Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Chloe makes me cringe so badly - her beg for attention from him and the constant validation from him. He’s clearly not an affectionate person the way you want him to be, maybe it’s because your dynamic is wrong but stop begging man and have some self respect.

I have a different perspective with Ste, she’s breastfeeding and needs her baby so he should be more supportive but one minute he’s not allowed in the house and next she’s telling him to stay over. it’s mixed signals and I think she fucks with his head because she can

Reactions: 32
Well I'm from Liverpool and I couldn't understand a fucking word......we had to put subtitles on! Was feeling particularly sad because they were eating in Bold St....😭 that was life B.C.......also I'm sorry but Nasseh is more autistic/aspergers than Emma ever will be 😂
I genuinely had to put subtitles on during the scene where mumbly Joe went for dinner with his mate. Why does he add innit to everything? "My mum wants to meet you innit?" I dunno, is it?

Also why does Chloe start every sentence with "I just feel like..."

Jordan's "haaaaauseee" goes right through me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I remember thinking Billie made a really good point and Megan reflected on it quite nicely that she valued the relationship with Billie so much that it would obviously be good to promote McKenzie and Dulcie-Mae's relationships with Ree-Ane's kids.

Sidenote... the spelling of Ree-Ane's name 😭 I feel like she never stood a chance in life

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I’ve came on here to say 2 things
1) HAAAAAAMAAAAZINGGG GRACE
2) I was watching old clips on YouTube and someone said Manley looks like he was randomised on sims, and now I can’t stop thinking about it 😂😂

• Haha

Snoopdagg

Just watched the end of this week's episode... the "next week" clip had me creasing

"Hhhaaaamaaahhzing graaAaaace"😆

• Haha

Albs

Darren & sassi’s mum come in my work alot.
Sassi’s mum is lovely & polite. Darren on the other hand always has to be the loudest (everyone look at me type) and always leaves a smell of weed behind him.

• Haha

Titntat

VIP Member
Someone needs to start a GoFundMe page for Stes teeth. Hes not a bad looking guy, they let him down ☹ Not even being a bitch, I think they would make him happier.

• Heart
  • Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
does anyone remember when amber and ste took the kids to the zoo and he wore them ridiculous fake teeth? was trying to find photos but can’t find any😭🤣
It was me that posted that zoo pic, back on the first thread! I’ve just trawled through and found it again - hope you all appreciate it’s glory! 🤣
96DFAF6E-E476-4809-935F-14D89BD7B12E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Just catching up on tonight’s episode. Omg I am howling the bath scene of Chloe singing!

Then the scene where she’s hanging the washing out singing ‘ to save a wench like me’ 🤣🤣 how can you not cringe!!
Someone should make a dramatic musical of chloes life in the style of cinderella, trapped in the house with her baby and boyfriend who only plays xbox. She dreams of a day where she can break free and buy in a mansion with her unlimited supply of money. She finally finds freedom when PLT offer her a clothing range and she is set free from jordan and the cursed Xbox. The closing scene would be her in her mansion singing Amazing Grace surrounded by her 30 kids and new happy husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jane100

I’m sorry I feel like they’ve really ran out of storylines for Chloe. Singing lessons??? Her and Jordan are sooooo yawn they act like 40 year olds it’s weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Casperron

VIP Member
Megan I may not “follow you” but I’m a stranger and I’m more concerned about your child’s safety than you are

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - I don’t think Ste should be going at amber for BF however I think he’s at her so much because that’s her excuse every single time. He very much wants a family unit and Amber doesn’t which is fair enough but a father is just as important as a mother and she shouldn’t be telling Ste when he can and cannot see his own newborn son. Roles reversed and the world and their granny would be in uproar. Breastfeed by all means but don’t use it as an excuse and to your advantage it’s just sick. Honestly baffles my mind how she ended up pregnant again when she dislikes Ste so much 🙄

• Heart
I just want to grab Emma, give her a good shake and tell her to realise that her baby dad is an absolute cock womble. He is the epitome of bad dad. The sooner she wises up the better.

Agreed. She is an excellent mother, but when it comes to whispering mandem Nassah, she is very naive and I want to shake her. "Supporting his music" Girl he hasn't supported you once since his baby was born. I get she is totally taken by him, but he is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jennytea

VIP Member
I know we rip Nesseh aka mumbles but at least he speaks to Emma calmly and kindly 😂 It must be hard to try and be a dad from so far away (especially when they’ve never even been in a relationship!) Hopefully now the baby is involved with the family he will step up more 👍🏻

Chloe’s singing 👀👀 I hope she’s doing it for fun and not going to try and make a career out of it 😂😂

Tel seems to think a lot of megan and the kids it showed in this episode 😩 Lets just hope they stay happy and don’t rush too much into wanting to play house .. just because you’re happy doesn’t mean you have to try for a baby ffs

Ste saying ‘you didn’t think of me when you decided to breastfeed’ says it all 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a weird thing to say

Reactions: 27

Chinwag

I know Chloe can’t cook cos Jordan presented her with a single lonely thin plain omelette on a plate once and she was acting like he was a 5 star michelin chef straight out of the cordon bleu

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Picture the scene. It’s 11.30pm. It could be a weekend or a weekday, you don’t know. You don’t work so there’s no need to differentiate between them, really. You’re hanging out with your best mate Megan in her flat. You met her when she did your Russian volume lashes for you (a set and a half please, doll) and you hit it off. Some of her kids are still up; you’re not sure how many she has but there’s always at least one making a noise whenever you’re over. They’re running about in their vests, and Megan’s threatening to send them to bed but not actually moving off the sofa she’s lounging on. There are toys everywhere. Piles of plastic tat she picked up for them one day in B&M to shut them up whilst she browsed the zoflora section. There’s also a few black bin bags scattered about - are they full of old clothes? Toys? Rubbish? You don’t know and they never seem to get taken out anyway. Megan is having a fag and a warm glass of rose - shes dead sophisticated, you think.

But still...something doesn’t seem right. Should the kids be up this late? Is this all there is to life - a cramped two bed flat and an unending cycle of reproducing? Topping up your income with a few OnlyFans picture sets? Mouthing off about your exes new woman online? Maybe, just maybe, there’s more out there. You could go back to college - you always wanted to work in a bank after all. Maybe see what happens. Start with a proper routine in your life. Maybe give up the smokes, you know? Try for something a bit better.

You’ve been downing Blossom Hill, though, and you need a piss. You climb over toys to get to the bathroom. You’re thinking you’ll maybe check about enrolling in college tomorrow, maybe pop down and speak to someone in the college office, when suddenly....

In the bathroom.
A CHANEL bathroom set.
imagine that.
having CHANEL in your BATHROOM.
bloody hell.
megan must be LOADED.

Sod college. Sod getting up at 7am instead of midday. You thought maybe she wasn’t all that but now...oh now, you know this is life. This is success.
I love posts like this 🤣 the scene is set so perfectly, I felt like I was there 😂

• Haha