Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Could she have gone on anymore? Yet she’s not bothered but annoyed... okaaaay. Makes zero sense. She’s trying be all mouthy/towie like? “Don’t mess with me girls, I’ll ‘av ya” type dramas. She thinks she’s a celeb... she’s a nobody who paints a poor picture of a life less fabulous.
I hate the way she constantly smacks her mouth together when she speaks. I find her a bit gross/sickening to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Furloughedhousewife

haha , she so has her own tattle account !!
I'm actually bored of the lip slapper, finger wagger PA now. Used to be much more likable before furlough.
I like sophiejude_sw think she is only a year older but much more relatable and sticks to what her account is for.
All the drunk stuff should be for personal accounts.

Jack0

Chatty Member
I didn’t see what she wrote or said !!
she deleted it 😂

basically: people on tattle have no lives. Why spend your time on tattle. She has friends so doesn’t go on tattle. She has a life. She’s nowhere near a size 14. She didn’t say being a 14 was gross. She just said she wasn’t a 14 (thou protests too much?). She’s not bothered tho.

Furloughedhousewife

i really like her, i think she has done amazingly with her weightloss. I just find her IG stories annoying now. Its her the fake nails waving in the air thing.
I want to see more content on how she is maintaining her weight loss , not her asos delivers & then her selling her used bikinis on IG , i find that a bit odd.

Reactions: 2

Browniesbxo

I feel like yes she’s a bit annoying at times but nobody can deny her weightloss transformation is f*cking insane

Love handles

Her drunken stories 🤣🤣🤣 shes actually so real lol and doesn’t make me feel bad for having one too many wines in the weekend!

Love handles

Could she have gone on anymore? Yet she’s not bothered but annoyed... okaaaay. Makes zero sense. She’s trying be all mouthy/towie like? “Don’t mess with me girls, I’ll ‘av ya” type dramas. She thinks she’s a celeb... she’s a nobody who paints a poor picture of a life less fabulous.
I hate the way she constantly smacks her mouth together when she speaks. I find her a bit gross/sickening to be honest.
I agree with the smacking her mouth together when she speaks - I also thinks she loves herself and thinks she’s a stunner

Jack0

Chatty Member
“I have a life...”

going out getting shit faced twice a week isn’t a life but crack on.

Lifeislemons

Nothing irks me more than someone changing their entire insta and using the followers they already have! We didn’t follow you for London dining tips you knob

Browniesbxo

Anyone noticed she’s changed her SW account to a ‘dining account’ , and put in her bio ‘ collabs or invites email me ‘ hahahahaha who does she think she is. She couldn’t blatantly beg any more

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
I haven’t even seen her post for ages!
she seemed to stop talking her old body after she seen my comment here 😂

Reactions: 1

clt1992

Chatty Member
Doesn’t feel bad that she’s eaten all the food. But won’t weigh in...all slimming world instagrammers have the same diet cycle.
Ridiculous. Also she says her bf is out in the evening.. with who then? As they’re in tier 2 so he shouldn’t be meeting anyone and he only lives with her

clt1992

Chatty Member
I know we all maybe buy clothes and only wear them once or twice but I actually find it unbelievable she bought a new wardrobe for Ibiza and is selling the on insta before her plane has even landed back in the UK!

Justbrowzin

Photoshop 👸🏼

<<image removed at request of user stating it’s from her private Facebook>>

Last edited by a moderator: