Taylor_sw_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Taylor, but I just feel like she’s completely ruined her face. It just looked squashed and filled with filler, it’s terrible

I think she says she just has fillet but u don’t know maybe I’m being harsh but I think she looks about 40 and has ruined her features

I know we all maybe buy clothes and only wear them once or twice but I actually find it unbelievable she bought a new wardrobe for Ibiza and is selling the on insta before her plane has even landed back in the UK!

Reactions: 1
I feel like yes she’s a bit annoying at times but nobody can deny her weightloss transformation is f*cking insane

Reactions: 2
I get the point she was trying to put across and it is really an important message. But it should not be delivered from a drunk person...sober up and then talk about it.

Always on the beg for student codes 🙄 I have never known someone to shop online sooo much!

Where’s she going to wear all the cheap tat she’s buying online??

Doesn’t feel bad that she’s eaten all the food. But won’t weigh in...all slimming world instagrammers have the same diet cycle.

Doesn’t feel bad that she’s eaten all the food. But won’t weigh in...all slimming world instagrammers have the same diet cycle.
Ridiculous. Also she says her bf is out in the evening.. with who then? As they’re in tier 2 so he shouldn’t be meeting anyone and he only lives with her

Ridiculous. Also she says her bf is out in the evening.. with who then? As they’re in tier 2 so he shouldn’t be meeting anyone and he only lives with her
In Tier 2 you can meet up with other people in gardens and at pubs if sat outside 🍻