Taylor_sw_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of this girl on Instagram? Don’t mind her as such. Just really irks me the way she speaks about her body before she lost weight?

Photoshop

<<image removed at request of user stating it’s from her private Facebook>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
She has done amazing and like I say nothing really to say except the way she talks about her “bigger” body really irks me.

Her drunken stories shes actually so real lol and doesn’t make me feel bad for having one too many wines in the weekend!

Reactions: 2
i really like her, i think she has done amazingly with her weightloss. I just find her IG stories annoying now. Its her the fake nails waving in the air thing.
I want to see more content on how she is maintaining her weight loss , not her asos delivers & then her selling her used bikinis on IG , i find that a bit odd.

I haven’t even seen her post for ages!
she seemed to stop talking her old body after she seen my comment here

alright well she has actually annoyed me now . Twice this week she has complained about having to get a size 14 like its something dirty.
Most of her followers are there because of her weight loss & inspiration.
Not to see her constantly being drunk, eating junk & and her dodgy make up tutorials. Who is even requesting these ??

If I was eating and drinking like her the size 14 wouldn’t be a surprise. She’s clearly going to put at least half the weight she lost back on the way she’s going on be another “_beingbrittney”

If someone sent me a tattle thread that was about me I’d really be questioning that person

“I have a life” yet here you are reading tattle.

P.s. don’t need to follow to see your stories btw love.

Could she have gone on anymore? Yet she’s not bothered but annoyed... okaaaay. Makes zero sense. She’s trying be all mouthy/towie like? “Don’t mess with me girls, I’ll ‘av ya” type dramas. She thinks she’s a celeb... she’s a nobody who paints a poor picture of a life less fabulous.
I hate the way she constantly smacks her mouth together when she speaks. I find her a bit gross/sickening to be honest.

Reactions: 3
“I have a life...”

going out getting shit faced twice a week isn’t a life but crack on.

I agree with the smacking her mouth together when she speaks - I also thinks she loves herself and thinks she’s a stunner

I didn’t see what she wrote or said !!
she deleted it

basically: people on tattle have no lives. Why spend your time on tattle. She has friends so doesn’t go on tattle. She has a life. She’s nowhere near a size 14. She didn’t say being a 14 was gross. She just said she wasn’t a 14 (thou protests too much?). She’s not bothered tho.

haha , she so has her own tattle account !!
I'm actually bored of the lip slapper, finger wagger PA now. Used to be much more likable before furlough.
I like sophiejude_sw think she is only a year older but much more relatable and sticks to what her account is for.
All the drunk stuff should be for personal accounts.