Tennis 🎾

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Murray Berrettini is such an annoying first round draw, I want Andy to win just obviously but want Matteo to get the boost he needs after his injury problems.
I laughed at Andy writing ‘life in the old dog yet’ on the camera screen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's facing TM echa something next who knocked him out first round in the AO.

We're a relatively short flight from Miami so are going next week to see some QF's. Fingers crossed sir Andy makes it that far

Reactions: 6
Yeah Etcheverry destroyed him in Aus but i'm sure it'll be much closer this time. Etcheverry has had injury issues lately. Likely Rublev again if he gets through.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was on the practice courts today.

Sometimes stopping everything and having too much time on your hands to think can make it worse.

Andy's 1-0 up against Machac and looking really good. Winnable match next round if he can get through.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was so annoyed by the rain delay as he was pumped up and probably would have won in straight sets but now we’re into the third.

However, I do think he’s playing more freely now he’s got retirement in sight.

Reactions: 3
Unbelievably bad luck for Andy after breaking back. The injury doesn't look as bad as first thought though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was worried when his ankle went 😳 he’s going to be gutted as I do think he would have won that match ☹

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
Quite a bit going on in Novak-land just now 🤔

(Shame about Goran - he’s quite the silver fox, and the only perk of watching a Djokovic game was the frequent camera coverage of him)

Quite a bit going on in Novak-land just now 🤔

(Shame about Goran - he’s quite the silver fox, and the only perk of watching a Djokovic game was the frequent camera coverage of him)
Novak has always been a knob

Reactions: 3