That mum with three girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she can’t go a day without posting that her daughter was sick and in hospital. I’m glad her daughter is better and everything is ok now but the way she keeps posting about it using her daughter for content , likes and views is very attention seeking. I actually think she’s gutted her daughter isn’t in hospital anymore because when she was enjoying making hospital content and getting lots of interaction and attention on the videos cause she had a sick child and she realised having a child who’s sick in hospital equals attention online. It’s sad and disgusting anyone can be that desperate for attention that they’ll use a sick child like that.

I’d like to think no parent could be that attention seeking but I’m not surprised because majority of these mum influencers are all the same they use their kids to get them the attention and praise they crave. She honestly has no idea what it’s like for parents who have a sick child in hospital all the time for months or years or children who are constantly in and out of hospital and the stress and heartbreak that can bring. Don’t get me wrong I understand when her daughter was first unwell they didn’t know how serious it was and that would be worrying and scary of course but she was more focused on filming as many videos as possible and loving the attention when that would be the last thing most parents would think to do pull out their phone and film tiktoks. They have money they are not struggling and they didn’t need all those people sending toys that was crazy the amount of toys they allowed people to send when their daughter is already spoilt rotten with a house full of toys and there’s no way she needed all those toys so I do hope she was being honest and donated majority of the toys.

It would be different if her and her husband and other family members bought her daughter toys to cheer her up while she was sick I understand that completely I think that’s a nice thing to do but to tell strangers “hey you can send us gifts” I think that’s wrong she should never of asked for that or she should of put a stop to it immediately when she already had received so many gifts. I think at most people sending a card would of been more than enough but even then I think it’s weird to exploit your kids and have strangers know what’s going on in your child’s life.

It would be different if someone is trying to raise money for their child who needs a life saving surgery then I can understand asking people for support but in this family’s case I think she was greedy to ask for things to be sent to her daughter. She’ll be going on and on about how her daughter was sick and in hospital for as long as she can cause she misses the attention she got for having a child in hospital.

I swear she can’t go a day without posting that her daughter was sick and in hospital. I’m glad her daughter is better and everything is ok now but the way she keeps posting about it using her daughter for content , likes and views is very attention seeking. I actually think she’s gutted her daughter isn’t in hospital anymore because when she was enjoying making hospital content and getting lots of interaction and attention on the videos cause she had a sick child and she realised having a child who’s sick in hospital equals attention online. It’s sad and disgusting anyone can be that desperate for attention that they’ll use a sick child like that.

I’d like to think no parent could be that attention seeking but I’m not surprised because majority of these mum influencers are all the same they use their kids to get them the attention and praise they crave. She honestly has no idea what it’s like for parents who have a sick child in hospital all the time for months or years or children who are constantly in and out of hospital and the stress and heartbreak that can bring. Don’t get me wrong I understand when her daughter was first unwell they didn’t know how serious it was and that would be worrying and scary of course but she was more focused on filming as many videos as possible and loving the attention when that would be the last thing most parents would think to do pull out their phone and film tiktoks. They have money they are not struggling and they didn’t need all those people sending toys that was crazy the amount of toys they allowed people to send when their daughter is already spoilt rotten with a house full of toys and there’s no way she needed all those toys so I do hope she was being honest and donated majority of the toys.

It would be different if her and her husband and other family members bought her daughter toys to cheer her up while she was sick I understand that completely I think that’s a nice thing to do but to tell strangers “hey you can send us gifts” I think that’s wrong she should never of asked for that or she should of put a stop to it immediately when she already had received so many gifts. I think at most people sending a card would of been more than enough but even then I think it’s weird to exploit your kids and have strangers know what’s going on in your child’s life.

It would be different if someone is trying to raise money for their child who needs a life saving surgery then I can understand asking people for support but in this family’s case I think she was greedy to ask for things to be sent to her daughter. She’ll be going on and on about how her daughter was sick and in hospital for as long as she can cause she misses the attention she got for having a child in hospital.

She said the other day “ I’ve been enjoying every moment with her since she has been home from hospital, she has been home now longer than she was in 🤣
It’s so weird the whole reaction was weird.

Reactions: 1
I really hate how she brings rose out on camera, you don’t need to be discussing her behaviour and in depth details of an argument.
Rose clearly has issue with schools - she said early on that one of the reasons they moved back to the UK was because rose and the school
Then she didn’t last a year at her secondary school before requesting to move. Now she has been at this new school for a few weeks and has multiple arguments about not going but yet she doesn’t seem to be getting to the root of the issue and maybe rose needs support.

Reactions: 4
She lives in Lala land again Elins birthday and Elin is spinning around dancing fine and she is like well you could of been in hospital ( meaning for her birthday ) she has spent 2 weeks in hospital in her life and was 2 months ago in what planet was she going to be in hospital for her birthday ???
They have postponed roses surgery so can’t be effecting her too much.
her views and interactions are so much lower now than they were a few months ago.
one night out with her husband in London for their anniversary and she was ok Tik tok checking in FFS what a boring life.
---
Elin seems to be the only child really left who is willing to be involved in mums antics 🤣 rose has slowly faded out and Elin has taken top place.

whilst I do enjoy watching their videos, I am absolutely shocked at how she lets the girls speak to her! It’s difficult to watch sometimes. They need putting in their place before they start thinking it’s acceptable to speak to others like that outside the home!

I mean filming Elin getting her bloods done is unacceptable, who even does that 🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t matter how brave you think your 10 year old is put your dam phone down and be next to her.
It actually shocked me that she felt it was acceptable