That mummy smile

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at her advising everyone to shop with small brands as they need the money more than the big chains. Sorry love but I need the money too, why would I spend £30 on a t-shirt for a five year old when I can get it in Tesco for £5? Her christmas 'buys' were hilarious, a desk (made from ethically sourced wood) as a main present for a young child? I think my child would be very angry at Santa for that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I laughed at her advising everyone to shop with small brands as they need the money more than the big chains. Sorry love but I need the money too, why would I spend £30 on a t-shirt for a five year old when I can get it in Tesco for £5? Her christmas 'buys' were hilarious, a desk (made from ethically sourced wood) as a main present for a young child? I think my child would be very angry at Santa for that :LOL:
I thought the exact same. Sure, I’d love to only shop from small brands. But I need my money to pay our bills too. I have shopped small brands several times but you just cannot exclusively do it unless you’re well off!

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same. Sure, I’d love to only shop from small brands. But I need my money to pay our bills too. I have shopped small brands several times but you just cannot exclusively do it unless you’re well off!
A lot easier to shop small brands if you are paying subsided rent for social housing in Notting Hill too, like she is.

Reactions: 7
She drives me bonkers. She uses bots to follow you and then when you follow back she unfollows. I hate when instagrammers use dirty tactics like that to boost their numbers .Did it to me. Anyone who has “social media influencer” in their bio is an absolute T... she doesn’t even pretend that she’s not in for the insta fane

• Wow
She drives me bonkers. She uses bots to follow you and then when you follow back she unfollows. I hate when instagrammers use dirty tactics like that to boost their numbers .Did it to me. Anyone who has “social media influencer” in their bio is an absolute T... she doesn’t even pretend that she’s not in for the insta fane
She’s an arse.

Reactions: 2
Why would someone use a bot to follow you? I don’t know much about bots though.

Reactions: 1
Her last two Insta posts - Why are Asda & Tesco gifting her stuff/inviting her to things?! She has a small following and probably shops at Waitrose anyway 🙄😂

I was gonna say, who the duck calls themselves this ? My whole body is cringing
Everything about her is intensely irritating .

MoD is a dim witted , bullying idiot but when she does make her IG comeback I hope she wipes the floor with Laura , Clemmie Telford and that American whiny nugget Bethie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I joined a load of mummy bloggers when I first had my son, and she is the most infuriating of them all (!) Dull, entitled, work-shy and absolutely LOVING the attention the MoD situ has bought her.

• Haha
I joined a load of mummy bloggers when I first had my son, and she is the most infuriating of them all (!) Dull, entitled, work-shy and absolutely LOVING the attention the MoD situ has bought her.
What do you mean by you joined a load of mummy bloggers?

Reactions: 1
She wrote a dreary post on 16/11 introducing herself to her new followers. She admitted that *influencing* is her *work*. 😑🙄

• Haha
Why would someone use a bot to follow you? I don’t know much about bots though.
They use them to follow mass amounts of accounts. You then click through to see who’s followed you and then follow back if you like the content. After a while they unfollow you as they now have you as a follower! She doesn’t really want to follow 1.5k people or whatever the number is, she wouldn’t know most of who they are

Maybe we could support small brands if we all lived in Social Housing with ridiculous low rent prices for the location and with a decent income coming in. twit. Most of us have all our wages going into rent/mortgages, bills and living expenses. Let’s not forget she’s also having any repairs that come along with that house being paid for by the council. She can carry on supporting small brands as clearly living in social housing is saving her a lot of money!

Where is your moral compass woman?!

Maybe we could support small brands if we all lived in Social Housing with ridiculous low rent prices for the location and with a decent income coming in. twit. Most of us have all our wages going into rent/mortgages, bills and living expenses. Let’s not forget she’s also having any repairs that come along with that house being paid for by the council. She can carry on supporting small brands as clearly living in social housing is saving her a lot of money!

She’s special and specially entitled to live in Notting Hill. Her mother's Insta name is That Granny Smile. She definitely raised an entitled daughter.

Reactions: 5

I had to move away from family to get a job, most young educated people do. She refuses to of course and is house blocking just because she can.

I had to move away from family to get a job, most young educated people do. She refuses to of course and is house blocking just because she can.
I've moved all over the country, I'm not even sure where I call 'home' anymore 😂