Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan has called her new dog " Gucci " 😏 ffs....and it has it's own insta page. Wonder how long until it disappears like the last dog.
And that bloody horse they bought and kept on someone’s porch. 😂 ( wasn’t really someone’s porch but it’s what it looked like)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they are together anymore. As @Fishnips said above Amber probably destroyed that relationship for her Mum.
I saw on Instagram that ambers mum said they broke up as he was emotionally abusive and a cheater and she had a lucky escape.
But they seem like a family to lie to suit them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What really frustrates me is the fact there's only chloe who can keep her home clean? Of course they're going to get untidy, but they look dirty? Don't understand why you would want your home looking like that on national television 😳

Reactions: 13
What really frustrates me is the fact there's only chloe who can keep her home clean? Of course they're going to get untidy, but they look dirty? Don't understand why you would want your home looking like that on national television 😳
Theres a massive difference between messy/untidy and absolute filth. My house often has toys on the floor washing in the wash basket dishes in the sink but the skirting boards are clean the doors and frames are clean the toilet is clean the kitchen is clean (besides the dishes obvs 😂) some of them have piles upon piles in corners like hoarders Amber's house is literally a fire hazard!

Reactions: 16
On the topic of Chloe keeping her house clean does anybody remember when she first moved out and said she was looking at getting a cleaner 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw on Instagram that ambers mum said they broke up as he was emotionally abusive and a cheater and she had a lucky escape.
But they seem like a family to lie to suit them
She would definitely lie 😂
They probably broke up because Amber was a pain in the arse and he thought duck this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know why Megan's mum and step dad no longer feature? I liked her mum thought she was very funny and gave megan good advice !

Reactions: 17
To be fair, I quite like most of the girls’ mums really - they’re all pretty supportive and have had to put up with a lot from their little darlings!

Reactions: 12
Theres a massive difference between messy/untidy and absolute filth. My house often has toys on the floor washing in the wash basket dishes in the sink but the skirting boards are clean the doors and frames are clean the toilet is clean the kitchen is clean (besides the dishes obvs 😂) some of them have piles upon piles in corners like hoarders Amber's house is literally a fire hazard!
That's exactly what i mean, there's such a big difference, obviously we wouldn't mind kids paint and toys out, few dishes etc, it happens, but their houses are literal grot 😷 it is crazy how they can be so relaxed about the dirt, especially when it's aired on TV 😷😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.