Taylor_sw_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous. Also she says her bf is out in the evening.. with who then? As they’re in tier 2 so he shouldn’t be meeting anyone and he only lives with her
It’s no household mixing indoors but the rule of six applies outside

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed she’s changed her SW account to a ‘dining account’ , and put in her bio ‘ collabs or invites email me ‘ hahahahaha who does she think she is. She couldn’t blatantly beg any more

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed she’s changed her SW account to a ‘dining account’ , and put in her bio ‘ collabs or invites email me ‘ hahahahaha who does she think she is. She couldn’t blatantly beg any more
I haven’t looked at her profile for ages! What’s her name changed to?

she is desperate to be an influencer. Influencing binge eating and drinking - role model.

Nothing irks me more than someone changing their entire insta and using the followers they already have! We didn’t follow you for London dining tips you knob

Reactions: 2
As if anyone worth their salt would want to collab with her. Invite her along to your restaurant for her to do lines in your toilets, drink everything in sight and roll about on your floor thinking she's funny with all of her mates. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1