Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kkmcc1

I feel Brett does everything to show to social media. Like that photo with the cot in the room, he could’ve done it and not posted a photo

Reactions: 24
I can’t even explain to you all how much MUGgins pisses me off.
Charlie isn’t even on her main account at the moment, stop going on!
It’s so painfully obvious that she is loving the drama.
And the way she spoke to Brett’s mom. It’s not your argument, you have no right to speak to somebody else’s parent like that, I would be so ashamed.
Also, her going on at people and then bringing in their appearance just shows her maturity level.
Instead of revelling in the drama, how about you support your friend who is “taking time out due to her MH”
Brett and Charlie need to wake up and realise they have a daughter together, and for her sake, they need to find a way to co parent.
And muggins.. honey.
That doesn’t involve you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Scar14

VIP Member
Ffs.charlie Going for a drive to get a coffee an to get Harlow to sleep ain’t bloody essential we’re in lockdown an still everybody thinks it’s a free for all
Can’t really blame Charlie for this though, if these places weren’t open, people wouldn’t be able to go. Gotta blame boris for that one

Reactions: 23

_basic_

VIP Member
Right guys can we keep the tea to a dull roar now the weekend is over cos im back at work. Id like to take a minute to thank pancakelady and kay for bringing the true tea plus the usuals in here keeping it real.
Im on dry jan so this weekends antics on here has really seen me through 💃🏼
As much as I love the goss and drama I hope for Harlows sake they both give it a rest for at least a week and sort their shit out 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Fedupofthebs

Remember the uproar of Jane bathing with her grandchild but we must take Charlie's word that her boyfriend isn't holding Harlow with just a towel on. From that photo his shorts must be very low :unsure: 😂

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I'm honestly gob smacked reading this thread. Brett sends 1 message and suddenly Charlie's a funking Saint? Girls a liar, she's lying about how long before her poor innocent baby met her new fuck piece, but hey as long as Charlie is getting filled who gives a shit about the safety of her daughter who cannot even speak for herself ugh she's disgusting a disgusting manipulative liar. I for one will never believe a word she says doesn't give a care for anyone but herself girl will be sat there passing her pants at how she has manipulated the sympathy back to her.
At what point has anyone said Charlie is a saint? One message? One message spoke a thousand words. He said he wanted a bat to smash Charlie’s skulls so please forgive me FOR SIDING WITH A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE.

• Heart
  • Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I feel like Charlie has gone straight back to square one after her break. Posting pictures with Oli and Harlow together knowing it will get back to Brett. It’s lovely having photos like that but they should be private in my opinion, atleast until the dust settles.
I mean, I’m not going to give an opinion on whether she should be posting pictures of Harlow and Ollie together as that’s her daughter BUT I don’t think she should withhold posting something she wants to so she can pacify Brett. If something gets to Brett then that’s on him not Charlie

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Charlie's lips and lashes age her so much. Feel like she's going to slide into my DMs with an invite to a Tupperware party.

• Haha

Buzz2345

I’d defend my sons until my last dying breath, if they were in the right. I’d tell them straight if they were in the wrong but I would still have their backs no matter what they did. I’d just let it be known what shitty decisions they’ve made. Your kids are your kids at the end of the day.

• Heart

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I feel like Charlie is making a few healthy choices which, I do applaud her for. Thinking about ditching the filler, hopefully ditching huggins, standing up against Brett. I really do hope this is a good year for her, I do think she’s got a lot of potential, just doesn’t think before she acts/speaks sometimes. Which in some instances can look very very bad.

Haddxn

Hinch is another story. I don’t care about her either way but the investment to that woman’s movements is scary, the one time I said something over there that wasn’t shredding her I was jumped on like I broke the law so I just let them get on with it, none of my business 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hinch’s thread is a fucking massacre. No point at all in even trying to say something different to them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Secret123

Anyone else think in a few years time brett end up on love Island or something 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I can just see atleast one of the cast on a program like that

• Haha
  • Sick

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Not in anyone’s fan club - I think they’re both as bad as each other. The message was bad, of course it was. Brett comes across as a guy who’s all talk and no action. I believe that anyone can come across as good on social media (Brett had most of us all fooled with his). As it’s been said previously, Charlie had said abusive stuff to Brett also. It seems that they both say things in the heat of the moment which they then later regret. Best thing for Harlow would be for them both to come completely off social media and live private lives.
I agree Charlie should change her locks if he’s letting himself into a house which isn’t his and he hasn’t had permission to enter.

Haddxn

I’ve seen this on other threads as well, the second you show some remorse and you’re not ripping into someone then people act as if you’re being a Judas