Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I'm not sure if anyone knew this because she didn't mention it much last night but did you know that Megan's surname is Italian? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Just watching this weeks ep- I’m no huge fan of Amber (or any of them😂) but Steve having a go at her for breastfeeding is appalling! As soon as she asked him what he wanted he was aggressive straight away, raising his voice etc. She’s trying to give Hudson the best start by breastfeeding and Steve is a ring like a spoilt brat! She’s ill, obvs in a lot of pain with gall stones, needs an op, looks exhausted and she’s got that scruffy twat having a go at her in the middle of Spoons! I used to feel sorry for him but he’s increasingly showing himself in a bad light.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Amber is really struggling and it must be hard but Ste deserves to see the baby too. She could have pumped so he could feed the baby although it looked like they gave him formula at the end
You shouldn't pump before 6-8 weeks as it can less with your supply and in turn cause blockages, oversupply and mastitis. It's also not good for a breastfed baby to be given bottles and dummies before BF is well established as it can cause nipple preference, latch problems and stretch their stomachs. Some women also simply cannot express milk despite being perfectly able to breastfeed as pumps aren't as effective as a well latched baby. Plenty of women who exclusively breastfeed can only express an ounce or less.

Also the fact that she clearly, You know, just didn't want to? She is making it very clear she wishes to keep Hudson off of formula and breastfeed him so I'm not sure why her mum and Steve can't just support her making that choice for her baby. 🤷‍♀️ Ste' s making out like he can't get near the baby but there's no reason he can't bath, change, wind, cuddle, massage, do tummy time, read to, sing to, skin to skin with baby, take him out in the pram or a sling for a walk whilst Amber naps etc. Not bonding with a baby just because you can't feed it is a lame excuse. Telling her he's not happy Hudson is staying with her when she's just given birth tonhim a week ago is vile - I honestly wouldn't lost it if I were her. And I don't even like the girl 😂

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Megan I may not “follow you” but I’m a stranger and I’m more concerned about your child’s safety than you are
Everyone goes on about how much they love Megan and I do like how she sort of keeps it real but the girls a skank, sorry. Her house is disgusting, look how Tel was complaining to his mum about it. I get the impression she wants to be ghetto or a traveller or something she’s not-I don’t even know, but her mum is quite decent in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Fishnips

VIP Member
I liked the bit where Chloe went off an a tangent about her life to the vocal coaches and they were just looking at her wondering if she meant to go to therapy instead haha.

Also Steve's a cunt and if my fella had dared say anything of the sort about me breastfeeding, I would've broken his nose.

I generally don't like Amber but I do feel really sorry for her. Breastfeeding is hard, she didn't have it easy at the start with Hudson losing weight plus Brooklyn plus lack of support from Ste and her mum plus gallbladder problems. She just needed some support ffs. How sad. And she's exactly right "it's no wonder breastfeeding rates are so low".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone can drive or even sit in a car without wearing a seatbelt, it feels so wrong to me. I put the belt on without thinking it’s literally ingrained in me. Extremely bad example to her kids as well. Annoys me when people don’t take driving cars seriously, it only takes a second for something to happen and those kids could be left without a mother because of her own carelessness of not doing the simple thing of wearing a bloody seatbelt.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Manky needs a haircut? He didn't care about his.looks when he was on TV and he walked around the image of Fred West.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jennytea

VIP Member
Knocked out even more than they are 😅
True story - Sat watching tonight’s episode and my 7 year old saw ste and said ‘what happened to his teeth?’ I said that’s what happens if you don’t brush your teeth . She looked horrified.. 2 secs later she’s brushing her teeth before bed without being told to 👍🏻😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

loubylou50

VIP Member
Can’t believe we have spent several pages debating Emma’s taxi journeys - this is how boring Teen Mom has got now! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fishnips

VIP Member
I LOV YER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MA HARRRRT
I feel a bit sorry for Sassi 😂 I think she's just a naturally loud person and it just escalates when she's emotional and it comes across as aggression. I'm exactly like that and everybody thinks I'm being a cock but I'm honestly just somebody who talks loud. 🙈

Sassi gives me life. I think she showed real ambition and actually wanted to get out and work hard to make it happen. Not nice having screaming arguments in front of baby though.

• Heart

Fairypop

VIP Member
Darren & sassi’s mum come in my work alot.
Sassi’s mum is lovely & polite. Darren on the other hand always has to be the loudest (everyone look at me type) and always leaves a smell of weed behind him.
I always quite liked Sassi’s mum. Felt very sorry for her when Sassi wrote her car off 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

B91

It’s actually uncomfortable to watch chloe try get attention of Jordan. When she said did u miss me and he replied “not really”. I’m sorry but I’d be like cyaaaaaa 👋🏽. She clearly hasn’t got any self esteem and I get that’s caused by him sexting other girls but pleaseeeeeeee grow a backbone and realise the relationship is dead.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Emma only doesn’t want nasseh to take the baby out without her because she thinks she has a right to a relationship with him because she got knocked up by him

also I absolutely can’t stand that dopey face she pulls trying to like look at him sexily where she looks up from under her eyelashes at him!!!!!
95ABCBF2-484A-43AE-B4E7-C2D917704887.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Chinwag

Part of Chloes talking to her mum how she did was out of pure shame and embarrassment that she was taking Jordan back.

I bet she doesn’t like herself for it and regrets making the cheating remarks public then she could have taken him back without anyone having known what happened including her mum if she so wished not to tell her.

Chloe probably has an idea of the kind of young woman she is and what she accepts and is willing to tolerate and Jordan made her realise she isn’t who she thinks she is at all.

I feel like she’s the type of person that wanted the perfect fairytale relationship and wasn’t gonna settle for anything less but here she is having to face the reality of never having that with Jordan.

• Heart

Lester34

I’ve read some of comments on FB etc about amber and Stes situation. I’m sorry if people don’t agree with what I’m saying here but I’m disgusted in Steve, especially that scene in spoons saying your didn’t think of me when you breasfed, why would the girl need to think of you, she will be thinking of her baby and I think instead of people calling her for this and that they should be saying well done she was poorly in and out of hospital, course she’s not gonna be all happy sappy. And as for not letting Steve have baby overnight, I have to agree. No way would I let my baby slee elsewhere that young! The fact she has had to explain herself over the BF on her instagram story is a shame and then earlier on out a post up of her about her mental health, I just hope she doesn’t read too much into them and let the comments bother her, she might have people what don’t like her but she also got people that do bless her
How much can you write on here?
So Chloe for the singing, think that takes some guts especially if your not the best of singers, I think she did okay plus it was probably a way to get away from all the stress back at home so good on her. i feel like the signing was just another thing to film tho probably cos they had nothing to film with her as I’ve not heard of her singing still? Last episode next week, gonna miss teen mom and doubt there will be another series coming soon with this lock down going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Missmim

So Manley basically admitted that he deals drugs on his insta the other day ?
That's how I took a comment I see about currently no working n earning always

Also messages he recivering saying his good looking sorry he genuinely looks like a alien the little grey aliens that were in slime

• Haha
Reactions: 32