Tea Time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After asking around and searching the forum, I couldn't find a thread where we could discuss and recommend 'actual' tea. ☕ Share your favourites, recommend flavours and call out the greenwashing brands!

Special thanks to the Niomi Smart threads for reducing (elevating?) our conversations to tea out of boredom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fortnum & Mason and Twinings are always good options that you can't go wrong with!

I also love Kusmi tea.

Reactions: 1
Bought pukka tea for the first time (vanilla chai) and it's so weak, even after letting it brew for 10+ mins. Since learning about the green washing shite won't be repurchasing 🤢 personal favourites are Suki Tea, T2 and good old Punjana (which I don't think you can buy out of Ireland unless it's on Amazon maybe - best tea imo)

Reactions: 3
Fortnum & Mason
Cartwright & Butler
Twinings and M&S are also good too.

I love English Breakfast, Assam and Earl Grey.

Love F&M's Earl Grey and Lapsang for a treat but I really liked Clippers Earl Grey for daily drinking. I've been obsessed with Higher Living's Ginger Kick tea for the last few winters but I swear it used to be much spicier? Maybe my tastebuds are used to it now. If anyone can recommend a very intense, burn-the-roof-of-your-mouth spicy ginger tea, I'm here for it.

I’m a green tea kind girl and I really like the Clipper Organic Green Tea for everyday. They taste great. Clipper say their teabags are now sealed without plastic. I think they’re a bit better than other brands but I imagine there’s still plastic in the bags somewhere.

I also love the loose green tea from T2 called Buddhas Tears, they have a jasmine taste to them but are a bit pricey.

Reactions: 2
Yogi choco chili 😀 I've bought some green matcha powder and I'm not sure if you're supposed to wisk it for two minutes or just use it as an ingredient to smoothies etc. The packet just says the latter but it's quite nice as a tea and feels like a green juice and green tea in one.
ecomproducts-img1-11302.png

Reactions: 6
I am a Canadian and have limited access to British teas so I have to ask...is the Yorkshire Biscuit Tea as good as it sounds?? Do folks in the UK actually drink Yorkshire tea? Or is that an insult to all British teas?

I have so many questions. Thank you for this thread.

Reactions: 4
I am a Canadian and have limited access to British teas so I have to ask...is the Yorkshire Biscuit Tea as good as it sounds?? Do folks in the UK actually drink Yorkshire tea? Or is that an insult to all British teas?

I’m in Canada as well and David’s Tea is good!

Oh this is my thread!!!!! 😍

in a day I drink,
liquorice and cinnamon,
spiced ginger,
Nettle,
black or sweet chai,
And cinnamon.

Best brands are Yogi, pukka were up there but they’re a bit chav lately, the bags break really easily and I really don’t like their cinnamon 🤢
for ginger and nettle I use twinnings 😐
Cheaper and better ingredients.

I’m never off the toilet but you could set you clock by me 😆 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I have never see or heard of Yorkshire Biscuit Tea! What on earth is that? It sounds awful.

This is the good stuff

6CA56647-4BAB-474E-883A-634C5FBDD197.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lady grey is my favourite tea. I also like Ringtons but I have to put lots of sugar in it . The caffeine in tea makes me more hyper than coffee

It kind of tastes like if you drop a sweet biscuit in your tea and swirl it around to be honest, I don’t like sugar in my tea though so other people might think it’s lovely 😂

Oh this is my thread!!!!! 😍

in a day I drink,
liquorice and cinnamon,
spiced ginger,
Nettle,
black or sweet chai,
And cinnamon.

Best brands are Yogi, pukka were up there but they’re a bit chav lately, the bags break really easily and I really don’t like their cinnamon 🤢
for ginger and nettle I use twinnings 😐
Cheaper and better ingredients.

I’m never off the toilet but you could set you clock by me 😆 💩
Tell me your spiced ginger secrets please :m Is that Twinings as well? Never tried anything apart from black teas from Twinings - except when I bought a bauble thingy full of Christmas tea. It was delicious but I don't know if it's available year round.