyone read her last but one post about her eldest going to secondary school and all the changes he's going through? For me this seems even worse than the invasion of privacy of babies and toddlers.. I would be mortified if my mum did that. It is so so wrong and should not be for public consumption. Poor kid. She even talks about having watched Sex Education and loving it - maybe she should watch again and take notes on the storyline about it probably not being a good idea to invade and capitalise on your teenage son's personal life? What is wrong with these people? Why is nobody calling her out on it?
Nothing is sacred. That poor boy. Heading into year 7, everyone at school is on social media and will be able to read that. I know she's on here, so if you're reading this, Laura, delete it and STOP

Nothing is sacred. That poor boy. Heading into year 7, everyone at school is on social media and will be able to read that. I know she's on here, so if you're reading this, Laura, delete it and STOP
The thing that gets me is that she's also using it to showboat about what amazing, sensitive parents they are, whilst totally missing the glaringly obvious point that she is invading her son's privacy big time, such terrible parenting.

I can’t bear her. She’s a massive over privileged arse licker who was pally with the Hooper and then threw her under the bus with the rest of the insta mums. All a load of twats. Women supporting women.....yeah right.....she’d support every woman on Instagram on that massive forehead! Sorry....I’m a witch but she’s so awful I don’t care 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She is awfully privileged and not very self aware or grateful. Always complaining and crying and moaning when she has a wonderful life and family and home. I watched 1917 in the cinema recently and it was horrific what our grandparents generation went through then came out and watched her stories on the bus and I felt so angry she doesn’t know she is born she has everything.

She is awfully privileged and not very self aware or grateful. Always complaining and crying and moaning when she has a wonderful life and family and home. I watched 1917 in the cinema recently and it was horrific what our grandparents generation went through then came out and watched her stories on the bus and I felt so angry she doesn’t know she is born she has everything.
Couldn’t have put it better myself 👏🏻👏🏻

Of course she’s jumped on the bandwagon following Caroline Flack’s death, as has thehotcrossmum whise thread I cannot access.

Just need to say that this woman - my god. Does she live in a complete bleeping bubble? All this unfounded, pseudo science about Corona virus she keeps sharing - and then has the audacity to set it up as a highlight. A coronavirus highlight. Does this influencer dumbfuckery know no bounds?

• Wow
  • Angry
A Hello! feature on her Coronavirus diary. Christ Almighty.

• Angry