Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend used to work with Chloe at Mamas and Papas and there was an episode where Jordan didn’t get out of bed for a whole day and they said he was “ill” but in reality he was hungover but they couldn’t say that as he worked for Chloe’s dad and he would have sacked him!

Reactions: 9
That’s a real shame Shannon is blaming breastfeeding for her boob issues because up until now she’s been an amazing young advocate for breastfeeding!
100% I'm still feeding my two year old daughter mine are waaaaaaay different to what they were like, starting to dislike them but it's genetics and pregnancy lol. I know friends with 3 kids fed them all beyond toddlers and they're small and perky, friends with one who bottle fed and they're droopy and long. Disappointing Shannon

Is sassi back with Darren after all that drama or does and have a new fella? Her insta story today, 😅😅😅 the money on the bed 😳🤣 just me that thinks that’s a bit cheap and tacky? 🙈🙈🙈
£10 notes as well, it’s only about £100. I don’t get it. If it was £50s it would be impressive. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw this on Mia’s Instagram - wonder whether she means the recent BF she’s just broken up from?!
4859DBD0-B8CD-4D4F-8F3C-BE600988C577.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
100% I'm still feeding my two year old daughter mine are waaaaaaay different to what they were like, starting to dislike them but it's genetics and pregnancy lol. I know friends with 3 kids fed them all beyond toddlers and they're small and perky, friends with one who bottle fed and they're droopy and long. Disappointing Shannon
I think women forget how amazing it actually is that our bodies literally provide food for our children and get so hung up on what their boobs look like after literally helping the kid to grow until they're on solids because society tells us that our worth is our bodies. I wish you and your daughter the best!

But yeah, it's really disappointing that she wants them done. I dislike her, I think she's immature but the advocacy for breast feeding was the one thing I liked about her. I wish she'd reconsider and think about what this looks like in terms of that.

Reactions: 6
She’s totally destroyed her child’s teeth and bite, she doesn’t care about hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t think she washes her own so she ain’t gonna bother with theirs is she 🤨🤮🙄
I feel so sorry for them boys! 🥺
I dont get it. My baby has a bath every night (know it's not recommended by professionals but it's part of my kids routine and their skin is fine) probably wash her hair every 2/3 weeks with shampoo. They all look like they feel sticky 🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.