Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope for next series they do get rid of Emma, she’s just not enjoyable to watch at all. I’m not that keen on amber either but it seems from the Facebook groups she’s very popular amongst fans so i can’t see mtv getting rid of her tbh, I think she’s boring and hugely manipulative to Ste. Hes no angel either.

Reactions: 18
I hope for next series they do get rid of Emma, she’s just not enjoyable to watch at all. I’m not that keen on amber either but it seems from the Facebook groups she’s very popular amongst fans so i can’t see mtv getting rid of her tbh, I think she’s boring and hugely manipulative to Ste. Hes no angel either.
Oh yeah I agree! Emma is just boring.. she hasn't got enough drama going on for me 😂😂

I absolutely hate how Amber is with Ste.. I actually think he seems like the best dad amongst them, and he cares about Amber, them flowers when she was having a bad day was a lovely touch. I personally think they need to give there heads a bang, stop the daft arguing and make an actual go of there relationship they'd would be a lovely family if they just grew up abit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah I agree! Emma is just boring.. she hasn't got enough drama going on for me 😂😂

I absolutely hate how Amber is with Ste.. I actually think he seems like the best dad amongst them, and he cares about Amber, them flowers when she was having a bad day was a lovely touch. I personally think they need to give there heads a bang, stop the daft arguing and make an actual go of there relationship they'd would be a lovely family if they just grew up abit!
Have to disagree there, MTV have always filmed to make Ste looks wonderful, when in reality he's immature, selfish and ultimately should have known better when getting a young girl pregnant (if I remember correctly he was 21ish when he got a then 16/17 year old amber pregnant)

He made out she was awful to him in S1 only for it to turn out they'd split because he cheated on her.

He strung her along all while dating Kirsty (not fair on either Amber or Kirsty)

And he accused her of 'not thinking about him' when she chose to breastfeed Hudson, and condemned her taking Hudson into hospital with her for her procedure even though that's normal practise for breastfed babies.

He is VILE.

Amber isn't perfect, but she's certainly nowhere near as bad as Ste.

Reactions: 38

I personally can spot a rat a mile off. I think it’s the other way around and Ste is abusive and manipulative, twists it round to make amber look the issue. No wonder she didn’t want him at her house was Hudson was newborn

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have to disagree there, MTV have always filmed to make Ste looks wonderful, when in reality he's immature, selfish and ultimately should have known better when getting a young girl pregnant (if I remember correctly he was 21ish when he got a then 16/17 year old amber pregnant)

He made out she was awful to him in S1 only for it to turn out they'd split because he cheated on her.

He strung her along all while dating Kirsty (not fair on either Amber or Kirsty)

And he accused her of 'not thinking about him' when she chose to breastfeed Hudson, and condemned her taking Hudson into hospital with her for her procedure even though that's normal practise for breastfed babies.

He is VILE.

Amber isn't perfect, but she's certainly nowhere near as bad as Ste.
The live that Amber did while ste was there showed an insight into the real him. I was so shocked and concerned for Amber after watching it

Reactions: 12
This one but comments were deleted straight away. Might be worth joining though it kicks off everyone now and then lol particularly tmyp cast
Can’t stand this group, I got removed for absolutely nothing and the admin in the pic is a twit as well 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[
I love Sassi but these posts makes me SCREAM 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

No no no. They definitely should not make a go of their relationship. How many times can the poor girl spell it out to him she doesn’t want to be with him. I was very much team ste but after the last series you can see what he’s really like. I agree that amber is no angel to, I think she has been manipulative and a bit of a head duck in the past, but actually she’s made it patently clear now she doesn’t want to be with him yet he persists. Just because they have a child together doesn’t give him the right to constantly put that on her.
I actually really like Amber. Her storyline has become stagnant but I think she’s the most likeable of the lot. I would love the see her come back and maybe focus on herself and not her toxic relationship with ste.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 174354

Those little yellow pills look like folic acid - no markings on them so they are a vitamin of sorts. I know you don't take it 4 times a day but you don't take anti depressants 4 times a day either
Wonder what all the tablets are for! She seems far too young to be having a huge blister pack full like that.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what all the tablets are for! She seems far too young to be having a huge blister pack full like that.

I think maybe each one is daily? That’s what I did when I was taking a few pills a day, just measured them all out daily rather than morning, afternoon etc. Meant that I could fit more days in as well instead of it being weekly or whatever

I think maybe each one is daily? That’s what I did when I was taking a few pills a day, just measured them all out daily rather than morning, afternoon etc. Meant that I could fit more days in as well instead of it being weekly or whatever
There's different quantities in the two halves so I imagine one is morning and one is night?

The small yellow pill looks like the combi pill I took when I was younger.

[

No no no. They definitely should not make a go of their relationship. How many times can the poor girl spell it out to him she doesn’t want to be with him. I was very much team ste but after the last series you can see what he’s really like. I agree that amber is no angel to, I think she has been manipulative and a bit of a head duck in the past, but actually she’s made it patently clear now she doesn’t want to be with him yet he persists. Just because they have a child together doesn’t give him the right to constantly put that on her.
I actually really like Amber. Her storyline has become stagnant but I think she’s the most likeable of the lot. I would love the see her come back and maybe focus on herself and not her toxic relationship with ste.
I see what you're saying... I do however think they will end up together again at some point maybe for good.. although probably not! I think Amber just doesn't know what she wants... She's always going round in circles with him it's been the same since day one! But I don't believe she would let him father a 2nd child if she didn't somewhere deep down love him. Unless like you say her story had gone stagnant and adding another baby into the mix was a way of getting another season..... Who knows!? 🤷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.