Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate.00

Chloes little brother was the skinny boy with shaggy hair if I remember he isn’t fitting in those lol those look the size of a lad who’s eaten his feelings trying to pretend to like his gf because he’s stuck in a grey themed house for the next 18 years. If that was me I’d be caning the Pringles to lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Fishnips

VIP Member
How is it that just because Chloe had the ability to borrow and receive money that allowed her to buy a new build house it's "At least she's doing something with her life" "she always keeps the house nice" "she's ambitious unlike the other girls" Get a grip. If any of the girls buy new trainers they're shot down for living outside of their means but Chloe isn't working and is living beyond her means with a long term commitment but it's fine because her name's on a mortgage and the house looks clean??? She doesn't have a house because she's ambitious and hardworking. She has a house because she's privileged and she's a princess. She wouldn't have that house if not for her privileged upbringing and generous family. Which is FINE, and I'm genuinely happy for her about that. But it's ridiculous that people make out as though she's worked so hard and she's so ambitious and determined and she's done so well to get a house. Do you really think that in Chloe's position any of the other girls would've done different? Most of them probably wouldn't have and they'd have a nice, new, clean looking house too.

Chloe isn't ambitious and determined. She's entitled and she wants an Insta life. She hasn't thrown herself into a world of studying and working full time and scrimping and saving every penny she has which is what most people will have to do to get on the property ladder. She moaned about having to do most of the care for her own child for fucks sake.

I get that the other girls aren't going out and studying for careers etc. My point is, Chloe really isn't doing anything different to those girls. She just happened to fall lucky in the family/life she was born in so her story has turned out a lot different.

Also I don't think the shirts thing was about her size- it was about the full frontal view of her vulva.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Sunnie.lass

Tel definitely cheated. Billie is the only one in the show who has principles. Does anyone remember when Amber pretended to have a boyfriend to make Ste jealous then had to confess. Funniest moment of the series.
What ever anyone thinks of Billie's sideline lifestyle choices, she's vehemently loyal, always spoke the truth regardless of who she pissed off and was incredibly supportive. If they have fallen out *especially because of Tel*, that's definitely Megan's loss. Also Megan breeding Gucci is fucking vile. That is one thing I have always detested about Megan, she treats animals like objects and has little to no concern for their welfare. It's evident from the show.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I had a huge argument with mags on a teen mom group last year about this. The family area bunch of freaks, Manley is a control freak and an abuser as well as being possibly the ugliest man to walk the earth and his mum is scruff that needs to clean her house. Family of criminals, I’m so glad Mia finally seen sense and got away from them absolute creeps.

On another note, I really disliked tee-ane when she first came into, now not so much but still not a huge fan. But doesn’t she keep her flat looking nice? I always think it looks so well kept and it must be small and pokey like Megan’s.

What did you do to bruise her ego, I’m really intrigued 🤣🤣🤣🙈? X
I was in a supermarket, I've turned round and noticed a friend looking in my direction and said " Hey! You ok? " Just at the same time Sassi and her crew came closer. Sassi looked at her sister and Mum, smirked as if to say look at me getting recognised again and went "Do I know you?"

I laughed and said no you don't. I don't know you either, I was talking too her and pointed at my friend. Her sister looked embarrassed as hell, and she flounced off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Femma

Chatty Member
Choles recent picture in them cycle shorts doesnt do her much justice. Put that pupa away, maybe get a longer top 😬
Don't agree, she can wear whatever she wants to. Are only size 8's allowed to wear shorts and a top?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Fishnips

VIP Member
Thanks Stone Island for sorting Chloe out with some Stone Island that is definitely for her brother and absolutely not for Jordan who wears nothing but Stone Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Fiibeth

I honestly struggle to understand why Chloe's weight is constantly mentioned on here, and why she’s constantly attacked for the clothes she wears? Editing the photos is a silly move as we’ve all seen her on TV, but anyone can tell she has serious confidence issues. Many of us have been stuck in that rut of hating our bodies and struggling to have the motivation to loose weight. But you can see on her stories she’s out walking/running everyday and I honestly think she looks the healthiest she has in a long time!
The constant #AD is very annoying, and obviously this is a place to ‘gossip’, but I know I’d be distraught if I was constantly fat shamed every time I posted a picture of a takeaway, or the outfit I’m wearing 🤷🏼‍♀️ especially these last photos?? I honestly don’t think she looks big at alllll!

• Heart

charcobain72

Darren and Stassi remind me of that typical council estate couple that everyone knows, who when they’re great together they’re absolutely smashing and get on with everyone, great banter, kids dressed lovely, genuine people.. but when they argue, the world knows and everyone’s pretending to put washing out in their dressing gowns and slippers 🤣🤣 I think that’s why I warm to them so much, they’re almost nostalgic and we all know someone like them.

• Haha

Rahrah

Tel definitely cheated. Billie is the only one in the show who has principles. Does anyone remember when Amber pretended to have a boyfriend to make Ste jealous then had to confess. Funniest moment of the series.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh yeah I agree! Emma is just boring.. she hasn't got enough drama going on for me 😂😂

I absolutely hate how Amber is with Ste.. I actually think he seems like the best dad amongst them, and he cares about Amber, them flowers when she was having a bad day was a lovely touch. I personally think they need to give there heads a bang, stop the daft arguing and make an actual go of there relationship they'd would be a lovely family if they just grew up abit!
Have to disagree there, MTV have always filmed to make Ste looks wonderful, when in reality he's immature, selfish and ultimately should have known better when getting a young girl pregnant (if I remember correctly he was 21ish when he got a then 16/17 year old amber pregnant)

He made out she was awful to him in S1 only for it to turn out they'd split because he cheated on her.

He strung her along all while dating Kirsty (not fair on either Amber or Kirsty)

And he accused her of 'not thinking about him' when she chose to breastfeed Hudson, and condemned her taking Hudson into hospital with her for her procedure even though that's normal practise for breastfed babies.

He is VILE.

Amber isn't perfect, but she's certainly nowhere near as bad as Ste.

Reactions: 38

charcobain72

No but teaching your daughter(S) that chopping between two women, messing with their feelings and leaving them both with a child is absolutely fine. And you did that for free, Manley.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Manley : *does not speak, constantly looks confused, communicates with a series of grunts*
manleys mum : “he is just so sensitive and wears his heart on his sleeve 😍
okkkkkkkk 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
I’m glad she did this! For the young and pregnant cast to claim it’s all fake and staged is disrespectful to the teen mum girls as obviously the difficult times they have on the show are very real.

That was Morgan and Laura from TMYP saying that because Morgan came across as some kind of emotional abuser and didn’t like it 😂😂😂
Morgan came across as a twat cause she was a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

charcobain72

Each to their own but I honestly couldn’t give less of a toss what Billie does or anyone for money. I just think she should make a seperate account for advertising thats doesn’t link to her friends/family or the kids.

Reactions: 32
She didn't want to share Hudson? Telling me I'm saying awful things is just silly. I'm saying my opinion, she is a very spiteful person, as is he. He doesn't support her but she doesn't support him either.

She didn't breastfeed Brooklyn. Fair play to her for trying with the second but it's just my opinion which I am allowed to share on a public forum without someone telling me I'm awful.
Ste was allowed to go to her house freely to visit Hudson, and as another poster mentioned, Hudson had overnight stays as soon as she stopped BF. He's not a new toy she didn't want to share, he was her tiny newborn baby that she wanted to give the best care that she could, which involves not sending him to stay overnight at his dad's house without her breast for comfort

You're allowed to share your opinion, and I am allowed to share my opinion that your opinion is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Notredamn

VIP Member
Grab a cuppa lol My partner has a v good friend one of those type friends who is an extra wheel in your relationship lol 😂 I have followed all the girls on Instagram since the show began and I spotted last year that Amber and this bloke my partners best friend were following each other days before she had Hudson lol I wanted the goss lol so I asked my partner to find out and he already knew but failed to mention it 😡! This bloke had sent Amber a direct message on Instagram when she was about to pop with Hudson perhaps booze was a factor and Amber replied the very next day and they started talking before and right after she had little Hudson the messages were dead flirty lol I did ask this bloke I want to say his name lol why he sent a pregnant girl a direct message and he said he didn’t know she was pregnant until she had replied and he went through her photos lol the photo he seen on his Instagram page was an old 1 he said! They were talking and she got sick which was featured on the show! This bloke said they started flirting a lot more when she was in the hospital and a date was being mentioned and Amber was hella forward with this bloke lol he was spooked because of the new baby and he mentioned to my partner that her ex meaning Ste lol was always around her and it was a weird setup he was worried she had a family and was doing bits on the side he said he won’t entertain girls who has a partner or any drama with children as he doesn’t like the mess!
He asked Amber what the situation was and she sent a long novel message which I did read saying that she wasn’t with her kids father and he knows she doesn’t like him in that way they are just doing things as a family to coparent as he blackmails her and says that no one else will get with her as she has 2 children now and he won’t let her move on with anyone else as that’s his family 😡! So this bloke felt sorry for her and accepted that she was treading on broken glass and didn’t ask anymore questions about it! They were due to meet up twice before Christmas and Amber cancelled as she was going partying with her own friends! Then Christmas happened and this bloke noticed she was acting awfully close again to Ste and said something along the lines of I don’t really want to pursue a date type thing as this situation is just crazy and he didn’t want to get involved!! Amber then sent a few messages saying she only spends time with Ste when others are around with them as she cannot stand him and she hates his guts and they only spent Christmas together as her family was there! So Amber and this bloke carried on talking a lot more sending 1000s of messages but she was always secretive and he said it was like she was married and doing it on the sly! Then before the corona virus happened another date didn’t happen as Amber would always kick off right before it by saying she wasn’t interested but next day be all over this bloke and this bloke got annoyed with it all and they fell out and she blocked him lol they didn’t talk for weeks until Amber added him again lol and they started talking and this bloke from the offset asked is she is single for definite as he’s not entertaining her if she still has her ex hanging around lol she said yes it’s done blagh blagh and she really wants a date with this bloke!! Corona happened and then she isolated with Ste but didn’t tell this bloke and he wasn’t happy when she went weird again lol this bloke said she would only message at weird hours like past midnight! Then I may have told him that’s because she’s on lockdown with Ste lol whoopsie so this bloke asked her and she said yes I’m isolating with him and she isn’t comfortable with him being there but is doing it as she likes his dad who isn’t in good health so didn’t want the children going back to Stes house! Then her and Ste had fallen out as he had started going ballistic in the street calling her names and she asked him to get lost! Then they swapped phone numbers and were texting as she mentioned having a video chat! She was still behaving secretive So this bloke says! Then he got a message on Instagram from someone she knows saying it’s Strange that this bloke will not FaceTime lol so he was a bit confused so he FaceTimed her and she aborted the call lol he asked why and she said her child meaning Brooklyn had her phone as she was sick in bed all day unwell lol which was a pure lie as he told my partner the day after and that was when she did the live with Ste lol I know this as I watched lol so she obviously rejected it because Ste was there but lied to cover her tracks as I think she knew that this bloke wouldn’t of entertained her as she kept lying over strange things he said! So this bloke said to her either we meet up when lockdown is lifted or I’m not bothering with it anymore as it’s getting childish and he was getting annoyed at the wasting of his time! Then she didn’t reply for hours until she said that her ex had gone through her phone and came across texts from this bloke and hit the roof and this bloke got worried for her and was asking what she meant by him hitting the roof! Amber said that he goes in a rage and shouts and gets nasty with her personally like her weight but then calms down and it’s fine again! So he asked her if he’s hit her in the past and she said he gets in her face and pushes her and spits at her all the time not just 1 time 😡 and breaks things in her house! This bloke said he felt sorry for her and was trying to FaceTime but she wouldn’t accept the call! So he left it and then she text him saying that Ste won’t let her move on with anyone else and has said he won’t let another bloke be around his children! He calls her fat all the time and always slates her looks and drags her down and makes it to be her fault all the time so she is just going to keep the peace witb him until he meets someone else and leaves her alone! This bloke asked her what she wanted to do as he didn’t want to be the reason she got screamed abuse at by Ste! Then he said she changed again and was extremely forward with him so they arranged a date again and she didn’t show up lol and this bloke was fuming and still is lol which I can’t blame him so he told her bye bye! Then Ste must of found out about this bloke as he messaged him calling him ugly lol which made me lol as this bloke looks a lil bit similar to Christian gray in my opinion lol and Ste is well Ste lol and Ste said in the messages which this bloke also posted on his Instagram lol that he won’t let anyone else be in his kids lives him and Amber are a family and no weapon will come between them lol ok then Ste lol! This bloke didn’t know what to do as after Ste hit the roof over a text he was worried he’d do something unquestionable to her as he believed Amber so he messaged her Mum just asking her to watch out for Amber as he was worried for her! Ambers Mum said she doesn’t like him as he’s really horrible to Amber and that’s the last of it I think lol which was a week or 2 ago lol

Sorry ladies there you go lol Thumb blisters for that lol

Sounds like your fella's mate was getting a bit ahead of himself tbf, Amber didn't owe him anything and it's fair enough that she messaged him on her own terms. When it's documented that she's dealing with an abusive co parent/just given birth/is an unwell single mum of two then you'd be daft not to expect a bit of a bumpy ride.

Reactions: 31

Fishnips

VIP Member
Chloe's over the moon with her garden because now it's as plain and boring as the rest of her life. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30