TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost almost 12 stone and have kept it off and I have literally no idea about macros. He just needs something that he supposedly has to teach you, otherwise what is the point of him. He's a very strange little man.
Very strange little man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has really horrible nipples that he always insists on parading 🤮 they're like torpedoes he makes me sick! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is on my blog page living proof u don't need macros I didn't introduce macros till 2019 funnily enough 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's the beanbag and needs to do his qualifications again I think considering they expired 3 years ago.

Scaremongering people into thinking u need macros to lose weight then in comments telling people u won't keep the weight off without macros funnily enough I did all 82lbs of it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Scaremongering vulnerable people some who will believe anything just to lose weight. Yet sits there tweaking his nipples about sw ww and all the rest the guy is a joke. Thinks he's funny some of us aren't laughing with him we're laughing at him 😆🤣😂

Pure quality and he's spot on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had another look and now those comments can’t be found what a moron can’t take that he isn’t right about this . He also did a menopause post the other day like really what do you know about menopause
He removed the comments that shown him up to be wrong, he has a real problem when people outsmart him, so he hides it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Counting macros doesn’t sell. So if he thinks that’s a tactic he’s so wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long after the "you can't lose weight if you don't understand macros" status do you think he'll post the "CALORIES OUT > CALORIES IN = LAW. " status? I give it 5 days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so glad I have read this post. My daughter was planning to sign up to this.

Reactions: 9
I am so glad I have read this post. My daughter was planning to sign up to this.
Tell her to look at preece nutrition. No tie in for a year and Peter is wonderful. If she wants she can message him CIA the fb page with any questions ahead of joining and he will send her a personal voice message reply

Reactions: 5
He always plays the ADHD card for his language and behaviour my son has ADHD and other things and doesn't behave this way 😒😑🙄 yes everyone is different but isn't he the one stating stop using illness or condtions as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.