Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber for me. No offence to anyone but I have a personal hatred for kids that can walk and talk that have dummies stuck in all the time. Save it for bedtime at the very least. It just looks awful, in my opinion

Reactions: 18
Shannon she’s a moaner . And I think she was lying about how much Charlie was finically helping her and the help she was getting money wise .

Reactions: 11
Sassi for me. I can't stand the girl. I think shes absolutely disgusting, so chavvy and I feel sorry for the kid. If that was any normal couple arguing like they do in front if that child the social would be all over us. She's even gone as far as making Zenaya say horrible things about her dad. She is god awful I'm glad shes not on the new series. I also can't stand Darren, they are so toxic for that poor child.

Reactions: 15
I find Megan SO cringey!! She’s such a chav and her boyfriends face annoys me he always looks like he’s about to sneeze 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have just seen on Facebook a video teasing the new series and lots of comments saying Shannon isn't in it? Anybody heard this? I've only just found this thread and havent looked through all pages so apologies if it's been talked about

Reactions: 1
Have just seen on Facebook a video teasing the new series and lots of comments saying Shannon isn't in it? Anybody heard this? I've only just found this thread and havent looked through all pages so apologies if it's been talked about
I thought it was sassi that was being replaced 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sassi’s voice does my head in. Always shouting and aggressive. The way her and Darren argue in front of that child is disgusting. Absolute toxic couple.

Amber can’t be bothered with her kids, everyone gives their child a phone or iPad sometimes to keep them quiet or whatever. But Brooklyn constantly has her phone and his dummy. Her kids look filthy, her house looks filthy, she looks filthy most of the time. She needs to get her life together.

Shannon never stops whining, she has had two trap babies by Charlie which is so wrong. They argue terrible in front of Theodore. They should split up, Charlie really doesn’t seem that into her. She does however seem like a good mum when she’s not shouting/crying/whinging.

Chloe is a nice girl, she is ambitious and has high standards and there’s nothing wrong with that. She seems hard working, tries hard to be a good mum and keeps her house clean and tidy which is more than can be said for the rest of them. She is moany but I would be too if I had to deal with Jordan. They are both so young and tbh I could understand to an extent the way he acts, it’s his immaturity. But now he’s cheated on her she’s better off without him, easier said than done when you have a child and mortgage payments though.

Megan I actually think is alright but needs to rise above everything from Dylan and Reeanne.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm from a place near Blackpool (far enough away that I can confidently say I'm not from there, but close enough that I know a lot of people who have moved away from there) and it already gets a bad enough rep as it is without Amber making people from Blackpool look worse.

Reactions: 4
Oh Megan 🙄 yes there are 100s of swimwear companies out there funnily enough! I think you missed the words “that can send me some freebies” off the end! It’s pretty desperate if you can’t even buy your own bikini now!
B0977B71-4339-43DC-AB7B-9A6DE549A2C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Megan 🙄 yes there are 100s of swimwear companies out there funnily enough! I think you missed the words “that can send me some freebies” off the end! It’s pretty desperate if you can’t even buy your own bikini now! View attachment 94894
It’s like we need some sort of search engine , to ask these questions into and get thousand of hits back 🤔. Pay the money for one !!! Z list wannabes .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Least favourite is a tough one!
It has to be Amber for being a scrote. That house is filthy, there was BBQ sauce on the bannister all last season.
Not that Shannon is much better.
I personally quite enjoy Sassi. She definitely does some wrong, but I do like her work ethic and that she's always cooking proper meals - can't stand the way Megan has her grubby children half dressed and eating crap on the settee that has bits missing, getting crumbs and smears everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Least favourite is a tough one!
It has to be Amber for being a scrote. That house is filthy, there was BBQ sauce on the bannister all last season.
Not that Shannon is much better.
I personally quite enjoy Sassi. She definitely does some wrong, but I do like her work ethic and that she's always cooking proper meals - can't stand the way Megan has her grubby children half dressed and eating crap on the settee that has bits missing, getting crumbs and smears everywhere.
I like sassi too, her and Darren’s arguments are ridiculous, especially in front of a child but I remember being that way with no real life experience. I think she does have her head screwed on but she has a lot to learn

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.