That mum with three girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, the latest video is an uncomfortable watch. She comes across as manic. And she doesn’t want anyone to judge her, but yet, wants to place her life online for the public court of opinion. The 2 simply do not correlate.

The new fave child may be home tomorrow, and this has tipped her over the edge apparently. I’m not sure I see why??

Glad Rose has packed lunch options, does Tess just fend for herself?

Still waiting for some acknowledgment of sharing out all of these gifts with the rest of the sick children. We all know that won’t happen…

Reactions: 1
Oh my, the latest video is an uncomfortable watch. She comes across as manic. And she doesn’t want anyone to judge her, but yet, wants to place her life online for the public court of opinion. The 2 simply do not correlate.

The new fave child may be home tomorrow, and this has tipped her over the edge apparently. I’m not sure I see why??

Still waiting for some acknowledgment of sharing out all of these gifts with the rest of the sick children. We all know that won’t happen…
Yes Manic is the perfect word for her, she is hard to watch!

She does not want to judge anyone but has an opinion on people who disagree with how she has handled this whole situation.

I was really rilled up when she said you want these gifts to go to Elin, it was her way of saying she can't donate as people want Elin to have the gifts.

she posted about the parcels she decided that they were for Elin and people wanted them for Elin has made evelina store some in storage and when more arrive after discharge will collect them at a later day
Like a ward full of long term sick children have the space to store it !
she has now opened a P.O. Box and she will continue to open the gifts from home.
She isn’t sharing any of them 🤣
---
She also when posted about the PO Box already knew she was coming of the drains and going home soon. As she posted it yesterday morning and then later on posted about the doctor coming in the night before to say she could come of the drains and get line removed.
so why the PO Box still ?

Because she is also hoping that brands start sending her stuff too I should imagine.

I see immediately the troll label comes out. If this woman is so naive to think that posting picture of her children in bathing suits isn’t wank fodder for all of the cretins on the internet, she is even stupider than she sounds, and, weirdos get a kick out of listening to stories about bodily fluids and she keeps telling the world about her kids bowel movements.

it’s not trolling you love, it’s trying to educate you and maybe protect those kids of yours that you are exploiting.

It’s interesting to how she thinks there famous enough for tickets to a meet and greet 🤣 I find It bizarre in terms of followers she has high numbers but not near higher enough to be classed as a famous Tik tok / YouTube family. Her reaches are not that high either.
her reaches the last few weeks have been ever so slightly higher. With her bizzare taxi one the only one going “ viral “ level.
I also don’t understand someone who can afford facial treatments constant wine and her nails done this week claiming it will be really expensive to take a car to pick up Elin ? She is in the evelina and they live near Brighton 🤣 one trip in and back is not going to bankrupt them.

If you look at her videos, look at the saves. The amount of saves on the girls in bathing suits or putting on make up makes me feel a bit ill. Does she not wonder why people might be saving them?

• Sick
Ecoli is paying the bills 🤣🤣

Love the fact she is judging the houses of the friends of her daughter. Need to make sure it looks rich enough for rose, can’t be mixing with the lower classes.

I just watched it she has a very big ego 🤣🤣 she is also a bit controlling haha you like my videos, you see your own life in my life, I am familiarity 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So to sum it up now she is home

her very will child became poorly and spent 9 days on hospital expected to make a full recovery- I feel for any child may I add who is in hospital. She has now played the sick child card, caused chaos on the ward with deliveries and taking up storage places with young children who live on the ward watching on. She has managed to have some form of face treatment / Botox / go to the pub / go shopping / have dinner with friends
Got her self a PO Box for her sick child who will recover to continue to receive gifts for her trauma forever.
managed to get a paid promotion that she clearly accepted during this fatal illness.
reminded her self 1000 thousand times that she deserved her wine / face treatment etc for having a stressful time 🤣
Got tipsy / drunk at least twice - what would have happened if her near death daughter became very unwell why she was over the driving limit to get to her ?
As a mum to a child in chronic organ failure - I just can’t relate 🙈

Reactions: 2
I can’t work out in the video when she is talking about the dogs why she over dramatising the scar ? Closed her all back up and tree her finger to highlight a large scar ???? I’m very confused why she would have needed closing up and a large fresh scar

I actually cannot believe someone has taken pictures from her social media, made them onto a mug, and sent it to a complete stranger on the internet. No wait, more than one person has done this!
Husband appears exclaims “did you get all this Elin” - yea, she did, your wife begged for it online so she could film it whilst showing her expanse of garden behind them all.

Such a generous gift, I bet some of those kids on the wards would benefit from it. 4 videos and it’s only lunchtime…

I actually cannot believe someone has taken pictures from her social media, made them onto a mug, and sent it to a complete stranger on the internet. No wait, more than one person has done this!
Husband appears exclaims “did you get all this Elin” - yea, she did, your wife begged for it online so she could film it whilst showing her expanse of garden behind them all.

Such a generous gift, I bet some of those kids on the wards would benefit from it. 4 videos and it’s only lunchtime…
She’s is a bit all over the place, you can already see though the attention is windling slightly in terms of her likes / views
Going back down to her pre sick numbers.

Watching new video
Why does she keep saying things like
Can’t Believe in here at the school run you know after all that time in the hospital and then your just back 🤣9 days Elin was in and she only stayed half of that so what 4 days ? The other 5 days including the 2 prior to Elin coming home she was doing what ??? The school runs🤣🤣
I don’t get where she is coming from
At all.

And we have another video.

Robotic Elin, who has rehearsed the script with mum promoting the start of words to make sure she says it all proclaims she didn’t know she was so special…

Elin has also decided she is going to give some of the gifts to the ward as it’s too much. But just let her open them all first and decide which ones she doesn’t want or need.

They are going to be donating to Brighton hospital beggy proclaims whilst she keeps checking herself on the camera. It’s like watching a scripted interview. It’s cringe.

There’s another one now
Wow they are some gifts🤣 usually people put little things in Amazon wish list less than 10.00 pound. Decent size jelly cat ? Medium LEGO sets ?
Elin “ I didn’t know I was this special “ she is really setting these kids up to have a really hard fall into reality

I’m finding her last post very tactless and a little offensive tbh how is she comparing her self or trying to be relatable to those “ who live in hospital with their children”
She has absolutely no idea what that feels like nothing at all
It is extremely sad when any child falls unwell, and no matter what it is parents worry but this is ridiculous .. if her marriage struggled with 9 days then they are in trouble anyway.
what it’s actually like to live in hospital is
Loneliness, loss of friendships, isolation, constantly worried, sleeping On a cabin bed for 365 days a year.
she spent 4 days with Elin hospital and the rest of the time that worried she went at got her face done and to the pub. I find it very offensive that she is now claiming to be a mum who knows how it feels. I have friends who have had children in hospital for short stints who of course I have supported but never have they acted like this or acted like that’s their life now it’s just like mine.

I can see we never did get an update about these so called toy donations to the ward 🤣
Morpheus treatment today which is 500 plus depending on how many areas and I doubt it will be just one.
she was also going on about being a single mum again ( husband can works away for periods )
Wish she would stop comparing her self to a single mum as there is more to it than that.

Reactions: 2