Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if ive done this right but new thread

Link to last thread:

Recap:

Mackenzie, her kids are wild but normal according to behaviour expert. Still clinging on to her marriage with silent Jawsh.
Cheyenne had a baby sprinkle that was so extra and Zach proposed.
Maci is still affected by the shooting and worries that it’s taking her time away from Bentley. The Edwards have disappeared thank the lord. Rhine and Mack truck were so delusional it’s hilarious.
Cate and Tyler are currently trying to remove Vaedas dummy, personally I loved Novas reaction to this, that girl is brilliantly funny 😆
Amber still failing at a relationship with Leah and now school apparently even thought she got a “B” her fave brother “Bubby/Bubba” told her she needed at least an A+ for it to count. But she has a clothing rang which isn’t anything special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've watched this show since it started and feel like I've really watched the girls and their kids grow.

Maci & Taylor rely on Ryans failings as a father for a storyline which would be interesting/juicy if we literally had not been watching the same thing for the last 10+ years. That is really all they offer to the show. The recent storyline about Maci and the gas station shooting was SO dragged out.

Catelynn & Tyler are gone just as stale. They can't film with Carly or her family so are at a disadvantage in that sense. The other drama surrounding them is Butch and Tylers sister, and they are not even on the show anymore. Catelynns post partum depression was a brave thing to show (this was a few years ago though.)

Amber's story has been interesting in the past year. Leah turning against Amber was an unusual aspect to the show as we rarely see a child turning against their mother (it would usually be the father that would be the absent parent.) However, the bisexual reveal was far too dramatic, and just grasping for a storyline. I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just thinking that the timing is a bit suss.

I skip past Mackenzie and Cheyennes segments, mainly because I just have no interest as I don't really know their backstories etc.
As unbearable as she was - the show started to go downhill when Farrah was fired.

It's sad because when the show was at its best, it really was brilliant.

Reactions: 9
Leahs 13! How much does she look like Amber?
Thank his for Gary and Kristina she would never have had a normal life with Amber

F424B69B-65F5-4C55-8829-C4B72CB9D853.png

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, look at her 😁😁😁
I can't believe these kids are becoming teenagers. We have literally watched them grow up.

How bloody adorable is Rya though Cate and Tyler’s youngest!

View attachment 862333
Oh what a little cutie 😀

I missed the new thread starting sorry, just watched the latest episode. That ring can be seen from space! But how cute getting Ryder a ring too. Now she is a cutie. Yes Nova is funny she can be comedy she has Tylers facial features when he pulls daft faces.
I know many don't think much to Mackenzie but I do like her and feel for her, not sure she is really over her Mums death. At least she is trying to improve her life and family.

Reactions: 3
Ambers got a book out….anyone gonna take one for the team and read it? 🤣

FA083778-AC34-48BE-8502-D07E18995375.png

• Haha
But we know nearly all about her 🤔
Apparently not everything 🤣 honestly at this point do we even think that everything she says will be the truth? I don’t know why she’s desperate to stay in the public eye, well actually I do, cause she plays the victim and it’s not her fault she doesn’t have custody of either ofher children 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just watching this weeks episode. Almost felt sorry for Amber at dinner with Leah at Gary’s. Neither of them know how to be around each other, it’s so awkward. Leah is clearly so over her as a mother. Which has to be heart breaking for Amber - who unfortunately has no one to blame but herself

Just catching up on this week's episode.

I always find it so emotional when Cait and Tyler get to see Carly. I have so much respect for them for being brave enough to say we can't give her a stable life and going with adoption it must have been such a heart wrenching decision to make. And it also gives someone who wants a child and can give them a good life the opportunity of a lifetime.

An open adoption must be su h an emotional rollercoaster for all involved

Just catching up on this week's episode.

I always find it so emotional when Cait and Tyler get to see Carly. I have so much respect for them for being brave enough to say we can't give her a stable life and going with adoption it must have been such a heart wrenching decision to make. And it also gives someone who wants a child and can give them a good life the opportunity of a lifetime.

An open adoption must be su h an emotional rollercoaster for all involved
I was wondering when I watched has it ever been said whether Carly knows who they are now or about the adoption? Nova is the spitting image so she must have questions when she sees them

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest episode. Every time cate and Tyler see Carly my heart aches for them. Especially Tyler. He can’t hide it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It will be really interesting to see how the next few years play out. It won't be long until Carly is 18 , and may want to have a more consistent relationship with them.

It will be really interesting to see how the next few years play out. It won't be long until Carly is 18 , and may want to have a more consistent relationship with them.
I think it honestly depends if she watches the show and/or reads online about them. It would be a shame if she stayed away from them but MTV have portrayed them a certain way. From one episode to another people have supported/turned against them for their actions. I doubt B&T would encourage a close relationship either

I can’t see Brandon and Theresa encouraging a close relationship, and even though you can’t stop teens FaceTiming etc, she lives what 6 hours away? and Tyler and Cate may have the money to just book a plane ticket for her to visit often but her parents would have to give their permission and her passport.
Tyler is broken though and so it would be lovely to see them having more contact, maybe 4 times a year she visits for a weekend and without her parents there also when she is an older teen. I think that would be good emotionally for Carly and for Tyler and Cate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.