Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can megan have someone film in her flat when its in that state.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened tonight. Some of us can’t afford MTV
chloe- her grandpa dies, she gets the news over txt . Jordan sits with his brother and tells him he wants chloe back Jordan goes over to chloes to comfort her aboht her grandpa and then goes on a lads holiday lol he has a balloon and card sent to the house for their anniversary. She sits and moans with her mum about how she loves him.
Emma- all about her 18th birthday. Very boring.
Megan- her and Terrence bicker a lot he says he’s going back to his mums Megan cries and wants him to stay she doesn’t like when he leaves incase he doesn’t come back. Her sister billy/cashforslash pops over and tries to give advice one point she says is that good thing with arguments is you can have make up sex lol she must have lots of arguments with random men then.
amber- her and ste fight as she’s trying to induce labour. Ste asks at the most awful of times where’s the love amber had for him. They fight and he rushes off to collect Brooklyn from his first day Of school and they fight some more. Brooklyn comes home and puts his dummy in. Again boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Amber looked a right state and had felt tip on her hand and neck! And Brooklyn has his dummy in on his way to school!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
chloe- her grandpa dies, she gets the news over txt . Jordan sits with his brother and tells him he wants chloe back Jordan goes over to chloes to comfort her aboht her grandpa and then goes on a lads holiday lol he has a balloon and card sent to the house for their anniversary. She sits and moans with her mum about how she loves him.
Megan- her and Terrence bicker a lot he says he’s going back to his mums Megan cries and wants him to stay she doesn’t like when he leaves incase he doesn’t come back. Her sister billy/cashforslash pops over and tries to give advice one point she says is that good thing with arguments is you can have make up sex lol she must have lots of arguments with random men then.
amber- her and ste fight as she’s trying to induce labour. Ste asks at the most awful of times where’s the love amber had for him. They fight and he rushes off to collect Brooklyn from his first day Of school and they fight some more. Brooklyn comes home and puts his dummy in. Again boring
CashForSlash 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why didn't they just say they couldn't film at the school instead of filming that awkward bit of ste and amber leaving Brooklyn on the street saying bye?😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So I read the interview Chloe has recently done. She will 100% get back with Jordan he’s living with her at the moment and she said there both getting on better than ever and enjoying each other’s company but she said there aren’t together but they aren’t not together! And this was filmed around end of summer and then seemed fine at Xmas lol..... I understand they have a kid together but Jesus Christ he takes the piss out of her and just doesn’t give a tit! Why suddenly shower her with gifts and love once you have fucked up!

Reactions: 17
She’ll definitely get back with him, she’s pretty much confirming it with the things that she’s saying she’s just not saying it outright because she knows people will be against it!

I found it odd in tonight’s show that Jordan was having Marley for one hour, he left him in the kitchen with his mum so he could go and sit with his brother. I understand he was filming but surely that conversation could have been had after Marley had gone back home!

Reactions: 19
I think she has to keep it under wraps for full effect on the show. MTV have probably told her to keep it shtum. I’d say it’s the biggest story line they have on the show this series.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When was this series filmed because it wasn’t long ago she put out he was a cheat?? 🤨

Reactions: 8
When was this series filmed because it wasn’t long ago she put out he was a cheat?? 🤨
It was before reannes baby was born at beginning of November. On the last episode Megan said Reanne was due in 6 weeks

Reactions: 5
It was before reannes baby was born at beginning of November. On the last episode Megan said Reanne was due in 6 weeks
Just googled and insta stalked... they had the baby literally 1st November and Chloe announced Jordan was a cheat 12th January 🤨🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why didn't they just say they couldn't film at the school instead of filming that awkward bit of ste and amber leaving Brooklyn on the street saying bye?😂😂
This really cracked me up, it literally looked like they were just leaving him half way down the street to toddle off on his own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Billy comments 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think chloe and Jordan are already back together she just wont admit it now because she knows she knows she will get alot of tit on Insta people calling her an idiot. She will use this isolation as an excuse saying they had to spend it together and it made them stronger more in love blah blah blah and then when it's over admit they are actually together lol

Reactions: 21
Just googled and insta stalked... they had the baby literally 1st November and Chloe announced Jordan was a cheat 12th January 🤨🤨
I was going to comment the other week saying this cheating storyline doesn’t add up, because its showing this all before her grandad died, and her grandad died in September but Chloe didn’t say anything until Jan, but when she did post on Twitter she said ‘once a cheat always a cheat’ and he replied saying something like ‘we weren’t together’ 🤔

• Sad
I was going to comment the other week saying this cheating storyline doesn’t add up, because its showing this all before her grandad died, and her grandad died in September but Chloe didn’t say anything until Jan, but when she did post on Twitter she said ‘once a cheat always a cheat’ and he replied saying something like ‘we weren’t together’ 🤔
So I wonder if he cheated again after she took him back??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.