TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesssss so I've had a moan at Trustpilot and have pointed out that only actual customers would know the things I said
Good for you!! I knew he would jump on it straight away! I work nightshirt, seen it on my dinner break at 1am!
Nothing you said was offensive so can't see what his problem is?? Apart from wanting to hide the truth of course!!

Lmao! He'll be stroking himself over that one 🤢
Definitely!! 💯💯💯💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So cringy. Makes you wonder if people read there so positive reviews there mainly for the protein powder nothing to do with the actual plan x

Reactions: 3
Actually disappointed though that he would post that…. The subtle dig is as bad as what Richie does, I’m ex team RH and now following Preece nutrition because I was sick of bitchiness. I’m disappointed in this

Now there’s the difference right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Actually disappointed though that he would post that…. The subtle dig is as bad as what Richie does, I’m ex team RH and now following Preece nutrition because I was sick of bitchiness. I’m disappointed in this
If nobody stands upto those people, they win. That there lies the problem if you do not get those with the power checked/challenged.

So cringy. Makes you wonder if people read there so positive reviews there mainly for the protein powder nothing to do with the actual plan x
Absolutely my thoughts too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you think about the hell that Richie put Pete and others through I think one post on Facebook is hardly having a dig.

Considering what I have read in the past concerning what was said to ex affiliates etc it's clear who acted in the most grown up manor. Those affected were respectful and didn't resort to mud flinging or jumping on stuff like the team RH minions.

It will come crashing down for Richie soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hear you but at the same time what he’s saying is true. Enjoy yourself tonight if you want to who knows when it will happen again and like he says one night won’t make a difference to your journey it’s what you do the rest of the year.

We can but hope

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He won't allow any of it on the paid group.
He made a point of no team rh talk

Reactions: 8
When you think about the hell that Richie put Pete and others through I think one post on Facebook is hardly having a dig.

Considering what I have read in the past concerning what was said to ex affiliates etc it's clear who acted in the most grown up manor. Those affected were respectful and didn't resort to mud flinging or jumping on stuff like the team RH minions.

I know myself I was suicidal because of Richie, so it is very triggering to see people possibly standing up for themselves get shot down when our voices have been quitened for so long. I can see what you mean to a degree, but I think this is a unique situation where people just like on this forum have absolute horror stories of how they have been treated, so seeing the counter argument of doing 25k steps is a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know myself I was suicidal because of Richie, so it is very triggering to see people possibly standing up for themselves get shot down when our voices have been quitened for so long. I can see what you mean to a degree, but I think this is a unique situation where people just like on this forum have absolute horror stories of how they have been treated, so seeing the counter argument of doing 25k steps is a breath of fresh air.
Definitely! I think it's so easy to be all consumed by diets, weightloss etc especially the way team RH and others go on.. so it is definitely a good thing! Pete is brilliant in that he's fair and honest and knows life happens!

Reactions: 5
Something needs done about him but in all honesty I can't see it happening. The company needs shut down and investigated altho the plan works there is many concerns 😟

He belittles everyone unless you're licking his ring 🤣🤣
Bullies people just look at trust pilot reviews from actual people and I donr mean ones he's given free membership to as that obviously only happens so he can have full control if they don't bow down to him

Alot of people have ended up with multiple MH issues due to him and his behaviour eating disorders and so much more

He isn't qualified in anything other than exercising his jaw to people 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly don't know how rach stays with a guy like that I'd run for the hills .

He behaves like a child in a playground infact a child in a playground has more mentality and maturity 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Pure quality comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely creasing can smell the smoke from here 👌
I wouldn't be surprised if she has or he has had her sign something to either lock her in with him or relinquish everything should she leave. I think she is brainwashed and has lost herself and her way, she doesn't know how to leave. Emotional abuse/control at its best IMO.

Reactions: 3
I did not know it was a dig at a certain person as I don't follow him. If bullys can't be called out or "coaches" causing obsessive behaviour around food and exercise, or adding/exacerbating mental health issues and eating disorders then like any bully/abuser they won't ever be publicised. This needs to come to light and people need to know you can watch and enjoy an event without non step or food guilt x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.