That mum with three girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I’ve done the title right lmao, first time & can’t find a thread on them already :)

anyone else see these on tiktok? They come up all the time, youngest daughter is currently in hosp with something to do with her kidneys, caught it on hol in Egypt I think?

while I do really like the mum and their content is v relatable and real, I can’t help but feel the ‘attention’ is getting to their heads a bit? Most recent tiktok she’s asking for followers to send cards to her youngest daughter? Idk made me feel some type of way lmao

Reactions: 4
Hope I’ve done the title right lmao, first time & can’t find a thread on them already :)

anyone else see these on tiktok? They come up all the time, youngest daughter is currently in hosp with something to do with her kidneys, caught it on hol in Egypt I think?

while I do really like the mum and their content is v relatable and real, I can’t help but feel the ‘attention’ is getting to their heads a bit? Most recent tiktok she’s asking for followers to send cards to her youngest daughter? Idk made me feel some type of way lmao
completely agree, her posts are coming across as beggy and she's trying to sound like the perfect mum. All about cringy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So glad I have found a thread for this, I need to vent.

She is a typical mummy blogger, her content revolves around her 3 darling children, who, 2 of, are utter little brats. They speak to her like tit and she laughs it off. I think she said “they are just frustrated” yeh…

One is now in hospital and she has publicised every single step of this. This child who thinks it’s fun and cool now she is getting hundreds of gifts from TikTok aunties, has had the world told when she goes for a tit ffs. That was an actual post, talking about her severely unwell child having a tit. Have some his damn decorum woman. This child has no idea how this could impact her social future with content like this. The eldest does, as she doesn’t want to be filmed, does that not tell her anything??

And now, the hospital is inundated with presents from TikTok viewers that they need to manage as well as all of the sick children they are looking after. She has finally had the decency to ask for it stop, no doubt as someone has had a word with her, but not to stop totally just finding an alternative way to get her already privileged daughter more gifts. Comments have suggested these are regifted and there is a vague acknowledgement from grabby mum.

The fact she actually asked for people to send things for her daughter gets me on a whole other rant.

and what about all of these other sick children who will no doubt be aware what is happening, how will that make them feel?
The privilege and the grabbiness stinks.

Reactions: 3
One is now in hospital and she has publicised every single step of this. This child who thinks it’s fun and cool now she is getting hundreds of gifts from TikTok aunties, has had the world told when she goes for a tit ffs. That was an actual post, talking about her severely unwell child having a tit. Have some his damn decorum woman. This child has no idea how this could impact her social future with content like this. The eldest does, as she doesn’t want to be filmed, does that not tell her anything??
and the middle child just started a brand new school after being bullied in her past 2 schools, and the mum is telling the world about how she’s constipated and has to do a stool sample, filming her outside the door??? Doesn’t sit well with me, she’s bound to get bullied again

Yes!! You can see now the bullying the youngest will get when she starts seniors too.
The middle one is desperate for fame at such a young age, it’s scary.
There wasn’t even any privacy whilst on their holiday either.

I only came across her on tiktok recently and I noticed immediately how she is absolutely loving the attention whilst her daughter is sick! As someone who works for the NHS I can confirm that the staff would of been raging about the constant flow of cards and gifts. Most hospitals are short staffed at the best of times. How utterly selfish of her to put extra work on them! Acting like she and her daughter are celebrities! I really hope her daughter recovers quickly and I hope her followers see her for what she is!

Reactions: 1
It's the fact she filmed herself in the shop with the middle child who picked up a toy Elin liked and then said that it's something people could get her!

Were in a cost of living crisis and I imagine they're quite well off considering they've just had a holiday to Egypt ect. Why not say cards are acceptable but no gifts, I definitely wouldn't be suggesting gifts people could get my sick child.

More gifts today, as well as a bag full of liquid being drained from her daughter’s body that needed to be shown to everyone.

Not much else on the gifting to the other poorly children at the hospital. That seems to have gone very quiet.

More gifts today, as well as a bag full of liquid being drained from her daughter’s body that needed to be shown to everyone.

Not much else on the gifting to the other poorly children at the hospital. That seems to have gone very quiet.
She wants to do a meet and greet where all proceeds for the tickets to towards the hospital. It's giving ingham family vibes

I am so glad I found this!

As someone who's child has spent a long time in hospital I was thinking of the poor staff on the ward, not her lacky postmen.

Also poor people commenting, their items declined or lost.

Also delighted the child is doing well, but she made us believe she'd be there for 5-6 weeks and now the child will be out by the weekend potentially.

She seems to have taken this illness and run with it for more followers.

The fact she actually asked for people to send things for her daughter gets me on a whole other rant.
This is what gets me the most, she wasn't even happy with cards, had to be gifts and she asked for them and continues to ask for them!!

I am so glad I found this thread, I watched her videos prior to this whole hospital thing. I decided when they were in Egypt that she was getting a bit annoying.
I have a daughter who lives in hospital 75 percent of her life with admissions that have lasted 2 years without going home. I have never see a parent who has a child who is acutely unwell and not chronically unwell so a shock act the way she has done. It is not relatable to any parent going through. She’s been in what just over a week ?
Facial treatments / trips to the pub / getting tipsy at least twice. The gifts are so disruptive to the hospital and her constantly talking to tik tok like her kids health is some sort of Netflix documentary. She knew when she posted this morning about the PO Box that her kidneys were better so why the PO Box ? They are not lacking money to be asking for gifts why she pays for facials and her kids spend 100s on make up and skin care constantly. The day she was told to take her to a&e and she was talking to tik tok whilst getting ready to go like wow ! The other day she had just got the hospital and was tik tok saying I’ve just got back to Ellen and I missed her loads whilst filming about the gifts as soon as she got there. You haven’t seen your poorly child in days ?? Chill with her hug her not be like oh let’s quickly update tik tok about the gifts. It’s really bizarre. My daughter has a wish list on Amazon but it’s for things the ward needs not her.
I don’t think she is right in the head to be honest, sounds awful but her reaction to this does not make sense to me. Finally the meet and greet for tickets 🤣🤣
The nurses will be thinking the same to.
she also claims she messages everyone … but she doesn’t she only messages those who offer gifts and I can prove that she ignores those parents who have sick children who offered support rather than gifts.
I’m glad I got that of my chest 🙄🤣
---
Sorry regarding the meet and greet tickets as that didn’t seem to post. She’s nit even tik tok famous levels. Those people reached out because they loved local to the hospital and sometimes it’s lonely so a coffee would be nice instead she is now wanting to charge people tickets to meet her like she bloody Taylor swift.
---
Oh and she deleted a video when E went down to theatre which said she wasn’t going to show Ellen ( didn’t last long ) as she doubts she will went to be seen with THAT thing up her nose. That thing being something that many children have full time and she made it sound embarrassing 🙈

Last edited:
So update is, privileged child is on the mend and being discharged maybe at the weekend.

but don’t worry, as grabby mum will be making trips back to hospital to pick up and gifts because, and this made me laugh, “you sent them for ELIN, and you want ELIN to have them and you love ELIN”

so, no donations to the other poor sick children then? All and everything for our darling ELIN, of which you have asked and begged for.
Disgusting.

The way Elin spoke to her when she was naming those teddy's was disgusting and she just let her. Yes she's been poorly but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to show respect.

The way Elin spoke to her when she was naming those teddy's was disgusting and she just let her. Yes she's been poorly but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to show respect.
see I think this is why rose is golden / fav child as she is the one who will act for the cameras and the eldest one bailed from the start, Elin has only got more “ air time “ mention now because sickeness brings in the views.
from one of the videos a while ago it looks like the relationship is strained with the oldest.
she allows Elin but for example they all did hauls at Xmas and she said Elin did do hers earlier but then never posted it because she isn’t rose.

Tell you what, from a prognosis of a month in hospital, I’m shocked she is coming home so early.
Shall sit here patiently waiting to see if she’s had a poo, as that’s what been declared this morning…

How can this woman not see the damage she is doing to her children? Where is the autonomy over their own bodies?

This mornings programme she declares she has other children but nearly leaves off tess 🤣
Talking about wee and poo again and of course is going to have some me time 🤣 get her nails done ! It’s so unrelatable to Most parents in this situation.

It must be so stressful all of this gift receiving and all that. No wonder she needs to treat herself to new nails.

Tbh if she missed Elin that much it isn’t not hard to travel from where they are the the evelina in school hours instead of going to get facials / nails / pub etc
They travel to go shopping in London all the time. I have never gone a day without seeing my daughter when in hospital, and she can be in for months once years at a time.

She's so chaotic, I think there may be some mental health issues there. She jumps topics and trains of thought rapidly.

Also just posted about comments on her being 'Beggy', so she knows she has rubbed people the wrong way.

She posts way too frequently also.

OMG claiming she was prepared to give her kidneys, she is exagerating how serious Elin's condition was.

She doesn't appear to have any friends either, I noticed.

@Lurker
She's so chaotic, I think there may be some mental health issues there. She jumps topics and trains of thought rapidly.

Also just posted about comments on her being 'Beggy', so she knows she has rubbed people the wrong way.

She posts way too frequently also.

OMG claiming she was prepared to give her kidneys, she is exagerating how serious Elin's condition was.

She doesn't appear to have any friends either, I noticed.
She has been clearly been sent this thread and yes HUS is horrid but statistically kidneys make a full recovery. She said she doesn’t need validation etc which is not true at all she needs constant validation.

her holiday posts wound me up, she kept trying to be relatable to singe parents 🤣 kept saying I’m doing these videos to show to those single mums who have no one out there you can do it …. Erm we know that because we do it every day. You chose to take the kids when their dad was away 🤣 it’s not the same thing.
but she tries too hard to relate to everyone and it comes across as chaotic.
she kept saying in Egypt the girls were the other side of the hotel etc and then talking about independence and freedom … Elin is only 9 in a foreign country that’s not Independence it’s stupidity.