Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest is staffy, and no garden sadly. I dont agree but obviously not up to me.
That's shocking 😩😱poor doggos. Oh well, let's just hope Megan doesn't get rid of another "pet" it really screws them up.. Talking from experience, I have a rescue dog who's been mine for 3 years now & he still has so many issues because of crap owners!! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she tell her she was fat when Marley was quite little?)
Chloe was moaning that she was overweight, then told her mum she was fat.

3 dogs in a flat 😲I hope they are tiny & at least have some sort of a garden. Any rescue centres I've tried to get a dog from said no flats only houses and you HAVE to have a garden..
I had a small and a giant breed in a spacey q bedroom flat. The giant was an absolute loaf, a 7 year old rescue with liver disease. She lay about all day and just wanted to have her nose rubbed. Size is irrelevant. It's about the individual dog.

P.s. the small dog is nuts and now much happier in a 3 bed with large garden. He's smaller than the average cat.

I don’t think a young guy would put up with all he perceives to put up with, just for sex with a woman he isn’t into sexually! I’m pretty sure from the fact he was sending dirty videos etc, that he could easily find a shag AND he’s on the TV so no issues there with some silly young fame hungry wannabe!
You’d be surprised what some people do and for the reasons they do it! The benefits include sex but are not just sexual benefits. Some men can be in a relationship with someone they don’t really see future with for years. The fact someone remains in a relationship is not an indicator of their commitment to the other person.

Reactions: 6
Yeah i don’t think the problem is sexual attraction between them to be honest, clearly couldn’t wait to jump back in bed together even after what had happened.

It’s her personality he’s sick of and her with his.

I think it's obvious that Megan never ends up looking after any animal she takes on which is the problem. Remember when she randomly had the horse that we never see anymore?

Reactions: 8
anyone else see last night tel posted on his story a picture of some wedding venue website with 👀 👀 think hes deleted it now wonder if their planning their wedding now😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it's obvious that Megan never ends up looking after any animal she takes on which is the problem. Remember when she randomly had the horse that we never see anymore?
Yes! Not even got a home with a garden but let’s get a horse! 😄

Reactions: 5
Dylan does have a job think it's a mechanic of some kind from what I remember

Can I just say that the term 'gypo' is offensive and not a term that Romany Gypsy or Irish Traveller or any other traveller/gypsy likes to be called and not all people with those ethnic origins are the same. Under the Equality act 2010 discrimination due to ethnic origin can be deemed as racist.

Not being rude but that term really annoys me

Reactions: 36
anyone else see last night tel posted on his story a picture of some wedding venue website with 👀 👀 think hes deleted it now wonder if their planning their wedding now😂
Oh as if 😂 remember dylan proposed to megan a day after he had sex with Reanne? In his car 😂😂 then she forgave him and he proposed again... then cheated again....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Chloe reckons she’s logging off because she’s getting abuse but gotta post those cringe ads for revenue.
I’m always wary when people say they are getting abuse - troll is thrown around too quickly, this is probably someone passing through their opinion rather than abuse

Reactions: 9
Chloe reckons she’s logging off because she’s getting abuse but gotta post those cringe ads for revenue.
I’m always wary when people say they are getting abuse - troll is thrown around too quickly, this is probably someone passing through their opinion rather than abuse
Some of the messages she’s received are pretty vile though

Reactions: 3
Oh as if 😂 remember dylan proposed to megan a day after he had sex with Reanne? In his car 😂😂 then she forgave him and he proposed again... then cheated again....
It wasn’t Reanne, it was another one of her friends lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is been trolled though to be fair to call someone names On dm isnt you expressing your opinion it’s just been a dick.. this thread is opinions because we’re not sat calling anyone names or been vile we’re just say she’s been crappy and needs to sort herself out, I don’t blame her for logging out

Reactions: 6
She is been trolled though to be fair to call someone names On dm isnt you expressing your opinion it’s just been a dick.. this thread is opinions because we’re not sat calling anyone names or been vile we’re just say she’s been crappy and needs to sort herself out, I don’t blame her for logging out
Hang on... I said I’m WARY of anyone crying troll. This could be people messaging her based on her crappy defensive story. I’m just very cynical about the “haterz” they get or do they just read tattle?

Reactions: 3
Omg 🙄😂 who would want him?! He was filthy in the first few seasons, filthy clothes and nails 🤮 plus he looks like a skinny wolverine
So true 😩😂 he still always looks bogging with his greasy hair an those nails 🤢 but yeah he’s done 2 of her friends now ffs xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Reane worries about him shagging around with her friends?
Surely you would especially knowing he’s done it twice! Anyone who cheats with you will cheat on you! Tbh though she has a devilish look about her, she will probs be the first to cheat 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely you would especially knowing he’s done it twice! Anyone who cheats with you will cheat on you! Tbh though she has a devilish look about her, she will probs be the first to cheat 😂 x
She does have a devilish look 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see them having an 'open' relationship where they will cheat at each other and just keep on forgiving then revenge cheating again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.