Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Manley and his ex Erin together? She’s just posted that she’s had a miscarriage 💔 I know her previous miscarriage was with Manley but not sure if there still together

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is Manley and his ex Erin together? She’s just posted that she’s had a miscarriage 💔 I know her previous miscarriage was with Manley but not sure if there still together
He done a q&a a week ago and I think 3 or 4 questions were asking if he was single etc and he kept answering yeah, slide into my DMs etc 🤢 so I don't think he's with her just now. Hope shes ok and has support for her

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They broke up, he cheated on her
I think she's taken him back...
I thought I could see him in 1 of her story pics last week and saw this comment on her pic. He's also back on her Instagram liking new pics when they had deleted each other 🤯 the messages she shared on Twitter when she found out he was cheating were horrible from Jordan to Chloe, there's no way I'd take him back after that! More fool her! Poor Marley, yeah it's great if his mum and dad are together and happy...but him leaving and coming back, arguing between them etc isn't good for young ones to have to deal with!
20200301_115954.jpg
20200301_115934.jpg

Reactions: 1
I think she's taken him back...
I thought I could see him in 1 of her story pics last week and saw this comment on her pic. He's also back on her Instagram liking new pics when they had deleted each other 🤯 the messages she shared on Twitter when she found out he was cheating were horrible from Jordan to Chloe, there's no way I'd take him back after that! More fool her! Poor Marley, yeah it's great if his mum and dad are together and happy...but him leaving and coming back, arguing between them etc isn't good for young ones to have to deal with!
View attachment 90018View attachment 90019
They are the weirdest match ever, both don’t seem to be happy in the relationship..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.