Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she does, only because Reeane herself is by far that one so called friend in a group of friends that would shag your fella.
100% .. I bet that’s why she’s gutted Megan is with Tel cause she wanted to get in there first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone with a gaming addiction is never going to change, my ex boyfriend was like Jordan, I had my son in 2018 and he was born premature he was in intensive care for the first couple off weeks, my sons dad cared about his xbox in this time, when I come home from the hospital recovering from a c section I had to beg my sons dad to go up to the hospital to see him, I ended up going up nearly everyday and the one time I didn’t it was a struggle for him to go he was more interested in the game, I found myself like a single mum when my son did return home did everything myself - bottle feeds day and night -everyone’s washing. While he was sat on an x box 12 hours a day - we broke up in 2019 not even 3 months after having my son, they never change he lives in a box room now at his mums sees his son once a week his choice, never helps if I ask for him, Chloe is worth better then being chosen over a game and for him to say the things he has his bags would be packed like my ex fellas was, there’s a point before you met Jordan where you carried a life without him so you can if he was to go, I’m hoping she has come to her senses, she clearly has ambition and she needs someone on the same page.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Have Dylan and Reeane always not followed each other on insta, or is that a new development?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How did Emma get a place on the show she is boring as duck. If I had of been her friend
How did Emma get a place on the show she is boring as duck. If I had of been her friend I would have refused to change the dirty nappy.
And then Emma wants to meet other mum friends so she ends up in a random group of much older ladies and she is the only one with a young child! Why would she not go to a proper baby group 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg I agree! I fast forward her parts. Dull as dish water!
Oh is there? 🤢🤢 I can't for the life of me figure out why she thinks she is attractive, why others would like to see her like that or why she has no bleeping self respect.
She looks like a bull frog

I think your comment is a little unfair. How can you expect Manley to work? He’s a bad man that needs to roll with his man dem in the day.
Do you really expect him to eat a meal deal like the rest of us on our lunch break? Bun dat, he needs to go cafe and dat. He also probably spends a fair amount of time chilling with Maggie too.
I think the fact also his eyes are so bleeping Tiny also means he shouldn’t work. How on earth could he carry out any job safely?
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Crying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of all the dads and all their duck boy shenanigans on the show since the very first day it began Manley is still the only one who made my blood boil to the point i wanted to throw a chair through my own television every time he appeared on screen.

Just the thought right now of that controlling shifty weirdo and his handbag is making my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WHy the duck has that child got his dummy in still?!?!

He’s obv just home from school, drawing and playing.

TAKE IT AWAY. STOP BEING LAZY PARENTS
Right!! 4 years old! His teeth will be ruined 😕 my eldest has just been told she needs braces for 2 years and then a retainer for life for an open bite which is swear to God was caused by her dads side of the family still giving her a dummy and bottle even after I told them to stop. I actually remember coming to get her and she had a funny in one hand and a bottle in the other and I told them when she has braces I’ll be sending them the bill 😂

Wow I don’t know how emma keeps so calm in front of nassaeh
I think her autism helps, she thinks more logically and less emotionally, my brother is the same. If I was her I’d have lamped him, he’s an absolute tosspot. And he’s gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Megan doesn’t have a beauty salon she rarely actually works their, sassi didn’t work in construction for long she now does people’s nails, Amber was not a youth worker she enquired about it , Shannon’s mum owns the clothing site which didn’t take of😂😂 I think a lot of the jobs have been done to make stories for mtv, a lot of these jobs will also be cash in hand too 🤥🤫

But there is nothing wrong with council houses you’d be stupid to pick private over council
Agree I’m married and we live in a council house with our baby I’m definitely not ashamed to live in one and also not lazy as I normally work 35 hours a week but I’m currently on maternity leave

I actually really like Billie lol. She is so confident and doesnt give a crap. Her look isn't my personal taste but I love that she owns it. She is also so so loyal to Megan. I hope Megan is as devoted a sister to Billie as she is. It was annoying to see that Megan hadn't bothered calling her when she got with Tel.
Totally agree I felt when she was talking to billie and she said I haven’t seen you it was like Megan couldn’t be arsed now she’s with tel. Billie is always there for Megan so I hope she is back to her and I agree I love billies don’t give a tit attitude

Reactions: 3
New here and first time posting but...
I’ve always said I didn’t want children young, I wanted a career and house and do everything first, but I fount out I was pregnant at 19, me and my partner have been together for 4 years, I have worked since I was 15, at one point working 2 jobs, I work full time still as a health care assistant and my partner has got a good job in It that he is working his way up in, we was saving to buy a house but then found out I was pregnant, we had a long chat and both decided we wanted to keep the baby, I am still living at home with my family but once the baby is here we are going to look at renting a house, just to see how we are with finances before jumping into buying, I am on sick leave atm due to preeclampsia, I’m due in August but we have both saved money for years so got enough to cover us, we do love each other and have said we are enjoying time just us two before the baby comes, we both have the same ambitions, not all young parents are like the ones and teen mom but I can honestly say I do not agree with any of the mums in the series, Chloe has got great ambition but she is not realistic at all, Jordan is an idiot, if my partner started to act like that I would get rid, I think Emma is so lovely and will get far in life, Megan is just trying to replace Dylan and talking about another baby with tel is just to prove a point to Dylan that she has something better, reanne is a slag, I do think amber is lovely but she needs to show more interest in the children, I think she needs some guidance on parenting and all of them need to focus on getting a decent career, I plan on returning to work after maternity leave, I will only be going back part time due to child care but will eventually go back full time, having children should encourage you to be the best you can and be more motivated to get a decent life, rather than sit about doing nothing and living purely off benefits and popping out more kids, benefits should only be for them who really need them like disabled etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OMG is there a single full stop / line break for a new paragraph in that post?!

I am exhausted reading it...:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed both Megan and Chloe have been flogging some dodgy AirPods that are reduced from god knows how much. Look like shite haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed both Megan and Chloe have been flogging some dodgy AirPods that are reduced from god knows how much. Look like shite haha
Just so tacky. Why would you want to advertise that you can’t afford official AirPods?!

I’ve heard of “fake it until you make it” (usually from cheap people) but it is not a classy move. It devalues everything you stand for if you are effectively shilling nasty, cheap knock-offs.

New thread name - Brooklyn's got a dummy and Tel wants his Mummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They generally all seem to advertise the same things at the same time - like it’s a group advertising deal?! Thinking of Nutri-buddy shakes, Denteto teeth whitening, and that new health/weight loss app (can’t remember name) . . .

New thread name - Brooklyn's got a dummy and Tel wants his Mummy
I might be wrong, but I think for TV shows we don’t need a title, just a new number (#3)?

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on last nights episode. Emma has such long nails how does she get anything done lol and shame her friends had to buy a gift as mr need subtitles couldn’t be bothered but at least they have her back. Megan arguing with tel already (he always looks mid sneeze) and so desperate for a baby why rush into these things calm down and I don’t mind billie I like her doesn’t give a tit what people think. Amber and ste arguing as usual. Chloe’s mum is right she needs to learn her self worth and he will cheat again once cheat always a cheat
“MR NEED SUBTITLES”😂🤣🤣🤣I thought I was the only one, she can do a lot better than that seed dropping machine

Not keen on reanne but tbh I would be pissed off if my partners ex mrs went out and got a dog. I’m sure Megan wants a baby because reanne has one? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s the vibe what is giving off

I think it's obvious that Megan never ends up looking after any animal she takes on which is the problem. Remember when she randomly had the horse that we never see anymore?
The horse what was in Dylan’s mums back garden? Poor baby I’m glad it went to someone else

Omg 🙄😂 who would want him?! He was filthy in the first few seasons, filthy clothes and nails 🤮 plus he looks like a skinny wolverine
He makes my skin crawl can imagine the smell of stale bio and fags 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Out of all the dads and all their duck boy shenanigans on the show since the very first day it began Manley is still the only one who made my blood boil to the point i wanted to throw a chair through my own television every time he appeared on screen.

Just the thought right now of that controlling shifty weirdo and his handbag is making my skin crawl.
Genuinely cannot see the attraction to a guy like him. How on earth he had two girls on the go to the point their pregnancies overlapped, I will never know.

Reactions: 13
I think it's obvious that Megan never ends up looking after any animal she takes on which is the problem. Remember when she randomly had the horse that we never see anymore?

And the husky puppy that she dumped on Dylans dad. Again. Where is that? Ridiculous. Silly fads that girl goes through. Shes an odd one Megan, on one hand so mature and then times like this she is a little girl.

Reactions: 17
And the husky puppy that she dumped on Dylans dad. Again. Where is that? Ridiculous. Silly fads that girl goes through. Shes an odd one Megan, on one hand so mature and then times like this she is a little girl.
Omg ‘Bo Bo’ who Megan and Dylan apparently got for the kids.. and ree-ane (what a way to spell it 😂) ended up looking after it lmaooo how odd and then they took it back to the person they got it off 🙈 very sad really the amount of animals they’ve had and got rid of

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just so tacky. Why would you want to advertise that you can’t afford official AirPods?!

I’ve heard of “fake it until you make it” (usually from cheap people) but it is not a classy move. It devalues everything you stand for if you are effectively shilling nasty, cheap knock-offs.
Tell me about it! I’ve got a proper pair, yeah they’re expensive but so good! I know someone who flogs the fake ones and they’re a load of shite! If you look on the advert they’re apparently on sale and would usually be more than a pair of proper ones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.