TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet their looking for the cheapest and quickest online nutrition course for some of the coaches to do right now
If any of them had any integrity at all they'd have done some off their own bat. Many ex-affiliates that left have gone on to do recognised nutrition qualifications- to me that proves he doesn't give two fucks if they're qualified of not.

Reactions: 4
I bet their looking for the cheapest and quickest online nutrition course for some of the coaches to do right now
Or they will just reword it like the like they did with the personalised plan to personalised weight loss plan since a mis discription mis leading complaint. I saw the first one the same as the other lady. But I’ve found it still being called the first one somewhere else on their site so it was definitely called that.

Reactions: 1
As someone in the fitness industry who never stops learning and forever getting further qualified, it fucks me off that people are sucked into spending money on coaches who learn the bare minimum.
He should have no issues proving his credentials and to have gone this long screams red flags

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sad about Peter 😢I had seen so many recommendations for him I was actually just sat reading one of his posts thinking about joining up and then saw the other post update
So bloody sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.