Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say how amazing charlie looks on her recent instagram story without those eyelashes and the pumped up to the max lips

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't say amazing. She's a very ordinary looking girl. She doesn't look as horrifying now she has gone back to being plain

Reactions: 15
8 hours on the phone to Connor, how can you spend 8 hours on the phone to someone 😭😭
well going off the screenshot the call was between 12 midnight and 8am 😩😂 so obvs left it on overnight so she could weirdly try brag about it 🆘 imagine being that immature that you feel the need to post how long you’ve (Not) been on the phone to the father of your children, can’t be that in love or otherwise you would live together 🤣 (for when Charlotte reads here)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
well going off the screenshot the call was between 12 midnight and 8am 😩😂 so obvs left it on overnight so she could weirdly try brag about it 🆘 imagine being that immature that you feel the need to post how long you’ve (Not) been on the phone to the father of your children, can’t be that in love or otherwise you would live together 🤣 (for when Charlotte reads here)
How's this for trust issues...... Connor probably muted it to pretend he was asleep but really stepped out to get noshed off 😂

#ImJustStirringThePot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ohhh she’s gonna be fuming at you 🤣🤣 cue angry post tomorrow about why they can’t live together because she is Donna’s main carer and has NOTHING to do with their love for each other which is actually so strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God morgan really is a child. It’s her way or no way 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never seen someone so rude
From being in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship myself it’s clear Morgan is abusive and controlling.
I think she’s the one who’s took what she wanted from what MTV have said or mabye They have told her something different because of all the comments they got for allowing her behaviour to be shown on tv 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Morgan is SO rude!

Did anyone else notice that Charlotte posted the screenshot of her call which was 7 something hours then deleted and replaced with the longer one 🙄 as if anyone cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this. Why is Morgan so arrogant to everyone. 😡 she really gets on my nerves 😡 really hope they do another season without Morgan just to piss her off 😂😂
it’s funny how everyone agrees about what they’ve been told apart from Morgan.. I think it’s Morgan who’s taken it differently😂 she’s making herself look a right fool

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen this. Why is Morgan so arrogant to everyone. 😡 she really gets on my nerves 😡 really hope they do another season without Morgan just to piss her off 😂😂
So everyone else is saying the same thing but only Morg is saying something different but she’s right and everyone’s a stupid desperado?!! god she’s a mardy cow! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morgan's a snooty cow 😂. Acting as if she has secret information from MTV. When everyone's got the same information & saying the same thing apart from you I think it's clear that her & Laura heard wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Prayingggggg MTV bring it back or otherwise rude bleeping Morgi will think she was right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On a Q&A months ago Morgan said her and Laura wouldn't do TV again anyways because it magically edits people to look abusive 👀

• Haha
Morgan's true colours are coming out now, luuuurvly, how you gonna blame editing now? The Facebook fairies been writing your comments for you? Can not stand that fir she makes my blood boil, rude. 🤬😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.