Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this stuff Caitlyn keeps posting about Rya being ill? Clickbait I'm assuming?
Don’t click on any of their click bait it’s absolute bollocks. None of them would post anything significant on social media, especially if comments are switched off that’s what I think

Reactions: 2
I clicked it earlier forgot to say! The baby has had a respiratory illness while not horrendous it’s not a deathly Ill like the click bait is making out. The girls need to ban tit like this from being posted

Reactions: 5
Just watching the 2nd part of the reunion. Maybe just me why are the "OG's" giving advice the the young and pregnant girls? Just seen Chey give advice to Kalya and just thought we'll that was useless advice. A therapist would be better.🤔

Reactions: 4
Yeah that started in the US this week and Farrah’s back
So they normally air a week or two before us don’t they? Should be in the next couple of weeks. I haven’t watched mtv to see if there’s an advert for it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it is, seen clips on mtv Instagram page but nothing advertised here in UK. So like another poster said maybe in next 1 to 2 weeks. Always behind here
I’ve looked and can’t find a date thats it’s on here. I’m missing out!

Reactions: 1
I watched a clip on Youtube where the girls were given a statement and they had to stand up if they could relate to or identify with it. One of the statements was 'I am a good mom', all of them stood up, except for Amber. I'm not her biggest fan but I felt sorry for her. This is also the first time I've really seen her take some sort of ownership over her mistakes.

Reactions: 5
Just saw an advert on mtv for family reunion. It didn’t give a date though. It said coming soon

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.